User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:47   #1
DoctaDre
Ghost

DoctaDre is infamous around these partsDoctaDre is infamous around these parts
Make you a celebrity overnight

Look at all these fking guys...

They're STILL HERE!
DoctaDre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:50   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Make you a celebrity overnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaDre
Look at all these fking guys...

They're STILL HERE!
That was a quick edit.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:52   #3
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Have i missed something?
Madina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:55   #4
DoctaDre
Ghost

self edited....memories of previous experience

use this as a lesson in the evils of boredom kids....makes you do things you said you'd never do again
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:57   #5
DoctaDre
Ghost

Also

Can't believe you people let JJ's ego get so big he's calling himself "the Godfather"

Whatever happened to accountability?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 20:58   #6
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Also

Quote:
Can't believe you people let JJ's ego get so big he's calling himself "the Godfather"
Anything for an easy life
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:01   #7
DoctaDre
Ghost

Wow, keeping a tight lid on those frivolous threads...

GOOD LADS MODS
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:08   #8
DoctaDre
Ghost

Where have all the cowboys gone

Why do I get the feeling that the glory days are gone?

Boards so tidy

Nearly every thread is polite and non-threatening

Have all the great warriors left their armies?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:08   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What was there before the edit? I'm all aroused with curiosity now.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:09   #10
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo

That is the skill of a veteran

No editing required, merely the suggestion of one....
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:09   #11
Madina
TashTastic

Re: Where have all the cowboys gone

Im sure people will be willing to flame you if it makes the board more interesting for you.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:09   #12
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Sadly I don't know.
I just assumed that someone had edited it, 'cause it didn't seem to match up with the title.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:10   #13
DoctaDre
Ghost

btw

How's it going pab? Thought they'd tossed you for good and all
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:11   #14
DoctaDre
Ghost

No no no

Don't exceed your understanding and experience
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:11   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Not bad, I just don't know when to quit.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:12   #16
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

People have either grown up or left or both.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:12   #17
DoctaDre
Ghost

Junkies never quit

They just get a 12 step program
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:13   #18
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarina_Joy
People have either grown up or left or both.

Exactly

I thought the Internet was Never Never Land....fk all this growing up crap
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:14   #19
DoctaDre
Ghost

Against the law now to have more than one thread at a time?

SHOW YOURSELF MOD
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:14   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I think it's just Dre being a bit of a twat. The thread said the same thing when I clicked it before anyone had replied.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:15   #21
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
I think it's just Dre being a bit of a twat. The thread said the same thing when I clicked it before anyone had replied.

Keep me honest Raggy

Old M.O.'s die hard
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:17   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Make you a celebrity overnight

Quote:
Against the law now to have more than one thread at a time?
If they're all saying pretty much the same thing, then yeah.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:18   #23
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
If they're all saying pretty much the same thing, then yeah.

There you are

Now, how will we ever KNOW if they would have developed into something else

Good things need time to grow, Mary
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:21   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

back demon!

back into the void whence you came!
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:21   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Good things need time to grow, Mary
Good, things, yes. Not shit threads tho.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:24   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It really annoys me

when you use so many lines between your posts.

Please stop it.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:38   #27
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

There

Docta

Dre

You

Old

Time

Fag
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:40   #28
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

I would call dre a fake, but only old timers would know dre.
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:40   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Make you a celebrity overnight

Well, you would know all about old time fags, wouldn't you, Kane?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:50   #30
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
No no no

Don't exceed your understanding and experience
That made me laugh
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 21:55   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

big up to myself because im so great yo
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:05   #32
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Dre you realized yet that you're not black?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:16   #33
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
big up to myself because im so great yo

okie silly dilly okie dokie yo

wiggity wiggity wackwackwack
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:17   #34
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeeThot
Dre you realized yet that you're not black?

fking eh right nigga all my biatches up in the hood are chillin' with the homies smokin some els and dranking (that's DRANKING, not drinking) some foties (FOTIES not fourties) just scheming on some skank ass hoes

and yes, I'm white
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:18   #35
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
Hi

There

Docta

Dre

You

Old

Time

Fag

Just fag fag fagging it up

you still messing about with this pimply crowd?

You big pimple
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:19   #36
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
I would call dre a fake, but only old timers would know dre.

Are you attempting to insinuate that you are an "old-timer"?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:20   #37
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Good, things, yes. Not shit threads tho.

And yet.....

Heh
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:27   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

So let's get this straight.

All the other threads, which you haven't actually seen, are bad, whereas all your threads saying "I'M FROM TEH OLDEN DAYS, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!" are ace?

Why exactly did you come back, again?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:54   #39
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this thread did not deliver on its promise to make me a celebrity.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:55   #40
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
calm down everybody, I just neg repped him, and he is now red

Yeah, what is that crap about?

Do I now have a bad user rating?

OH NO!
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:59   #41
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
So let's get this straight.

All the other threads, which you haven't actually seen, are bad, whereas all your threads saying "I'M FROM TEH OLDEN DAYS, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!" are ace?

Why exactly did you come back, again?

As to the first: Misinterpreted and taken out of context

As to the second: I refer you to my second post on this illustrious and still growing stupid ass thread.

As to other threads, I've looked at em, now I shall reply to the VERY BEST ONE: Denial, Audi A4 1.8T Quattro....I like mine
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:00   #42
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Are you attempting to insinuate that you are an "old-timer"?
My reg date somewhat implies that, no? Just because you do not remember me does not mean that I don't remember you!
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:00   #43
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
this thread did not deliver on its promise to make me a celebrity.

Night's not over yet, big boy

*wink*
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:01   #44
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesigedB
My reg date somewhat implies that, no? Just because you do not remember me does not mean that I don't remember you!

vaguely....vaguely....

rememberance....faint....

NICE REG DATE THO
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:05   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Make you a celebrity overnight

Yes.

But are you still shagging Mer?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:16   #46
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

OMG DRE!!!
sup yo?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:27   #47
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
OMG DRE!!!
sup yo?

Hey baby girl

Still shakin' it like a like salt shaker?
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:38   #48
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

somethin like that :P
i'm livin in Calgary now.. up to no good
btw #forums on netgamers.irc.org is where the cool people hang out
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 23:51   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Plus there's a load of losers there with them!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Apr 2005, 00:04   #50
DoctaDre
Ghost

Quote:
somethin like that :P
i'm livin in Calgary now.. up to no good

Not doing IRC