User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Apr 2005, 18:55   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sin City

This movie seriously sucked. Everything was a dissapointment except for the scenes with Jessica Alba dancing and Elijah Wood's character battling it out with Hell Boy.

Sorry. :|
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 19:02   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sin City

Everyone else who's seen it has said how much it rocked...

The only "bad" comments have been it was too violent/macho.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 19:15   #3
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The whole time watching it, except for the scenes I mentioned, I swore I could have just fallen asleep.
Unread 2 Apr 2005, 22:36   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

When is it released in the UK?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 00:30   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

June 3rd.

Have you read the source material, Mr S|K?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 00:42   #6
s|k
Caveat Lector

I admit I haven't. And I also admit that bringing my gf into a movie I knew would be this violent probably helped skew my opinion to the negative. She was horrified.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 00:50   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I admit I haven't. And I also admit that bringing my gf into a movie I knew would be this violent probably helped skew my opinion to the negative. She was horrified.
Every single thing I've read about the film mentions the immense amount of graphic violence. That's your fault.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 00:59   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

anyone know where i can get a torrent for this, as i shall be going to the cinema for it when it comes out and buying it, i don't feel that it's illegal to ask
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 01:04   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
anyone know where i can get a torrent for this, as i shall be going to the cinema for it when it comes out and buying it, i don't feel that it's illegal to ask
Not yet
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 01:04   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
I don't know of one yet.

Frankly, I wasn't even going to look. A week, two, I could wait. A month? Sure, it'll be annoying.

TWO ****ING MONTHS AND TWO DAYS?

Get me to the torrentses.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 02:55   #11
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
This movie seriously sucked. Everything was a dissapointment except for the scenes with Jessica Alba dancing and Elijah Wood's character battling it out with Hell Boy.

Sorry. :|
Given I would consider any scene with Jessica Alba in it the worst of the entire movie I can gladly be assured the rest of the movie must be fantastic.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 03:27   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Given I would consider any scene with Jessica Alba in it the worst of the entire movie I can gladly be assured the rest of the movie must be fantastic.

She is so amazingly hot and sexy. If I didn't already have a gf, I would quit my job and stalk her. Well I wouldn't stalk her, but I would definintely eat her puke.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 09:26   #13
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
She is so amazingly hot and sexy. If I didn't already have a gf, I would quit my job and stalk her. Well I wouldn't stalk her, but I would definintely eat her puke.
Actually I take it all back, I rather poorly had her mistaken for Jennifer Garner who I wouldn't shag even if I were stuck on a remote island full of gay men.

I'm surprised actually as she's been on the top of my hot list since Dark Angel
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 18:59   #14
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If we ever met Jessica Alba would receive such a hard and swift cocking from me that she would be traumitised for life, her power of walking removed for all time.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 19:03   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Sin City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
If we ever met Jessica Alba would receive such a hard and swift cocking from me that she would be traumitised for life, her power of walking removed for all time.
Do you ever stop fantasising over that woman?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 19:07   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The cam's out.
Unread 3 Apr 2005, 19:13   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Do you ever stop fantasising over that woman?

On rare occassions.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 17:48   #18
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The cam's out.
And it's ****ing amazing.

Yes it's as gorey as hell but that doesn't detract away from how much of a masterpiece it is.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 17:55   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
Hell Boy.
Just want to check something. I thought Ron Perlman was Hellboy and Mickey Rourke was Marv but they did look very similar...
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 19:46   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Just want to check something. I thought Ron Perlman was Hellboy and Mickey Rourke was Marv but they did look very similar...
I just assumed it was the same actor. I'm pretty sure it is, but I may be completely wrong.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 20:03   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I just assumed it was the same actor. I'm pretty sure it is, but I may be completely wrong.
Ragnarak is right.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 20:15   #22
s|k
Caveat Lector

I just wanted it to be the same guy.
Unread 4 Apr 2005, 22:54   #23
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

To be fair.

You would. Both.

More OT, Sin City looks good, I'm seriously curious about it. June tho...!
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 00:22   #24
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Just watched it, **** me what a great 2 hours.
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 09:12   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Excellent, excellent film.

Some small problems (mostly Tarantino breaking with the style of the rest of the film in his scene), though.
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 10:27   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Tarantinos scene was the one in Old City I guess?
Unread 6 Apr 2005, 10:37   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The one with Del Toro and Owen in the car.
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 00:15   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I enjoyed the film a lot. I can imagine a lot of people disliking it if you couldn't get over the comic-book dialogue style but I thought the whole thing was ****ing ace.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 00:35   #29
s|k
Caveat Lector

I will continue to dislike this movie until further notice.
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 01:51   #30
coffee-
Beoyotch

coffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nicecoffee- is just really nice

It was a great movie. Very funny, very funny violence, very sexy ladies.
coffee- is offline   Reply With Quote