User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:22   #1
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Abortion

I am pro-Abortion.

I would rather witness an individual go through the painful process, both physically and mentally, of Abortion than try to raise a child that was an accident.

Failure to successfully raise a child is a permanent mistake that has to be lived with eternally, and I think pregnancy is not a fair reward for irresponsible sexual relations with someone considering the pains of raising an unplanned child.

We live our lives and get bombarded with choices. And we choose to do what we think is right.

I paid for 2 Abortions. I'm not proud of it, but it kept my lifestyle, and possibly, also saved my life.

Not a lot of people will agree with me.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:24   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Abortion

You're forgetting, 99% of this board is European... we DO agree with you
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:33   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeh I agree.
It only becomes blurred when the abortion is left too late. (24 weeks)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:40   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I hate babies
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:41   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:42   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've always been fairly anti-abortion, just because I do believe a foetus is living.

If it's known the parents really won't be able to look after the child then that's 'acceptable' because it probably wouldn't live the best life anyway. However, if it will be just a mere inconvenience, then I don't believe the child should be killed.

I appreciate my views will be different to most.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:49   #7
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:50   #8
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am pro abortion in the sense that it should be up to individuals to make their own individual ethical choice.

I'd respect anti-abortion campaigners more if they spent more time persuading people not to have abortions rather than campaigning for it to be banned.

I consider abortion very much a last resort of those desperate to cause unnecessary harm.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 18:52   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
I paid for 2 Abortions.

We should abort all stupid over sexed wankers who don't learn a ****ING SIMPLE LESSON first time round
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:06   #10
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light

I'm pro abortion, there are too many human beings alive already.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:07   #11
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I accept it, hopefully as a last resort. I can't see how women could be forced to have babies they don't want.

I think people have been given the impression that it's just some inconvenient cells they're having removed when really it's a potential person that deserves some rights. I'm troubled by my thoughts that I hope these women feel guilt and regret and shame because in most cases they probably deserve to.

I'd be happy if the only change to the law was a reduction of the time limit as currently some abortions are 'older' than surviving premature babies.

And let's not ignore the fathers. Perhaps if abortions were conditional on the fathers having a ball removed each time, they'd be more responsible
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:17   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a reduction in the time limit serves no purpose.

it takes a while to determine (dare i even say notice) that you are actually pregnant.

having an abortion must be a truly truly difficult decision. why add pressure by reducing thinking time?

many abnormalities and deformaties don't show up until later on in pregnancy.

when we picked this time limit we balanced all the competing factors. let us talk of reducing the time limit when the doctors ask for it. not when a bad politician desperate for attention does so.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:18   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im generally against it. I wont listen to anyone in a western democratic soceity that says they dont realise "unprotected sex = babies". The bollocks that people talk about "inadequate sex education" is see through and crap. The only cases i approve of abortion are when the life of the mother is in danger, or when the girl has been raped - two pretty extreme circumstances.

I dont see why its acceptable to kill something, someone inside you. Is it because you cant see the child? Maybe we should start aborting after 10 months - give you a months trial, see how you handle being a parent? Or how about if i put a blindfold on and go about shooting a gun in a public place? I cant see them, so i must be aborting them, surely. Absolve me of guilt please.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:20   #14
Yahwe
I am.

no one is talking about absolution

we are talking about a state not putting a woman in prison for having it done.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 19:53   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Since the foetus is completely dependent on the mother for life, I don't see why they should be forced to allow a parasite to live inside them. A foetus is barely human and barely alive, so I've got not problem with them getting rid of it; it's not like it feels the suffering.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:17   #16
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
A foetus is barely human and barely alive, so I've got not problem with them getting rid of it; it's not like it feels the suffering.
how many years of medical study did you undertake to be so conclusive?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:18   #17
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
A foetus is barely human and barely alive
i think these are the two fundamental points of disagreement and misunderstanding in this argument. is the foetus alive? yes, in much the same way as an amoeba is. Is it capable of surviving independently? No. And in cases where it could be removed from the womb, that's still a far riskier operation than an abortion for the mother.

Is the foetus human? No. Could it become a human? Yes. However, there's a world of difference between these two. An egg is not a chicken, and many vegetarians feel no compunction about eating the former. Equating a potential life with a realised one is flawed and pointless.

The only logically consistent abortion argument is one regarding the sanctity of the potential for further human life over, and at the expense of, the guarantee of existing human life in the form of the unwilling mother. As an argument this is wholly and unfairly slanted against the unwilling mother; The number of anti-abortionists in this group is less than astronomical.

My own view is that those carrying birthable babies should be encouraged and offered support to have them and give them up for adoption where neccessary; however, far more important i feel is the legalisation - not, some of you, the encouragement - of abortions up to full term.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 20:47   #18
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
We should abort all stupid over sexed wankers who don't learn a ****ING SIMPLE LESSON first time round
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 21:27   #19
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
I was very young and stupid.

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 21:29   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I've always been fairly anti-abortion, just because I do believe a foetus is living.

If it's known the parents really won't be able to look after the child then that's 'acceptable' because it probably wouldn't live the best life anyway. However, if it will be just a mere inconvenience, then I don't believe the child should be killed.

I appreciate my views will be different to most.
At what point do you consider a foetus to be living?

I assume you don't use your sperm to there full effect. Just as much as I assume that pretty much every woman doesn't use their eggs to full effect. Potential living human?
If you have ever had sex, using protection other than a condom, you do realise that the egg becomes fertilised but is 'flushed out' as it were?
At what point do you personally consider that the bundle of cells becomes living?
It's an important question, and i guess you have to decide what your definition of living is.

Also, to the other people saying "they should learn from mistakes". What happens if the condom splits? or if the pill doesn't work? etc etc.
Surely abortion should be an accessible option?

Like I said before - It only becomes a grey area (in my eyes) when the pregnancy is quite far gone. In which case it's usually because the parent(s) have stalled in making the decision, possibly because of the social pressures on them.

Pregnancy tests should be easily accessible to allow for an early decisions to be made thus allowing this grey area to happen less frequently.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 21:30   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
twice
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 21:32   #22
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Also, to the other people saying "they should learn from mistakes". What happens if the condom splits? or if the pill doesn't work? etc etc.
i'm betting he was just a twat.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 21:35   #23
Ste
Bored

Quote:
i'm betting he was just a twat.
i wasn't specifically talking about demiGOD.
chances are you are right though.

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 21:35   #24
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
was?
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:04   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Maybe we should ask a doctor at what point foetuses start to show signs of intelligence and self-awareness sufficient to qualify them as human?
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:07   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Maybe we should ask a doctor at what point foetuses start to show signs of intelligence and self-awareness sufficient to qualify them as human?
about age 3.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:33   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
how many years of medical study did you undertake to be so conclusive?
Giles (G_Frog) told me.

edit: Actually he didn't. He posted something vaguely similar here ages ago. So don't blame him if I've exaggerated or misunderstood.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:35   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Abortion

Give me a kiss and I'll tell you my opinion on this issue.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:39   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
about age 3.

Because Dr. Phang actually stands for Dire Predictions Having Absolutely No Grounding lol.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:40   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
it's a potential person that deserves some rights.
Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste?
Why should this matter?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:43   #31
JonnyBGood
Banned

I believe in ghosts :eek:
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:46   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Because Dr. Phang actually stands for Dire Predictions Having Absolutely No Grounding lol.
actually.

phang had a good point.

just because it's born, is it a human?

before you all get on your high horses, let's remember that the christian church doesn't baptise on the day of birth, but usually a good many months after.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:51   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

No?
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 22:59   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
just because it's born, is it a human?
i have to say i have never seen a reasoned argument achieve such a glorious apex of logical disconnect
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:13   #35
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Don't we have adoption for getting rid of unwanted babies? Abortion should be made illegal just to ensure that the stupid bitches have to suffer giving birth, and hopefully they'll learn their lesson

Not likely as they're stupid bitches
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:16   #36
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

from my view

you are responsible to give that 'person' the best care and life possible. according to your (the mothers) standards, as she is in all ways responsible for this 'person', she should be allowed in any way to 'abort' it during pregnancy. a reason good enough for her should be a reason good enough for anyone.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:16   #37
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summanus
Don't we have adoption for getting rid of unwanted babies? Abortion should be made illegal just to ensure that the stupid bitches have to suffer giving birth, and hopefully they'll learn their lesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:19   #38
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

Backstreet abortioms. that'll teach them....
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:20   #39
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
No, adoption should be an accessible option. Here we have this wonderful service, but no, we'll just kill it instead because I'm a selfish ****
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:24   #40
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Adopted children are 0 to 4000 per cent MORE LIKELY to commit murder.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:25   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
No, adoption should be an accessible option. Here we have this wonderful service, but no, we'll just kill it instead because I'm a selfish ****

i hope that after 14* weeks of pregnancy you hear that your kid is in someway
  1. not yours
  2. horribly deformed
  3. terribly ill and will die before his 10th*
  4. gay
  5. whatever

or that
  1. you had some disease that you now give to the kid (or the mother) (asuming you are male)
  2. your 'wife' was raped but now she has to carry the kid
  3. it isn't actually your wife but you're best friends girl

etc

*or some other arbitrary time
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:29   #42
Ste
Bored

Quote:
You think we have enough parents that want to adopt in this country?
You think it's fair for the mother to go through 9 months of pregnancy?
You think it's fair on the kid to grow up in a foster home and maybe one day have to go and find out why he/she wasn't wanted by his/her biological parents?
You think we haven't got a big enough population already?

Adoption isn't wonderful.

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:31   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Abortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i hope that after 14* weeks of pregnancy you hear that your kid is in someway
  1. Actually Idi's
  2. horribly deformed
  3. terribly ill and will die before his 10th*
  4. gay
  5. whatever
  6. all of the above (quite likely, if it is Idi's)
Corrected for great cock whoring.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:45   #44
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:

Are you one of those people who believe that single parents are the lowest form of human? You should be ashamed of yourself. Single parents are one of the greatest miracles of life.

And NO we should not make abortion illegal. If abortion was made illegal, then the pregnant women who doesn't want to bear a child will resort to more dangerous, life-threatening ways of getting rid of the baby.

Adoption is an option, yes, but why bear a child and put it up for adoption months later, and who the hell knows what kind of life the kid will have on these adoption centers. Why do that? You're not only risking society for breeding monsters that will probably murder a family member of yours 17 years from now, but you are also accepting yourself as a failure.

Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:49   #45
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Single parents are one of the greatest miracles of life.
Unread 29 Mar 2005, 23:51   #46
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
Yeah, I was trying to figure out what I was trying to say.

Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:23   #47
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
At what point do you consider a foetus to be living?
When, with encouragement, it can become a human, and thus has the rights of one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Why should this matter?
Because humans have rights, and I consider a foetus to be a human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
You think we have enough parents that want to adopt in this country?
You think it's fair for the mother to go through 9 months of pregnancy?
You think it's fair on the kid to grow up in a foster home and maybe one day have to go and find out why he/she wasn't wanted by his/her biological parents?
You think we haven't got a big enough population already?

Adoption isn't wonderful.
No offence, but that is your worst post ever, and not just because I disagree with you on abortion.

Like I say, these are my views, I dont expect others to agree with them, nor do I expect opnions to change.
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:27   #48
Ste
Bored

Quote:
When, with encouragement, it can become a human, and thus has the rights of one.
So you disagree with the morning after pill as well then?

Quote:
No offence, but that is your worst post ever, and not just because I disagree with you on abortion.
I don't think it came out the way i wanted but it's certainly not my worst post ever.

Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:31   #49
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
So you disagree with the morning after pill as well then?
It's not as preferable to contraception, no. How long does it take an egg to get fertilised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I don't think it came out the way i wanted but it's certainly not my worst post ever.
I meant it implied a lot of things that are not true.
Unread 30 Mar 2005, 00:37   #50
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would express my opinion on this subject but thanks to the Hyper-feminist girl who i work with and who is "always right ... no, no, no listen to me i'm right ... i'm right i tell you" my opinion has prolly got kinda squewed into a masculine kinda view point where the guy should get some input into the decision making process so just ignore me for this one post (but only this post mind you).