User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 21:58   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quick WinXP help

On bootup, regardless of Safe Mode or normal mode, is there any way to bypass the password screen for administrator, as a certain, unnamed family member has forgotten their password.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 21:59   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Quick WinXP help

Can't you do it from another user id?
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 22:00   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html might be of use
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 22:01   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

You can't bypass it. Simple as that.

Only thing you can possibly do is use the Linux bootdisk Ragna has pointed you too, but all that will let you do is change the password of accounts if you've forgotten it.

[edit] - and having just realised that's all you want to do, then it will work!
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 22:01   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

http://ebcd.pcministry.com/descript_en.html is another option
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 22:02   #6
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
You can't bypass it. Simple as that.

Only thing you can possibly do is use the Linux bootdisk Ragna has pointed you too, but all that will let you do is change the password of accounts if you've forgotten it.
I assumed that's what he wanted to do, bypass the admin sceen so he could get in and reset the password..
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 22:04   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
I assumed that's what he wanted to do, bypass the admin sceen so he could get in and reset the password..
See edit, my brain went into donkey mode for a moment or two
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 22:35   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Cheers for the links lads. Ive now blanked all her passwords and she can use the system again.

*closed*
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Closed Thread