User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Sep 2004, 01:57   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Dace] This Has to Be Said

Dace

Look

Ask her straight. Dont fanny about. Dont sit there like a wet lettuce wondering "Is she really interested, is she stringing me along, am i going to end up at every concert standing like a spare prick at a whores wedding."

Its worrying me, and id assume a lot of others. Youre just not delivering "The Funny" anymore, which this forum desperately needs some nights, and its all starting to sound like a low budget, Glasgow based version of Dawsons Creek.

If she says no, then you have a definitive answer, and you can resort to "Plan B", black transit van, 2 rolls if insulating tape, some GHB, and secluded woodland out by Bathgate. Just remember to make sure they dont find the body.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 01:59   #2
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Dace] This Has to Be Said

A black transit? Surely it's more popular in white?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:00   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
A black transit? Surely it's more popular in white?
White transit vans are more likely to be stopped if they have blacked out windows, whereas its considered "Normal" in a Black Transit.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:02   #4
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the white ones are faster too.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:02   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

could you please for once not go on about how everyone should be funny or isn't funny or something
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:03   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We're going for a drink on Sunday (well the details have to be finalised so thats not 100% cert).

I shall make my "play" then.

If nothing comes of it i've been trying to set myself up with a friend of "The Girls"* from work.

I dont even know what she looks like however ive heard shes a touch slutty so something better come of it.

I believe Astrid might even "Jim'll Fix it" up for me so ...

As to "the funny" ...

Ive been saving a story ("The Night i turned Fag") as it is waaaay to close to the truth atm.

One day tho maybe.

*2 hot as **** twins and their friend
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:04   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
could you please for once not go on about how everyone should be funny or isn't funny or something
Allow me to show some concern for the boards, and a mate, without turning it into a "Kuras always complaining about Teh Funneh" complaint.

So i want a vibrant, amusing, lively GD board. Whats wrong with that anyway?
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:06   #8
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

you're about as one track as omega2
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:06   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
We're going for a drink on Sunday (well the details have to be finalised so thats not 100% cert).

I shall make my "play" then.

If nothing comes of it i've been trying to set myself up with a friend of "The Girls"* from work.

I dont even know what she looks like however ive heard shes a touch slutty so something better come of it.

I believe Astrid might even "Jim'll Fix it" up for me so ...

As to "the funny" ...

Ive been saving a story ("The Night i turned Fag") as it is waaaay to close to the truth atm.
Right

If Kat says "No", you deliver the story on Sunday night, drunk once you come in (after drowning your sorrows) , in its entirety, and then Monday you go into work and get Jimmy Saville's transexual cousin (Astrid) to sort you out with the sluts.

This is not open to debate Mr Rankin. Do i make myself clear!
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:09   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
you're about as one track as omega2
Oh **** off with that insinuation. Its A SINGLE POINT i raise reasonably frequently. Im pretty sure that it counts for maybe, AT MOST , 1 in 5 of my posts, whereas Montage Man will do a montage in every thread and comment on his Montage in every thread.

Besides, if I was still funny, id do it myself

I work too much now to find time for inspiration, and rarely manage to push through an idea to its fruition (my hard drive it littered with half finished comic strips and Photoshop ideas that just didnt quite work. Its not fun to look at )
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:10   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's the engagment party of one of the twins next friday.

I hope so far ahead of you its untrue.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:11   #12
Embroglio

hug?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:11   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I work too much now to find time for inspiration

I'm working 56 hour weeks atm ;'(
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:14   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I'm working 56 hour weeks atm ;'(
Between injuries , work and just generally being ****ing shattered, i havent hit the gym in 6 weeks. 56 hours work a week is a bit daft though. I work 35 and if they ask for more, they better be ****ing paying me £20 an hour, minimum.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:16   #15
Dace
so f*cking zen

First 20 = £6.50 odd

Next 28 = £9.75 odd

Last 8 = £13 odd

Considering what i do (easy as **** non taxing shit) i dont mind.

I also need all the money i can get atm.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:21   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
hug?
Hugs are reserved for people with cleavage, so ill have to respectfully decline.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:23   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Dace, clean out your PM box now you message whore!
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 02:25   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

make it good and make it quick
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 04:42   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Kurashima isnt as good at telling people they arent as funny as they used to be as he used to be.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 09:04   #20
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

We will all be wanting a detailed review of what happened, good or bad on here for Monday Morning
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 10:47   #21
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I second Kurashimas statement.

Dace, you are generally considered one of the 'cool' people of the forum. You go out, you have a life, you tell amusing stories about women and situations that half the time could be true!

However, this bird has turned you into a shy wetnosed puppy, and a source of pity, sort it out. Its come to the point where you can look at a list of board users, come accross names of people who only see sunlight through their windows and think 'You know, he'd still be better than Dace is at asking the bird out' - it has all gone on far too long now.

ps. If you still cant get the bottle together to ask her out yourself. You have a sister, this bird is your sisters friend, why not bribe your sister with money / alcohol / whatever it takes, to get her to find out for you.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 10:54   #22
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
However, this bird has turned you into a shy wetnosed puppy, and a source of pity, sort it out. Its come to the point where you can look at a list of board users, come accross names of people who only see sunlight through their windows and think 'You know, he'd still be better than Dace is at asking the bird out' - it has all gone on far too long now.
This statement also seems true.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 12:23   #23
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Seconded
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 12:31   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Hugs are reserved for people with cleavage, so ill have to respectfully decline.
I don't have a cleavage and you hugged me.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 13:29   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I don't have a cleavage and you hugged me.
Are we going back to I-8 here? Where i ran around for 48 hours like a demented monkey after downing 48 cans of Red Bull?
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 13:37   #26
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Look, if you had one shot,
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted-
One moment
Would you capture it
or just let it slip?

[/eminem]
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 14:09   #27
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think we all love Dace more when he tells us about his failed life with women, as it makes us feel better about ourselves.

For Dace to be successful with her wouldn't be as fun. Even though we're all rooting for you <3
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 14:23   #28
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Shush Tomkat.

You go Dace, gl with Kat and the backup-plan.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 16:30   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Are we going back to I-8 here? Where i ran around for 48 hours like a demented monkey after downing 48 cans of Red Bull?
Yes, I think so, I always forget which i-event I went to.

Anyway, back to the thread, I might start a petition to make Dace get a livejournal.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 17:11   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

She hasnt answered her phone* today either.

Her time is running out.

My sister is questioning why im putting in so much effort** which says quite alot.

*apparantly she keeps it on silent so is liable not to hear it (but whateva)

**ive called her a few times and i asked my sis for Kats flat phone number
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 18:07   #31
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

My sister is questioning why im putting in so much effort** which says quite alot.
"because i'd like to **** your friend. any more questions ?"
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 18:19   #32
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Yes, I think so, I always forget which i-event I went to.
Yer, i8.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 19:03   #33
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

ITT an internet community desperately tries to control someones real life while having none of their own.
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 19:18   #34
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

kura do you have advice for me to get close to aileen?
thanks in advance.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 19:25   #35
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
kura do you have advice for me to get close to aileen?
thanks in advance.

Come on, Eileen?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2004, 19:33   #36
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Come on, Eileen?
Not if Dace has anything to do with it.
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 09:24   #37
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

your a brave brave man koen
Unread 14 Sep 2004, 09:26   #38
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

or stupid, one of the two