User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:09   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[Football] Souness & Toon

I'm surpised this hasnt been mentioned yet but Souness has left Blackburn for Newcastle. Thoughts? I cant see him doing a brilliant job tbh.

JC - what are your views? Who do you want next?

Full odds are:
Quote:
Next Permanent Blackburn Manager: Strachan 5/1; Hughes, Newell 6/1; Hoddle, Houllier 8/1; Curbishley, Parkes, Venables 12/1; Graham 16/1
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:12   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Souness & Toon

It'll all end in tears for Newcastle
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 13:21   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've had about 4 million phone calls this morning about this. I am shocked but kind of relieved at the same time. I never thought Souness was in the running for the Newcastle job, and i only think he has got it because everyone else has said no. The Newcastle fans i've heard on the radio dont seem to happy, and within a month they wont have much of a first team left if Dyer, Jenas etc step out of line.

Souness hasnt done much for us recently, and there has been a growing number of fans that want him out, so he's probably decided now is the time to go before he gets sacked. We had a poor season last year, and our start to this one hasnt been any better. His tactical decisions, played choice and substitutions so far this season have been surprising to say the least. He's played defenders in midfield, given us no width, made us play the long ball, bought Amoruso and he's also fallen out with a ridiculous number of players during his time here.

Souness leaving could well be a blessing.

Strachan and Hughes are the 2 i would love to see here. Newell is a legend at Ewood, but he is far too inexperienced. I will cry if Hoddle or Houlier come. I cant see Curbishley moving from Charlton to us.

Parkes? As in Tony Parkes? He probably wont even be caretaker manager because Souness demoted him to Youth team coach and put Murray in his place. I'ld prefer Parkes as our caretaker manager as he probably has the best win ratio of any manager we've had since Dalglish. He wont take on the job full-time though if he is offered it. He has never wanted it in the past and is quite happy to live out his career as a coach and fans favourite at Rovers.

I wouldnt mind Graham if we cant get Strachan or Hughes. I think he would sort out our defence, which is our main problem at the moment.

Oh and i didnt post a thread about this because any thread i post gets a maximum of 5 posts before dying .
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 14:54   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

Parkes? As in Tony Parkes? He probably wont even be caretaker manager because Souness demoted him to Youth team coach and put Murray in his place. I'ld prefer Parkes as our caretaker manager as he probably has the best win ratio of any manager we've had since Dalglish
Well, he is now.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 15:23   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Yeah i just heard .

Seems the board realise that Souness demoting Parkes was stupid, he has more experience than anyone else at the club, he is Blackburn Rovers.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 15:27   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I just add that Arsenal got Arsene Wenger

hoho
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 17:54   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JC

What would you say to George Graham taking over at Blackburn? Since personally, I think thats the best possible candidate for the squad you have there.

Thoughts?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 17:59   #8
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
It'll all end in tears for Newcastle
You're either very perceptive or just good at picking out patterns.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:00   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Hoddle would be lollyroffletastic.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:11   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Souness has absoloutely no ****ing chance of turning around Newcastle. He will end up the same as he did when he was boss of Galatasaray (nowhere in the league, won a cup competition that only had 4 worthwhile teams), Liverpool (won a cup that nobody cared about, and filled the squad with cloggers) , and Southampton (did absoloutely **** all).

Im now in the process of removing Newcastle players from all my fantasy football teams. Theyre en-route to a massive downward slide. Souness is a truly shite manager.

Souness v Dyer/Jenas/Bellamy will be ****ing funny though. And Souness v Shearer will be absoloutely riotous.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:15   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Kura.

Your post both upsets me and hurts me.

At the end of the day, Newcastle aren't really going anywhere anyway. We've mulled around the top division ever since we got there, occasionally pulling something special out of the bag but never being consitantly good.

I think regardless of the manager, the game we play will always be unpredictable.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:20   #12
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
JC

What would you say to George Graham taking over at Blackburn? Since personally, I think thats the best possible candidate for the squad you have there.

Thoughts?
I like George Graham, i think he was a pretty damn good manager for Arsenal and never got given a chance at Spurs. He would certainly sort our defence, which imo doesnt need that much sorting all we need to do is bring our best defender (Todd) back into the first team squad, which will hopefully happen now Souness is gone. I would be quite happy to see us start grinding out 1-0 wins .
Quote:
Souness is a truly shite manager.
Thats a bit harsh i think. He was pretty successful at Rangers, but even my gran could win something there, and he did do a great job with us until the last year or so. He got us promoted in our first season, won the Worthington Cup with us and took us into 6th place in the Premiership.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:27   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Kura.

Your post both upsets me and hurts me.

At the end of the day, Newcastle aren't really going anywhere anyway. We've mulled around the top division ever since we got there, occasionally pulling something special out of the bag but never being consitantly good.

I think regardless of the manager, the game we play will always be unpredictable.
Skiddy

Graeme Souness does not like "Flair" players. Graeme Souness creates workmanlike, physical teams. Workmanlike, physical teams can only progress in the EPL if they are led by someone who can legitimately be called a "Tactical Genius". Souness couldnt win a game of CM0304 playing a Diablo with Henry up front. Say goodbye to any passionate, flowing, attacking football Skiddy, its gone. Say goodbye to Robert , Bernard , Dyer , Jenas , and hello to Ameobi & Bellamy up front for the next 5 years (until Bellamy falls foul of Souness' temper).

Enter a battling, though lacking in Skill midfield.
Enter a tough tackling, crap passing back 4
Enter a physical striker with no pace, and a pacy striker with no presence.

Welcome to the future of St James' Park.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:30   #14
skiddy
wild one

If that happens he won't last on Tyneside.

The fans won't allow it, ticket sales will drop and it'll trace back to him, the board will have him out.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 18:36   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
If that happens he won't last on Tyneside.

The fans won't allow it, ticket sales will drop and it'll trace back to him, the board will have him out.
Correct

I dont see Souness still on Tyneside come season 2006/07

Maybe sooner.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 19:36   #16
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

souness is a twat, shud fit in well

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:25   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Skiddy

Graeme Souness does not like "Flair" players. Graeme Souness creates workmanlike, physical teams. Workmanlike, physical teams can only progress in the EPL if they are led by someone who can legitimately be called a "Tactical Genius". Souness couldnt win a game of CM0304 playing a Diablo with Henry up front. Say goodbye to any passionate, flowing, attacking football Skiddy, its gone. Say goodbye to Robert , Bernard , Dyer , Jenas , and hello to Ameobi & Bellamy up front for the next 5 years (until Bellamy falls foul of Souness' temper).

Enter a battling, though lacking in Skill midfield.
Enter a tough tackling, crap passing back 4
Enter a physical striker with no pace, and a pacy striker with no presence.

Welcome to the future of St James' Park.
Bloody good post.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:20   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
And Souness v Shearer will be absoloutely riotous.
It said on the radio that Souness enquiring about Shearer's availability will mean that the formers arrival the club will be good news for the latter.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:22   #19
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Tbh, I'm going to be the oddball and back souness for greatness here.

Newcastle have needed a steeled up defence for seasons, it's been often their lamentable downfall that has never rectified, if he's given a budget of 20 million to fix that defence I reckon he'll fix it better than other managers around, but he'll also buy mike marsh for cover.

That aside, he'll do great things with kluivert and shearer imo, dyer and jenas can pass like wilkins and he'll exploit that imo.

to souness at newcastle, I hope the fans get behind the squad.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:27   #20
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Next Permanent Blackburn Manager: Strachan 5/1; Hughes, Newell 6/1; Hoddle, Houllier 8/1; Curbishley, Parkes, Venables 12/1; Graham 16/1
What are the odds on Shearer btw?
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:35   #21
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
he'll do great things etc
nah, he'll just be shit
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:53   #22
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
What are the odds on Shearer btw?
Shearer 33/1

Selcted others:
Gregory 25/1
Bobby Robson 33/1
Bryan Robson 33/1
Keegan 50/1
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 00:30   #23
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

O'Neill, not linked for a job in england? ?1?!?!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 00:33   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
O'Neill, not linked for a job in england? ?1?!?!
O'Neill only gets linked with Big Clubs.

Hence hes not linked with Blackburn
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 09:22   #25
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

heh, apparently the bookies got screwed over around here as loads of people put bets on sourness on saturday at 14/1
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 11:11   #26
JC
lolly roffle

My Dad's asstistant's husband put 20 quid on him at 70/1, he's now 1400 quid better off :eek:. My Dad wasnt too impressed that he didnt get any inside info .
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 11:14   #27
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice

Sounness in taking Toon out of Europe prediction non-shockar
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 11:52   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd pay serious money to see Kieron Dyer tell Souness he's not playing on the right wing.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 12:14   #29
skiddy
wild one

Well, should be interesting to see what happens.

Amusment++ considering we play Blackburn next

I'm gonna stick my neck out in the DS9 league and predict a victory for the toon. If he's our new manager, best give him a little support at the start!
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 12:54   #30
JC
lolly roffle

He isnt the manager for that match.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 13:02   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm wondering what Souness is going to do with Kluivert.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 15:27   #32
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Let him rot like what Advocaat did in Euro2004.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 18:15   #33
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That'd suck.