User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:16   #751
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I didnt predict Greece to win!?!
Well I didnt mean to - I meant 3-1 to Czech.
Bollocls - is it too late to change?
So 2-0 to Czech at half time.

Edit: having checked pm, I realise it was my mistake, not yours!
I remember thinking "wow!, Stew is taking a big gamble...." (I'll allow the edit )
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 15:31   #752
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
(I'll allow the edit )
*phew* thx
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:55   #753
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
*phew* thx
haha omg

Last edited by at0mic.c0w; 1 Jul 2004 at 22:02.
at0mic.c0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:01   #754
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would like to see I feel shafted by the Portuguese, Dutch, Greeks and Czechs
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:14   #755
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am lolly roffling at the fact Stew changed his score.

God knows if i am through or not but i think Koen might have it because he said Greece would score.

*fingers crossed*
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:57   #756
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
*phew* thx :)
:D
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:40   #757
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i think koen is through, since he predicted the first goal on netherlands vs portugal right.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 00:49   #758
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't forgotten, just finding it really difficult to find a fair way of deciding it (I hate it, I really do )

Greece 1-0 Czech Republic (HT 0-0, goal 105)
Code:
          Gre-Cze HT   1st Pts Total

Leshy (0)  1 - 2  1-1   24  0    0 
vs
Stew  (2)  1 - 3  0-2   13  0    2 

Koen  (2)  1 - 2  1-0   30  0    2 
vs
JC    (4)  0 - 2  0-1   38  0    4
edit : 'championship' update isn't necessary because no-one scored anything

Last edited by 1-X; 2 Jul 2004 at 01:56. Reason: took off the 2 points I mistakenly awarded Koen... yes, I'm a total cretin sometimes
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 01:21   #759
1-X
overtired

Code:
          Por-Hol  HT   1st
Actual     2 - 1   1-0   26
Koen       2 - 3   1-1   25 (scored 2 for time +-1 min)
JC         3 - 2   1-1   27 (scored 2 for almost (generally right + goal difference),
                             and 2 for time +-1 min)

Grk-Cze  HT   1st
Actual     1 - 0   0-0  105
Koen [J]   1 - 2   1-0   30 
JC   [J]   0 - 2   0-1   38
Last goal decider didn't work, obviously as there were no normal time goals.

So... JC or Koen?

On the one hand, Koen didn't pick the winner in either match, while JC had Portugal to beat Holland.

On the other, Koen correctly forecast Portugal to score 2, and Greece to score 1, which are the details I used to decide the Koen vs MrL quarter-final.

I'm tempted to appoint 5 judges, let them vote and go with the majority. Better ideas?

Anyone know an online 2 player penalty shootout game?

EDIT : Koen didn't score anything for Czech 0-1 Greece HT prediction... I had earlier given a point and doubled it for the joker, putting him and JC on 4-4

Last edited by 1-X; 2 Jul 2004 at 01:59.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 01:30   #760
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

check the minutes in which they scored, and koen forecasted the goals correct.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 01:43   #761
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

if the half time score was 0-0 in the game, why did Koen get a point for predicting 1-0?

or am i missing something?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 01:49   #762
1-X
overtired

OMG!

I arrived late, saw quotes like those below, and just somehow unquestionably agreed that they must be on equal points :eek:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
God knows if i am through or not but i think Koen might have it because he said Greece would score.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
think koen is through, since he predicted the first goal on netherlands vs portugal right.
Zharkov, thanks very much for pointing out what now seems extremely obvious
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:04   #763
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

no problem.

I dont think Koen will be thanking me though :(
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:15   #764
1-X
overtired

I was going to make Koen vs Leshy a 3rd place playoff, but Leshy's gone, so Koen is automatically 3rd.

the big final : JC v STEW
if they pick the same score, I'll scream. I'll have them predicting so many details that they can't possibly draw.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 10:03   #765
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
edit : 'championship' update isn't necessary because no-one scored anything
didn't i predict 0-0 first half ?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 10:11   #766
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Score
Scorer
Time 1st Goal
Time Last Goal
Attendance
First Booking
How many bookings.
Possession
Corners
Fouls Committed
Shots
Shots on target

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 10:23   #767
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yay I'm through!
Didnt think I was 'cos in my head Leshy had predicted 0-0 half time.
I also lolly roffled at myself for changing it!

Bring it on JC!!!!
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 11:04   #768
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

[Janice]
OH

MY

GOD

!
[/Janice]

Who would have guessed me and Stew in the final when he was miles behind in the group with only a few games left :eek:. Time to put some serious thought into my prediction.

*opens random number generator*
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 11:31   #769
Stew
Made of Twigs

I know - I'm a surprised as anyone.

Do we have to predict the 3rd/4th play off 1-X?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:02   #770
JC
lolly roffle

There isnt a 3rd/4th play off. Thats only in the World Cup.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:05   #771
Stew
Made of Twigs

Oh right, I did wonder why I'd not heard about it!!

There clearly should be.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:26   #772
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i really do think that its an absolutly shocking final though
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:31   #773
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i really do think that its an absolutly shocking final though
What? Me vs JC?
Yeah I agree with you.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:32   #774
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well, i was actually on about portugal v greece, but you know, your post will do
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:13   #775
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

me and leshy both knocked out in the semi finals. it can't get more dutch than that.
i still consider myself as the moral winner though
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 15:45   #776
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
didn't i predict 0-0 first half ?
it was a day of checking incompetence

Code:

'championship'
               total
at0mic.c0w       10
Koen		 6
LHC              5
Non.Human        4
Apothos          4
1-X              4
Ragnarak         3
roadrunner       3  
Zharkov          2  
SYMM             2
entry form for the final is below...

exact score = 6, almost = 4, general = 2
one point each for all the little details (times +-7, with bonus point for exact time only)
the +-7 will not extend across halves
livescore.com will supply the "official" times

Last edited by 1-X; 2 Jul 2004 at 22:45.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:21   #777
1-X
overtired

*** the final ***

PORTUGAL v GREECE

Final score (AET) :
Half time :

Time of first goal (0-90) :
Time of last goal (0-90) :

Name a goalscorer (from first 120m) :
IF someone is sent off, most likely to be :

IF a winning goal is scored in extra time, (time 90-120) :
by which team :

IF it goes to penalties, which team wins :
name someone who will miss :

Last edited by 1-X; 2 Jul 2004 at 22:44.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:44   #778
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
it was a day of checking incompetence
2 points for the [J] dude
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 16:58   #779
1-X
overtired

that just proves it

it really makes me appreciate the auto-checking I've got for the normal league/early rounds
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:12   #780
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Re: *** the final ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
PORTUGAL v GREECE

Final score (AET) : 0 - 1
Half time : 0 - 0

Time of first goal (0-90) : 63
Time of last goal (0-90) : 82

Name a goalscorer (from first 120m) : ronaldo
and someone who gets sent off : constinha

If a winning goal is scored in extra time, (90-120) : 98
by which team : portugal

if it goes to penalties, which team wins : greece
name someone who will miss : figo

Last edited by at0mic.c0w; 3 Jul 2004 at 02:19.
at0mic.c0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:18   #781
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
stuff
Let me just get all this straight so Stew doesnt fluke a win. If i dont think anyone will get sent off do i say 'no sendings off' and get a point, or do i just put a name down anyway? Same goes if i think there will be no ET or Pens.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:19   #782
1-X
overtired

i can see where I was a little unclear

yes, the extra-time goal is a time.
0-1 predictions highlight a small problem with first and last goal; I think you did the right thing in only posting one time

one more thing, the sending off is intended to be IF someone gets sent off... (not will someone y/n) so put a name there.

I'll edit the entry form for the others.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:22   #783
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Let me just get all this straight so Stew doesnt fluke a win. If i dont think anyone will get sent off do i say 'no sendings off' and get a point, or do i just put a name down anyway? Same goes if i think there will be no ET or Pens.
sending off : put a name of someone who might be

put ET and Pens stuff even if it contradicts your normal score prediction. You could put Greece 2-0 Portugal, but if this was totally wrong and we had ET and pens, it's fine to put a Portugal win there
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:23   #784
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
0-1 predictions highlight a small problem with first and last goal; I think you did the right thing in only posting one time
predictions don't have to be consistent tho ?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:29   #785
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
predictions don't have to be consistent tho?
I'd rather they were, the normal time part at least. The rest just covers all eventualities so there is no chance (I hope) of a draw in the actual final. As I said, I'm happy for inconsistency in the extra time and pens part (which might never happen), think of it as another chance to score.

if only one goal was scored, you can't have 2 points because it was the first and last goal
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:31   #786
Stew
Made of Twigs

How close are mine and JC's prediction 1-X, dont tell us what each other has predicted etc, just say if itslikely to be a draw.
Also why dont u add something so theres no chance of a draw to be a final tie break - like attendance, where its v. .v unlikely to be the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Let me just get all this straight so Stew doesnt fluke a win.
Dont think I didnt see this
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:34   #787
JC
lolly roffle

I havent predicted yet mate. A bit busy doing multiple things at once at the mo, i'll PM 1-X my guesstimates later tonight.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:43   #788
1-X
overtired

Stew has had a thing for attendances for quite some time now so OK, just for the two finalists and I'm sure it will never be needed , go ahead and predict the attendance as a tiebreaker

as a guide, it's in the same stadium where Portugal v England had 62,564
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 17:55   #789
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
PORTUGAL v GREECE

Final score (AET) : 2-2
Half time : 1-1

Time of first goal (0-90) : 27
Time of last goal (0-90) : 83

Name a goalscorer (from first 120m) : Deco
IF someone is sent off, most likely to be : G. Seitaridis

IF a winning goal is scored in extra time, (time 90-120) : 98
by which team : Greece

IF it goes to penalties, which team wins : Greece
name someone who will miss : Ronaldo
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 20:34   #790
1-X
overtired

Quote:
How close are mine and JC's prediction 1-X, dont tell us what each other has predicted etc, just say if itslikely to be a draw.
Also why dont u add something so theres no chance of a draw to be a final tie break - like attendance, where its v. .v unlikely to be the same.
having seen both sets of predictions, the attendance may well be the decider
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 20:37   #791
JC
lolly roffle

Those turnstyle people better be good at counting.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 20:41   #792
1-X
overtired

you're both free to edit anytime before kickoff, maybe if late team news makes you rethink etc
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 21:55   #793
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
PORTUGAL v GREECE

Final score (AET) : 1-1
Half time : 1-0

Time of first goal (0-90) : 35
Time of last goal (0-90) : 65

Name a goalscorer (from first 120m) : c. ronaldo
IF someone is sent off, most likely to be : figo

IF a winning goal is scored in extra time, (time 90-120) : 110
by which team : greece

IF it goes to penalties, which team wins : greece
name someone who will miss : figo
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:05   #794
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Those turnstyle people better be good at counting.

I can tell you now the number they give you will be nothing like the actual attendance.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:08   #795
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
PORTUGAL v GREECE

Final score (AET) :3-1
Half time :2-0

Time of first goal (0-90) :17
Time of last goal (0-90) :78

Name a goalscorer (from first 120m) : Deco
IF someone is sent off, most likely to be : Dellas
IF a winning goal is scored in extra time, (time 90-120) :107
by which team : Portugal

IF it goes to penalties, which team wins : Portugal
name someone who will miss : Figo

Last edited by Ragnarak; 2 Jul 2004 at 22:27.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:13   #796
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
karagounis
He is suspended if i'm remembering the correct guy.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 22:26   #797
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
He is suspended if i'm remembering the correct guy.
Changed to Dellas, ta
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 23:56   #798
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
I can tell you now the number they give you will be nothing like the actual attendance.
Maybe they're a bit better than we were at Tigers?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 23:58   #799
1-X
overtired

teeny reminder Stoo that you ain't done no attendance prediction
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 00:03   #800
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
teeny reminder Stoo that you ain't done no attendance prediction
I know, I'm still thinkin, I have a really complicated formula that will surely predict it for me.