User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:38   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Awards

The RP forum has an award section, I think we should have one too.

These are their categories:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RP (Edited for GD relevance)

-----------------------------------------------Top Five-----------------------------------------------

Best Overal Poster
Vote Here

Most Respected Poster
Vote Here

Best Overall Thread
Vote Here

Best Thread Creator
Vote Here

Best Mod/Ex Mod
Vote Here

-----------------------------------------------Threads-----------------------------------------------

Most Original GD
Vote Here

Best Sports Thread
Vote Here

Best Politics Debate Thread
Vote Here

Best News Thread
Vote Here

Best Relaxation Thread
Vote Here

Best Other Thread
Vote Here

-----------------------------------------------Worsaties-----------------------------------------------

Most Annoying Poster
Vote Here

Worst Thread
Vote Here

Worst Poster
Vote Here

Most Disrespected Poster
Vote Here

Last edited by Stew; 2 Jul 2004 at 13:07. Reason: Adding mod category
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:40   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: GD Awards

If I don't make it into at least one of them I'm going to kill Stew's family.

True story.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:40   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy

True story.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:41   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We both know the only thing that matters is who is the Euro 2004 Champion .

Edit: You need a best mod and ex-mod category.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:42   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i will vote on monday at work when i have time to actually think about them
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:47   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So we'd need to nominate 5 best posters, etc?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 12:55   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

-----------------------------------------------Top Five-----------------------------------------------

Best Overall Poster
Dante Hicks

Most Respected Poster
Dante Hicks

Best Overall Thread
Any of the ones which detail Dace's journey through misery

Best Thread Creator
Dace

Best Mod/Ex Mod
JC - God rest his soul...

-----------------------------------------------Threads-----------------------------------------------

Most Original GD
Vote Here

Best Sports Thread
Russian tennis bird with link to pics.

Why you should support what Bush is doing

Best News Thread
Most of the ones on Iraq have been pretty interesting...

Best Relaxation Thread
The one which pointed me towards MOTAS

Best Other Thread
Enby's one which got me the free MS Mouse
-----------------------------------------------Worsaties-----------------------------------------------

Most Annoying Poster
Flavius

Worst Thread
[Football]*

Worst Poster
1-X (For his connections with the [Football] threads!)

Most Disrespected Poster
Billy No Brains

Last edited by skiddy; 2 Jul 2004 at 13:12.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:00   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy

True story.

I can supply you with names/addresses for a fee
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:06   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
I can supply you with names/addresses for a fee
Cheers ****
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:07   #10
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

EDITED AFTER CATEGORY CHANGES

Best Overal Poster
NB3 - he keeps it real yo

Most Respected Poster
Dace for having the guts.

Best Overall Thread
Recently? "Saddam on trial..." cos I like a bit of current affairs discussion

Best Thread Creator
Dace. If I need to say why you obviously haven't read GD for a year or so.

Best Mod/Ex Mod
Me. Ain't no-one else gonna vote that way so i'd best make the effort

Most Original GD
Your opinion of the poster above you (pld KaneED)

Best Sports Thread
The england vs portugal thread. Yes i know obvious answer, but CAN YOU FEEL THE PASSION?!

Why you should support what bush is doing. Qdeathstar in with a controversial issue there

Best News Thread
Fit russian through to wimbledon final yes yes i know. but she's fit!

Best Relaxation Thread
Gays vs ninjas just cos it made me smile for a bit. This does not mean I like sword btw.

Best Other Thread
Any of Dace's relationship threads. Seriously, write a book. Best of the recent? ITT I ask for advice in the form of a story

Most Annoying Poster
Give me an S! Give me a W! Giv..oh i can't be arsed. Sword.

Worst Thread
UK Big Brother. Repeat after me: big brother is SHIT.

Worst Poster
MrL_JaKiri for spam tho he's getting better. Good boy mark, good boy.

Most Disrespected Poster
Sword again. Everyone dis'rspec the sword.

Last edited by meglamaniac; 2 Jul 2004 at 16:02.
meglamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:10   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Megla - I've added a mod section if you want to change yours.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:12   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The most respected poster has to be, without a doubt, Vermillion.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:13   #13
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Are you wanting five names for each section in the best poster/whatever section or just 1 like everyone has doen so far?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:13   #14
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Are you wanting five names for each section in the best poster/whatever section or just 1 like everyone has doen so far?
Are you just trying to be different / difficult?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:15   #15
JC
lolly roffle

No but the fact its called 'top 5' and didnt originally have 5 categories confused me.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:15   #16
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Cheers ****
I was gonna take the money and get him to knock off someone we dislike while we're at it. Now you've ruined it though
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:16   #17
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
So we'd need to nominate 5 best posters, etc?
I'm not the only one that was asking btw .
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:16   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I dont really mind.
It says top 5 because I stole it from RP and they had 5 awards in top section.
Over there you can nominate as many as you want.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:33   #19
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Most Respected Poster
Vermillion

Best Thread Creator
Dace, amuses me

Best Mod/Ex Mod
JC, I got an avatar

Most Original GD
Are there any? Gays Vs Ninjas unfortunately is the most original thread I can find...

Best Sports Thread
England V Portugal, actually went on for a while and even though the English were attacked from all sides...

Only real one recently is Why you should support what Bush is doing. although I posted and noone replied

Best News Thread
Saddam on trial is the only recent one I can think of

Most Annoying Poster
toss up between QDeathstar and TheShadowMan

Worst Thread
way WAY too many to choose from

Worst Poster
Sunday/Evergreen he said forest were a shit team

Most Disrespected Poster
Muslim AKA Baron Morte (does anyone respect him, in the slightest???)

-------------------------------------------------------

My memory isn't great. I can only remember things from the last few days
I left out ones I couldn't answer.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:34   #20
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Anyway - what were you doing on the RP forum Stew??? HMM??????

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:34   #21
JC
lolly roffle

Best Overal Poster
Leshy

Most Respected Poster
Vermillion

Best Overall Thread
Premiership prediction league, cant be arsed finding the link.
Euro 2004

Best Thread Creator
1-X
Dace

Best Mod/Ex Mod
Current - JBG
Ex - JBOY

Most Original GD
ITT i ask for help in the form of a story

Best Sports Thread
Premiership prediction league, cant be arsed finding the link.
Euro 2004

Best News Thread

Best Relaxation Thread
Sword <3

Best Other Thread
Dace's 'bad girls dont say no' thread.

Most Annoying Poster
Evergreen
MrL_Jakiri

Worst Thread
No pron for me
i'm fingering my bottom

Worst Poster
Dreadnought (not strictly GD)
Work_Monkey

Most Disrespected Poster
Evergreen
Baron Morte
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:45   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

best overall poster
jonny

most respected poster
verm

best overall thread
that one about the marxist triumph etc

best thread creator
dace

best mod/ex mod
mm, jonny

most original GD
ITT i ask for help in form of story, or whatever its called

best sports thread
fit russian one

best politics debate thred
im sure there have been better ones but the only one i can remember right now is the 'you should support bush' one

best news thread
big brother uk (\o/ \o/ \o/)

best relaxation thread
sue johannson is a bitch

best other thread
important questions about society after the inevitable marxist triumph

most annoying poster
sunday

worst thread
any football one

worst poster
sunday

least respected poster
sunday
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 13:53   #23
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I'm not gonna do the whole lot, but Dace is clearly the best thread creator, I'd say Vermillion is the most respected and Jonny probably just beats Dante as the best overall poster for his greater versatility. 1-X also deserves recognition for the time he invests in the football threads, and JC is the best ex-mod, but then he did blatently suggest that category just for himself :)

I can't really think of who are the worst posters, not personally having a problem with either MrL or Sunday. I would say Qdeathstar, but it wouldn't be the same without a few controversial (stupid) figures.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:08   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The most respected poster has to be, without a doubt, Vermillion.
I'd disagree, although I like some of his posts.

Best Overall Poster
This is actually really tough. I like most of the top 15/20 posters quite a lot. So I'll cop out and not give anyone.

Most Respected Poster
Tactitus

Most of you will undoubtedly say Vermillion, and his are indeed the best researched / full of facts (as it were). However, he does make quite a few logical errors and falls prey to simplistic arguments. Despite the fact I completley disagree with his politics the same can't really be said for Tact.

Best Overall Thread
Possibly Flavius' Matrix one, simply due to length.

Best Thread Creator
Dace

Best Mod/Ex Mod
Kurashima / JBG (as in ex-GD mod) although the latter posts an enormous amount of trolling crap.

Most Original GD
Dunno. Possibly Sunday's one about child sex simply because I've never seen it discussed in that way (it was nothing to do with him though).

Best Sports Thread
Anyone of 1-X's.

T&F's "Alternative to Capitalism" or QazokRogue's one about defending yourself.

Best News Thread
No idea. Most of the best news ones go off-topic fairly quickly.

Best Relaxation Thread
Can't remember, but the one I've laughed at most was one that people took off-topic and spent ages talking about Alyson Hannigan (back in the day).

Best Other Thread
Muslim's recent sex one (on Sue Johansen)

Most Annoying Poster
No-one annoys me that much. The traits I find most annoying are arrogance, trolling & poor typing.

Worst Thread
Most of the truly crap ones die a quick death. That Big Brother one is shit though.

Worst Poster
As above. QDS / Flavius / Evergreen / Zar have all made me think they are shit at one point or another. When they want to be shit JonnyBGood, queball or nodrog can give them a run for their money though.

Most Disrespected Poster
QDS / Sunday8pm (disrespected by whom?)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:19   #25
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
and JC is the best ex-mod, but then he did blatently suggest that category just for himself
It was either make that category or have a 'best poster with only 2 letters in their nick' award if i wanted to have my name mentioned . The annoying thing is people remember me for giving out avatars and not for the fact i modded GD/AD/AR/PD simultaneously and spent +10 hours a day modding it all. Poor me .
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:25   #26
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Best Overal Poster
Dante

Most Respected Poster
Vermillion

Best Overall Thread
I really can't think of any thread specificly

Best Thread Creator
The old Muslim for the fun factor

Best Mod/Ex Mod
Jonny, would like to say Leshy but he never modded GD did he?

Most Original GD
dunno, some now and then Nodrog makes me laugh with silly threads, not a lot seen of it lately though.

Best Sports Thread
X-1 euro 2004 thread, I couldnt be arsed to play along with the game initially but regretted it after the first matches

For now I don't know for sure, might edit this one later.

Best News Thread
I don't really read them very intensively as I prefer to get my news from newssites, not ment to be looking down on the news threads over here, it's just me being a sort of ADHD person ;P

Best Relaxation Thread
Dace's 'love' adventures

Best Other Thread

Most Annoying Poster
Dreadnought and Androma or however he's called

Worst Thread
IRC logs, crap gimmicks, that kind of stuff.

Worst Poster
Can't really say, I guess the really crap posters don't bother to be better posters, so what's the point.

Most Disrespected Poster
I think Sunday is a bit underrated, he's not that bad (lately).
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 14:41   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Best Overall Poster
Dante Hicks

Most Respected Poster
Vermillion

Best Overall Thread
TNG

Best Thread Creator
Dace

Best Mod/Ex Mod
JC

Most Original GD
Vote Here

Best Sports Thread
TNG - Only cos I was the winner

Why you should support what Bush is doing

Best News Thread
One of the Hamas thread

Best Relaxation Thread
Any of the football threads

Best Other Thread
Every other thread talking about a recent Euro2004 match.

Most Annoying Poster
Nodrog

Worst Thread
Anything about some taste in music.

Worst Poster
There are some though can't think of their names at the moment

Most Disrespected Poster
Evergreen
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 10:09   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Most of you will undoubtedly say Vermillion
Hence Vermillion is the correct answer. The questions are worded in a 'Who do you think will win this category?' way, rather than a 'What is your opinion on this topic?' way, which is a flaw with most such polls, as they become selfrecursive.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 10:38   #29
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best Overall Poster
qbll

Most Respected Poster
Vermilion

Best Overall Thread
Why you should support what Bush is doing.

Best Thread Creator
Dace

Best Mod/Ex Mod
JBG

Most Original GD
I just asked a faggot if he liked Dick

Best Sports Thread
general tie for all things 1-X

Why you should support what Bush is doing.

Best News Thread

Italy's Government Collapses; Italy to be ousted from EU (based solely on title)

Best Relaxation Thread
I
will answer all your questions about my relationship with Spinner's wife ITT

Best Other Thread
sue johansen is a twat

Most Annoying Poster
TheShadowMan

Worst Thread
no pron for me

Worst Poster
Sunday

Most Disrespected Poster
QDS.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 2004, 10:57   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

woah, i have like, votes and shit
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 19:53   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best Overal Poster: Vermillion
Most Respected Poster: Dante Hicks
Best Overall Thread: Dace's "Cry-Baby" story
Best Thread Creator: 1-X
Best Mod/Ex Mod: JC

Most Original GD: Any of Dace's "Life of Misery" threads
Best Sports Thread: Euro 2004 Prediction League
Best Politics Debate Thread: N/A (No favourite)
Best News Thread: N/A (No favourite)
Best Relaxation Thread: N/A (No favourite)
Best Other Thread: N/A (No favourite)

Most Annoying Poster: Qdeathstar
Worst Thread: Why you should support what Bush is doing
Worst Poster: Qdeathstar
Most Disrespected Poster: Sunday8PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
The annoying thing is people remember me for giving out avatars and not for the fact i modded GD/AD/AR/PD simultaneously and spent +10 hours a day modding it all. Poor me .
If it's any consolation, you got my vote before you moved away from PD
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 20:07   #32
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Best Overal Poster
Idimmu

Most Respected Poster
Vermillion

Best Overall Thread
Pavils PA Staff Goonies thread (or is there a time limit on when the thread was made)

Best Thread Creator
Myself (not enough people make threads)

Best Mod/Ex Mod
JC

heh

Most Annoying Poster
Phang (he hasn't learned that posting veiled attacks at users isn't going to achieve anything and just perpetuates stupid e-drama)

Worst Thread
Anything by NB3 (It's all incredibly self-indulgent ++)

Worst Poster
Theamion

Most Disrespected Poster
Starbucks

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 20:23   #33
WalkMonkey

does this mean I am no longer GD's most hated poster? winner
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 20:50   #34
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

No you just aren't a GD poster now are you.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 10 Jul 2004, 21:23   #35
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Best Thread Creator:Dace, his stories were fun.
Best Mod/Ex Mod:JC/Megla
Best Sports Thread: The england vs portugal thread. Yes i know obvious answer, but CAN YOU FEEL THE PASSION?! Voting partly because i created it and i want to be in this thread somehow, apart from mearly posting in it
Best News Thread: Fit russian through to wimbledon final yes yes i know. but she's fit!
Best Relaxation Thread: Gays vs ninjas just cos it made me smile for a bit. I like sword btw.
Most Annoying Poster:Sunday/Nodrog/Leshy(for his abilty to unlesh more opera crap than you can shake an opera crap pointing stick at.)
Worst Poster:Sunday - talks crap and thinks hes being intelligent
Most Disrespected Poster:Sunday
Worst Thread: Sundays recent one about Wiki and Maddox, although i could just about choose anyone of his.

Last edited by Dr. Octagonecologyst; 10 Jul 2004 at 22:50.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 22:11   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
Leshy, for his abilty to unlesh more opera crap than you can shake an opera crap pointing stick at.
If you were using Opera, you wouldn't be posting this
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 22:13   #37
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Best Overall Poster - Dante Hicks
Most Respected Poster - Dante Hicks
Best Overall Thread - Euro 2004 Prediction
Best Thread Creator - 1-X
Best Mod/Ex Mod - Jonny
Most Original GD - Any Dace "i lose" thread
Best Sports Thread - Euro 2004 Prediction
Best Politics Debate Thread - The smoking ones
Best News Thread - Russian wins wimbledon
Best Relaxation Thread - N/A (Cant think)
Best Other Thread - N/A (Cant think)
Most Annoying Poster - Zar
Worst Thread - The idimmu "idimmu" thread
Worst Poster - Idimmu
Most Disrespected Poster - QDS
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 22:29   #38
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Best Overal Poster
Dante Hicks

Most Respected Poster
Dante Hicks

Best Overall Thread
Premiership Prediction League TNG

Best Thread Creator
Dace

Best Mod/Ex Mod
JC

Most Original GD

Best Sports Thread
Any prediction league

N/A

Best News Thread
N/A

Best Relaxation Thread
Dace's 'Crybaby' story

Best Other Thread
N/A

Most Annoying Poster
Sword

Worst Thread
Most things by Nodrog

Worst Poster
Sunday8pm

Most Disrespected Poster
Sword
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 22:50   #39
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Best Overall Poster
queball

Most Respected Poster
Vermillion

Best Overall Thread
T&F's capitalism/communism thread was pretty good but I don't really remember every single thread we've had on GD

Best Thread Creator
1-X

Best Mod/Ex Mod
JBOY

Most Annoying Poster
QDS or Zar

Worst Thread
Anything started by someone with less than ten posts.

Worst Poster
Work_monkey

Most Disrespected Poster
Sunday
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:11   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Thread Creator: Dace.
best thread : anything by dace
worst poster: sunday
best mod: jbg
disrespected poster: sunday
best overall poster: W
most respected poster: vermillion
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:15   #41
Evergreen
the merciless

This thread reminds me why it's a good thing that in the free democratic world you aren't obliged to vote.....

Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:16   #42
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Best Overall Poster
Dante Hicks

Most Respected Poster
Can't really say.

Best Overall Thread
My favourite so far has been QDS's Bush one.

Best Thread Creator
Can't think atm.

Best Mod/Ex Mod
Too new.

Most Original GD
I guess Dace's 'life story' ones.

Best Sports Thread
Any created in the aftermath of England vs Portugal.

'Why you should support what Bush is doing'

Best News Thread
Not sure, tbh.

Best Relaxation Thread
Um, the one that degenerated into conversation about genetically enhanced rats was a classic.

Best Other Thread
No idea.

Most Annoying Poster
No one has really annoyed me yet.

Worst Thread/s
The ones about technical stuff.

Worst Poster
Noone immediately springs to mind.

Most Disrespected Poster
I guess QDS is up there - whether or not it is warranted, i'm not sure.

PS. Excuse my newness.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:17   #43
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Shut up Sunday.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:19   #44
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
PS. Excuse my newness.
you don't have to be shy.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:20   #45
Weeks
Banned

He was just showing his politeness.
MM'll soon suck it out of him.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 23:42   #46
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hehe HI BOOGSTER NUBMAX
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 00:00   #47
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
hehe HI BOOGSTER NUBMAX
Theamion: you got voted as worst voter once.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 01:08   #48
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Best Overal Poster
JonnyBGood. I find him quite an amusing lad.

Most Respected Poster
Leshy. Sticking to his principles etc.

Best Thread Creator
Dace. Well, he's original.

Best Mod/Ex Mod
JC`, for having the ` in his nick. <3

ps. I'll do the rest later. :/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 04:51   #49
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Best Overal Poster
Matrim (if I'm to go on most threads I've replied to by the same author)

Most Respected Poster
Dead_Meat

Best Overall Thread
Vote Here

Best Thread Creator
Muslim

Best Mod/Ex Mod
Sandsnake

Most Original GD
Vote Here

Best Sports Thread
Do they exist?

Vote Here

Best News Thread
Vote Here

Best Relaxation Thread
Vote Here

Best Other Thread
Vote Here

Most Annoying Poster
Kurashima

Worst Thread
I think the one some time ago dicussing some forum members fetish for poo.

Worst Poster
W

Most Disrespected Poster
Shai Gar
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 08:52   #50
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Best Thread Creator - acropolis, easily
queball is offline   Reply With Quote