User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:19   #601
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

have you got any intresting stories to tell us Dace?

I have one, but it already was on the telly last night.

it is called

AUF WIEDER SEHEN!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:19   #602
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My sincere apologies to all those who hoped i was not going to turn up
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:21   #603
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No stories.

My comp is ****ed and my friend aint around to fix it until tomorrow.

Hopefully i shall be back "properly" by Monday.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 14:45   #604
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

glad to see you made it, Dace. (the police can only hold you so long without charge?)

I have the eight sets of predictions for the finalists... those that don't make the semis next wednesday can take their points and join the losers in the other league if they wish.

Only 7 people have entered the erm... let's call it the Championship so far, so I hope everyone is aware that prediction does continue for those who didn't make the first 8.

(at0mic.c0w, Zharkov, Apothos, 1-X, roadrunner, SYMM, Non.Human) so far, 5 hours to go
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 16:49   #605
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just to annoy dace the library where i work has a 1meg connection
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 16:56   #606
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A poor performance by me (although I did miss two matches due to heavy drinking!)

PS England 2-3 Portugal
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 18:26   #607
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
AUF WIEDER SEHEN!
..|.. you ****.

from an objective point of view, i have to admit that you deserve it to be in the quarter finals.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 19:17   #608
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

tschuss lupin, tschuss!!!!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 19:21   #609
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
from an objective point of view, i have to admit that you deserve it to be in the quarter finals.
i guess u haven't seen the way they scored the first 2 goals against latvia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
tschuss lupin, tschuss!!!!
let me lend you an ü ...there u go.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:55   #610
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Code:
quarter-finalists

Por-Eng
Leshy		1-2
LHC		1-2

Koen		2-1
MrL_JaKiri	1-3

Dace		2-1
Stew		1-2

JC		1-3 [J]
Ragnarak	1-3
Code:
"championship" league

at0mic.c0w	3-1
Zharkov		1-2
Apothos		1-3
1-X		2-3
roadrunner	2-3
SYMM		1-2
Non.Human	1-2
JonnyBGood	3-2
So, as no-one said 2-2 (the AET score, or any other draw), everyone in both competitions scores 0 for the first match 1-2 to England was the score of justice anyway

Last edited by 1-X; 24 Jun 2004 at 23:02.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:56   #611
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
1-2 to England was the score of justice anyway

can i get a point for that?

it would cheer me up somewhat!
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 22:58   #612
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Surely I get partial credit for 3-2 to portugal?
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:01   #613
1-X
overtired

sorry I didn't even notice you entered , and no, a draw is the result we use and 3-2 is not a draw
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:12   #614
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Arghhhhhhhhhh I Said 2-1 ((((
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 23:16   #615
1-X
overtired

we used the AET system in the cups last season without problem. I can appreciate that it might be fairer to award a general point to people who forecast the eventual winner, and possibly an almost point for goal difference based on the result of the penalties...

BUT those aren't the rules, at least for the current round.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 12:40   #616
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
i guess u haven't seen the way they scored the first 2 goals against latvia..
doesnt matter tbh. (i doubt the goal of RvN was offside). holland clearly played better than we did in this tounrament.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:47   #617
Dace
so f*cking zen

THE JOY of England getting knocked out and my each way bet on Portugal to make it to the finals still being on.

THE DESPAIR of having initially put 2-2 and then deciding a couple of minutes later "Nah there's gotta be a winner so i'll change it to 2-1"

That'll teach me for ****ing with my original predictions.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:51   #618
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW i cant really believe that only me and that dutch fag Koen thought Portugal would beat England.

There was alot of optimism in the predictions yesterday from English type people (Leshy was just being silly)

So even all round except JC who is now a bit screwed having used his Joker etc.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 15:56   #619
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Thats how confident i was about the game .
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:06   #620
1-X
overtired

Some people will find that their opponents have almost totally identical predictions including joker. Obviously I'm not telling which, so if your bottle goes, pm your changes
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:16   #621
Dace
so f*cking zen

What happens if you finish on even points with your competitor*?

*does it go back to "Round 1" points to determine a winner?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:19   #622
1-X
overtired

dunno, really should have a think about that as it's quite likely to happen

I might make the first tiebreaker in favour of people who picked the right (after pens) winner in matches that we scored as draws (like last night)
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:40   #623
Dace
so f*cking zen

That sounds good too :)
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:42   #624
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm always silly
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 16:44   #625
Dace
so f*cking zen

Typical Dutchie :rolleyes:*

*:)
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:35   #626
1-X
overtired

FRANCE VS GREECE

Code:
   Leshy 3-2 vs 2-0 LHC [J]

Koen 2-0 vs 2-1 MrL_JaKiri 

[J] Dace 3-1 vs 3-1 Stew [J]

JC 2-0 vs 2-0 Ragnarak [J]
Code:
"championship"

at0mic.c0w	1-2
Zharkov		2-0
Apothos 	2-0
1-X		3-1
roadrunner	2-1
SYMM		3-1
Non.Human	2-1
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:37   #627
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

WHO DA MAN \o/
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:38   #628
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

lol france lol
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:39   #629
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Heh god we suck, 1 point between the lot of us
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:41   #630
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That was truly excellent.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:41   #631
1-X
overtired

2 points* for at0mic.c0w in the championship...

in the "real" quarter-finals, 0 for all again

*correct goal difference = almost right
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:45   #632
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

What does happen when we all end up with 2 points in total?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 21:51   #633
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
What does happen when we all end up with 2 points in total?
undecided... I really thought 4 games with "almost" scoring + joker would be enough to separate people

No-one has entirely identical predictions for the remaining games so I hope it works out as it is
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 22:24   #634
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
2 points* for at0mic.c0w in the championship...

PS: can we can a ranking please
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:02   #635
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
PS: can we can a ranking please
not sure what you mean

Code:
		X A G  Pts
at0mic.c0w	0 1 0   2 
Zharkov         0 0 0   0
Apothos         0 0 0   0 
1-X             0 0 0   0                  
roadrunner      0 0 0   0 
SYMM            0 0 0   0                
Non.Human       0 0 0   0
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:03   #636
Zharkov
Twang Twang

yes!
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 23:56   #637
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
not sure what you mean

Code:
		X A G  Pts
at0mic.c0w	0 1 0   2 
Zharkov         0 0 0   0
Apothos         0 0 0   0 
1-X             0 0 0   0                  
roadrunner      0 0 0   0 
SYMM            0 0 0   0                
Non.Human       0 0 0   0
woohoo \o/

(i know i'll finish last)
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 01:47   #638
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So either me and Dace or JC & Rag have v. similar predictions!!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:04   #639
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
So either me and Dace or JC & Rag have v. similar predictions!!
I don't know how you think you deduced that, obviously I won't confirm or deny it. One detail I've always got to fall back on in the event of a tie is your earlier suggestion about the total number of goals scored in the round - in each pairing the totals are different. Or we could use the number of times you have a team's goals right without being generally right (So far that's Leshy=1, LHC=1, Koen=1, Jakiri=1, Dace=2, Stew=2, JC=0, Ragnarak=0...damn, they all match in pairs!)
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:05   #640
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Clearly we're keeping the suspense for the last few matches
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:08   #641
1-X
overtired

it gives you an edge to see your opponent waste his joker... that's five of them gone for 0 score now, not what I had in mind but when you can't trust the French to beat the Greeks....
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 02:14   #642
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I don't know how you think you deduced that, obviously I won't confirm or deny it.
I'm sure you said before that one set had equal predictions (ish) - and lookin at Greece - France, these 2 quarters in question fit the bill!
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 12:37   #643
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i hope dace wins, just to annoy everyone else
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 13:58   #644
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i hope dace wins, just to annoy everyone else
Thanks
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 19:26   #645
1-X
overtired

SWEDEN v HOLLAND
Code:
quarter-finalists

Leshy 1-2 v 1-2 LHC
Koen  1-3 v 1-2 MrL_JaKiri
Dace  2-1 v 1-1 Stew
JC    2-1 v 1-2 Ragnarak
Code:
"championship"

at0mic.c0w 3-2
Zharkov    0-1
Apothos    1-2
1-X        1-2
roadrunner 2-2
SYMM       1-0
Non.Human  1-1 [J]
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 19:47   #646
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Im backing Dace!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 22:58   #647
1-X
overtired

In the quarter-finals, Stew scores 2 points.
Everyone else goes into the last game on 0.

Considering 5 of you have gone for the same score for Czech-Denmark, that could leave us with a problem. Maybe we can arrange some sort of online penalty shootout?

Code:
"championship"
		X A G J Pts
Non.Human	  1   2  4
at0mic.c0w        1      2
roadrunner        1      2
Zharkov                  0
Apothos                  0
1-X                      0
SYMM                     0
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:02   #648
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

If I have the same score as Leshy, presumably he goes through, as I don't recall him having used his Bonus multiplier yet.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:07   #649
1-X
overtired

if you have the same score, and it actually scores some points, which would be a novel thing, then yes, he'd go through because he'd score 2x you

You only have to look at past results to know Leshy, Koen and MrL haven't used their joker yet.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 23:08   #650
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

I'm winning the group of losers. Confusing.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote