User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 8 Jan 2008, 03:22   #1
GReaper
The BOFH

GReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant futureGReaper has a brilliant future
Prizes

After some discussion in #planetarion about some of the history of the game, one thing which is missing are real prizes.

I don't think we're expecting huge mega prizes, but surely something must be possible? I mean Jolt must have some connections to try and get some potentially good prizes going. They could possibly join up with some company in return for advertisement space, even for a little bit of ingame advertisement if the prize is good enough.

I'm sure some mobile phone retailer could advertise on the game in return for a brand new phone as the top prize. A game retailer could advertise in return for a console or a selection of games or vouchers for their products. It would be great brand awareness for them, especially when you're targeting the game playing demographic.

I'd also like to see the return of some Planetarion merchandise as prizes as well. The top 10 planets could all receive a mug or tshirt. This is something unique which players would appreciate.

It would be something more interesting and exciting than a few boring credits.
GReaper is offline   Reply With Quote