User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 17:50   #1
s3\/^

Angry I/We demand !

I want the GFX that was originally meant for Planetarion Round 8 , i have them ALL on my computer, you can mail me on board if you need them .... I will not tolerate this ! Round 8 GFX were incredible, and i would love to see them put up !

Unread 9 Mar 2003, 17:54   #2
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I/We couldn't care less.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 18:00   #3
chemical
Honorary Member

chemical is an unknown quantity at this point
If you care so much about the round8 graphics, you should have known they couldn't implement it because of code or something like that.
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 18:33   #4
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Expanding on chax's (I think...) idea for forum-avatars, you could always print them off, and tape them (with holes cut in correct places) over your monitor....
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 18:45   #5
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Already asked that seve :/
Unread 9 Mar 2003, 18:55   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
As per the link above, the issue was brought up and discussed before