User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2018, 09:32   #1
green_cat

green_cat is on a distinguished road
On this day

Hello my Pa friends and foes!

Something that will be remembered trough the years, and will be noted in the books of online games!
Mighty VGN joined wall of fame, as one of the best most dangerous alliances, and stands side by side with already known ULtores.

15,021,892 hostile ships in 359 fleets!!

p.s. some more interesting facts from todays day

1749 Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded
1868 Wagner's opera "Meistersinger von Nuernberg" premieres in Munich
1948 1st stored computer program run, on Manchester Mark I
green_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2018, 19:59   #2
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: On this day

Hi Granny
Unread 22 Jun 2018, 01:06   #3
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

Lol that's light incoming for ultores, just because you suck and don't have to be stopped from winning round in round out, I will give it to you, as I know you are trolling
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2018, 14:25   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Naptarion fail.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2018, 07:56   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_cat View Post
Hello my Pa friends and foes!

Something that will be remembered trough the years, and will be noted in the books of online games!
Mighty VGN joined wall of fame, as one of the best most dangerous alliances, and stands side by side with already known ULtores.

15,021,892 hostile ships in 359 fleets!!

p.s. some more interesting facts from todays day
Ive seen more fleets on one guy from a certain pissed off ex gf turned hc.
Unread 30 Jun 2018, 21:57   #6
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wonder what the biggest attack in pa actually is.
Unread 2 Jul 2018, 07:06   #7
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I wonder what the biggest attack in pa actually is.

Killmark bot army in r6 (literally crashed the servers)

Massive revolt on Legion/Fury in r3, Game's knocked out from #1 (Often overshadowed by the one on Sid, but the attack on Game was way bigger, despite being more chaotic)

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2018, 02:51   #8
AV.
Number 34

AV. is on a distinguished road

Bunch of old names in this thread.
AV. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2018, 11:56   #9
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
Killmark bot army in r6 (literally crashed the servers)

Massive revolt on Legion/Fury in r3, Game's knocked out from #1 (Often overshadowed by the one on Sid, but the attack on Game was way bigger, despite being more chaotic)
Revolt attack was awsome, I believe it was 2000 planets all launching at the #1, all attackers died in a glorious fire as it was announced weeks in advance. There was no organisation, it was just a call to launch at a given time. I'm pretty sure it was round 4, that was the first round I played and I remember the revolt attack.

This is no-where near the largest, but Coctau's fleetcatch at the end of round 12 that knocked his planet and their galaxy from #1 might have had the most of a single ship launched at it.
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2018, 00:26   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

The one on Sid was pretty epic.

Hard to beat either of the r3 ones considering the universe size and how long the round was. Fk loads of ships around by the end.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2018, 18:34   #11
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet View Post
Revolt attack was awsome, I believe it was 2000 planets all launching at the #1, all attackers died in a glorious fire as it was announced weeks in advance. There was no organisation, it was just a call to launch at a given time. I'm pretty sure it was round 4, that was the first round I played and I remember the revolt attack.

This is no-where near the largest, but Coctau's fleetcatch at the end of round 12 that knocked his planet and their galaxy from #1 might have had the most of a single ship launched at it.
Revolt was r5