User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:07   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Because you cant copy this much into an irc channel easily

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:

I committed suicide:

I said I liked you:

I kissed you:

I lived next door to you:
I started smoking:

I stole something:
I was hospitalized:

I ran away from home:
I got into a fight and you weren't there:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:

Personality:

Eyes:
Face:

Hair:
Clothes:

Mannerisms:
[1] Who are you?
[2] Are we friends?
[3] When and how did we meet?
[4] How have I affected you?
[5] What do you think of me?
[6]What's the fondest memory you have of me?
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies?
[8] Do you love me?
[9] Have I ever hurt you?
[FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX!:

[10] Would you hug me?
[11] Would you kiss me?
[12]Would u **** me?
FOR EVERY 1:

[13] Are we close?
[14] Emotionally, what stands out?

[15] Do you wish I was cooler?

[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I?

[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

[18] Am I loveable?

[19] How long have you known me?

[20] Describe me in one word.

[21] What was your first impression?

[22] Do you still think that way about me now?

[23] What do you think my weakness is?

[24] Do you think I'll get married?

[25] What about me makes you happy?

[26] What about me makes you sad?

[27] What reminds you of me?

[28] What's something you would change about me?

[29] How well do you know me?

[30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

[31] Do you think I would kill someone?
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:08   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because you cant copy this much into an irc channel easily

Kat sent that to a bunch of people*.

Funny answer it away!

*does she really expect an answer from me?
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:09   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

please please don't say you've never received this kind of shit email before?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:17   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Well just once before.

It was from Kat then too.

Again i ignored it.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:18   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:

I committed suicide: cry a lot

I said I liked you: smile

I kissed you: be marginally surprised

I lived next door to you: invite you over for parties
I started smoking: steal your cigarettes

I stole something: defend you in court
I was hospitalized: send flowers and grapes and chicken soup

I ran away from home: find where you went
I got into a fight and you weren't there: ask how it went

Personality: I find it charming and engaging

Eyes: very big
Face: rat-like

Hair: unkempt
Clothes: poor

Mannerisms:
[1] Who are you? Yahwe
[2] Are we friends? I hope so
[3] When and how did we meet? online
[4] How have I affected you? you taught me the 'ar ar ar' laugh
[5] What do you think of me? I love you very much
[6]What's the fondest memory you have of me? beating you at staying on the mechanical bull at the corpus ball[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? until you die
[8] Do you love me? yes
[9] Have I ever hurt you? nope
[FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX!:

[10] Would you hug me?
[11] Would you kiss me?
[12]Would u **** me?
FOR EVERY 1:

[13] Are we close? I hope so
[14] Emotionally, what stands out? I trust you

[15] Do you wish I was cooler? no

[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 7

[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. shit head: I prefer to be offensive with people I like

[18] Am I loveable? yes

[19] How long have you known me? 5 years

[20] Describe me in one word. sweet

[21] What was your first impression? hairy

[22] Do you still think that way about me now? I hope you shaved

[23] What do you think my weakness is? your anger

[24] Do you think I'll get married? yes

[25] What about me makes you happy? the jokes

[26] What about me makes you sad? the irrational anger

[27] What reminds you of me? the ar ar ar laugh

[28] What's something you would change about me? I'd move you to london and get you to dress properly
[29] How well do you know me? well I hope

[30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? no

[31] Do you think I would kill someone? I think you could, I don't think you would
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:19   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was halfway through filling it out for dace

PS I would have sex with you <3
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 01:26   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I was halfway through filling it out for dace :(

Is this some sort of deviant way to get me to say:

"Please fill it out for me Jonny"

*que homosexual-related "banter"*
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 08:35   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:

I committed suicide: I would be sad

I said I liked you: I would be surprised

I kissed you: You wouldn't

I lived next door to you: Ring your door
I started smoking: Whatever

I stole something: I wouldn't care much
I was hospitalized: Worried

I ran away from home:
I got into a fight and you weren't there: I would tell you on an internet forum how you should've defended yourself, which bodyparts you should have hitted, because i am an internet thug yo

Personality: The way you 'speak' on the forums, the narcism/attentionwhoring mixed with the ability to make fun of yourself sounds like me in reallife.

Eyes:
Face:

Hair:
Clothes: probably messy and out of tone, you're english.

Mannerisms:
[1] Who are you? Silversmoke
[2] Are we friends? Nah
[3] When and how did we meet? We didn't, we read eachothers posts some now and then on the internet and call eachother faggot when we (rarely) meet on irc.
[4] How have I affected you? You haven't, although I believe your poker career is much more interesting and effective then my roulette habbits.
[5] What do you think of me? You're ok in my book
[6]What's the fondest memory you have of me? I am sorry.
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? We won't be any of those options.
[8] Do you love me? No.
[9] Have I ever hurt you? No.

[13] Are we close? Nope.

[14] Emotionally, what stands out?

[15] Do you wish I was cooler? You're pretty cool

[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 7

[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. I sometimes call you Dacyboy, because I think you're kinda moving (according to babblefish this is the correct word but i am in doubt) when you write about your adventures with females.

[18] Am I loveable? Considering the charisma and overal character/wit you expose on the forums I don't understand you've got difficulties finding fitting sexual partners.

[19] How long have you known me? A couple of years as a GD poster.

[20] Describe me in one word.

[21] What was your first impression? Loud mouthed fag with an annoying love for caps andunderlined bold sentences.

[22] Do you still think that way about me now? Sometimes

[23] What do you think my weakness is? I have no idea.

[24] Do you think I'll get married? Do what you feel like. (sorry no lol)

[25] What about me makes you happy? Nothing

[26] What about me makes you sad? Nothing

[27] What reminds you of me? Attentionwhoring while still being a castout.

[28] What's something you would change about me? Why would I do such thing

[29] How well do you know me? Not really

[30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? I think you're meeting the wrong women, i've read you're the same as you come over here, I believe you could be a womanizer, especially for the crazy nymfo chicks.

[31] Do you think I would kill someone? Most people would under certain circumstances.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 15 Nov 2005 at 08:47.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 10:10   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I'll answer it related to you jsut for kicks.

Quote:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:

I committed suicide: Would I ever find out about it?

I said I liked you: Fair enough

I kissed you: Kiss back

I lived next door to you: Never have children
I started smoking: Leave the cancer sticks alone

I stole something: Not much
I was hospitalized: Send you a chocolate. Like a coconut one from Roses or something

I ran away from home: meh
I got into a fight and you weren't there: meh

Personality: Sterling

Eyes: Brown
Face: Hairy

Hair: Shaggy
Clothes: Shaggy

tbh, its all a bit emo for me and I couldn't handle it
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 10:46   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you know, you could just reply to her e-mail with the words

I HOPE YOU CATCH SLUT RABIES AND DIE

she might stop sending you such shit mail then
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 11:44   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I generally am a dead zone for these e-mail things. Occasionally after getting about 20 I fill one in and send it to those irritating enough to send it to me to keep them from bothering me too much, but yeah :/ Chain letters I laugh at. If I ever send a chain letter on, I delete the last half a page with the

"you must send this to 1000 in the next 5 seconds. If you don't no one will love you"
shit on it. because it's all bollocks.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 11:53   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster

"you must send this to 1000 in the next 5 seconds. If you don't no one will love you"

I don't think this e-mail falls into that category.
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 11:55   #13
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
shows how much you know!
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 13:37   #14
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:

I committed suicide: wonder if you were more mental than i thought

I said I liked you: wonder if you really had any idea who i am

I kissed you: depends where

I lived next door to you: tell you to turn the music down

I started smoking: tell you that you smelt bad

I stole something: hope you didnt get caught

I was hospitalized: in my hospital? i would get you moved to a nice private room

I ran away from home: give you advice on finding a place to live and a job

I got into a fight and you weren't there: ask if you won

Personality:

Eyes:
Face:
Hair:
Clothes: all above = in need of a bit of grooming

Mannerisms:
[1] Who are you? online acquaintance
[2] Are we friends? i think you have to really know someone to call them your friend
[3] When and how did we meet? online community
[4] How have I affected you? you have made me laugh
[5] What do you think of me? i find you amusing
[6] What's the fondest memory you have of me? you have a huge smile
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? we arent really either
[8] Do you love me? no
[9] Have I ever hurt you? no
[FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX!:

[10] Would you hug me? depends how clean you looked and if you were sober (or if i was sober)
[11] Would you kiss me? probably not
[12]Would u **** me? nope
FOR EVERY 1:

[13] Are we close? nope

[14] Emotionally, what stands out? i dont think you would hit me over the head with a shovel and drag me off into a dark alley, which is quite a high level of trust for me

[15] Do you wish I was cooler? nope

[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? i dont find you offensive which rates you quite high

[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. i dont know you well enough

[18] Am I loveable? probably

[19] How long have you known me? about 5 years

[20] Describe me in one word. i dont think i can

[21] What was your first impression? i find everyone scary at first

[22] Do you still think that way about me now? i dont know you properly so a little yes

[23] What do you think my weakness is? probably not loving yourself properly

[25] What about me makes you happy? your ability to laugh at yourself

[26] What about me makes you sad? i dont think you like yourself enough, but that could just be a lack of maturity

[27] What reminds you of me? most recently, seeing a girl on a date raise an eyebrow when the quite drunk chap ordered another pint

[28] What's something you would change about me? seeing the most recent pictures i would suggest a shave

[29] How well do you know me? not a lot

[30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? nope

[31] Do you think I would kill someone? not on purpose or without further mental instability
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 13:38   #15
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Mannerisms:
[1] Who are you?
[2] Are we friends?
[3] When and how did we meet?
[4] How have I affected you?
[5] What do you think of me?
[6]What's the fondest memory you have of me?
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies?
[8] Do you love me?
[9] Have I ever hurt you?
how are these 'mannerisms'?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 13:40   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Look acro unless you want to get involved in the emo love-in this is really no place for "logic" and "reality", okay?
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 13:45   #17
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

the whole thing is dodgy, probably got started by some bored teenage girl somewhere
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 14:17   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
[2] Are we friends?
Yeah but not to the extent where I'm going to bother answering a 30 question survey
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 14:26   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Yeah but not to the extent where I'm going to bother answering a 30 question survey
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 15:41   #20
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In the pooper
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 15:47   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:

I committed suicide: Discuss it at length on irc.

I said I liked you: Not be very surprised.

I kissed you: Slap you.

I lived next door to you: See if you fancied a pint.
I started smoking: Offer you a light.

I stole something: Nothing unless it was stolen from me.
I was hospitalized: Nothing.

I ran away from home: Think you were a bit old for that kind of silly behaviour.
I got into a fight and you weren't there: Not much.

Personality: I'm not sure.

Eyes: Didn't notice them.
Face: Facey.

Hair: Hair.
Clothes: Standard.

Mannerisms:
[1] Who are you? Sarah.
[2] Are we friends? I'm not sure.
[3] When and how did we meet? Internet meet/Internet.
[4] How have I affected you? Not very much over all.
[5] What do you think of me? I'm not sure.
[6]What's the fondest memory you have of me? You being wasted in the Cathouse and/or you PMing me on irc for career advice.
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? Are we either right now?
[8] Do you love me? No.
[9] Have I ever hurt you? Yes.
[FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX!:

[10] Would you hug me? Yes.
[11] Would you kiss me? No.
[12]Would u **** me? Hell no.
FOR EVERY 1:

[13] Are we close? No.
[14] Emotionally, what stands out? I'm not sure what this means.

[15] Do you wish I was cooler? No/Don't care

[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? Sometimes 8 sometimes 4.

[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. The Joker. Your smile.

[18] Am I loveable? Kinda.

[19] How long have you known me? 4 years???

[20] Describe me in one word. ****.

[21] What was your first impression? You were drunk.

[22] Do you still think that way about me now? Mostly

[23] What do you think my weakness is? You have a soft heart which you try to hide and this makes you come across as a ****.

[25] What about me makes you happy? nothing.

[26] What about me makes you sad? when you're a ****.

[27] What reminds you of me? the word 'paedo'

[28] What's something you would change about me? You'd be less of a ****.

[29] How well do you know me? Not very.

[30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? nope

[31] Do you think I would kill someone? Yes. Wouldn't we all?

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 02:16   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

BTW thanks to all the people who answered the questionaire in relation to me (much emo love bakatcha) however i was actually after "my responses to kat" (ie you pretend to be me* and fill out the questionaire for my thoughts on kat) and i was gonna use the "crazy wacky" answers that were sure to abound in my e-mail back to her or something.

*shudder
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 02:30   #23
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:

I committed suicide: Ponder upon it in a sombre fashion.

I said I liked you: Be mightily surprised.

I kissed you: Pinch myself and wake up from a rather scary dream.

I lived next door to you: Probably say 'hi' to you every so often. Or something like that.
I started smoking: Not really be bothered.

I stole something: Right.
I was hospitalized: Oh dear.

I ran away from home: Oh.
I got into a fight and you weren't there: Er?

Personality: What?

Eyes: Er...
Face: Hum...

Hair: Erm.
Clothes: I assume I have to have met you to answer these...

Mannerisms: See above.
[1] Who are you? I am Mushroom, destroyer of worlds, and small grains of corn.
[2] Are we friends? No.
[3] When and how did we meet? On the internet. You existed, and so did I.
[4] How have I affected you? You helped make me paranoid about having a roommate...
[5] What do you think of me? One of the more colourful characters on GD...
[6]What's the fondest memory you have of me? I'm sure it'd be some witty retort or other...
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? I doubt we'll be either, I suspect I'll always just be a vague acquaintance.
[8] Do you love me? Er, no.
[9] Have I ever hurt you? No...

FOR EVERY 1:

[13] Are we close? Nope.
[14] Emotionally, what stands out? Cynicism. If that's an emotion. Which it isn't. Oh well.

[15] Do you wish I was cooler? You could turn the thermostat down a bit...

[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? I don't really know you well enough to judge... 5?

[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Erm. 'Ace'. Because it's 'Dace' without the D. And it's vaguely flattering.

[18] Am I loveable? I don't know you well enough to say. Outlook not so good.

[19] How long have you known me? I don't really know.

[20] Describe me in one word. Dace. Sorry, that's not very imaginative.

[21] What was your first impression? Yoda. I can just use my voice like that.

[22] Do you still think that way about me now? Hard to see, the future is.

[23] What do you think my weakness is? Betray you, your thoughts do.

[24] Do you think I'll get married? You don't seem like the marriage type, but I don't know you well enough... maybe?

[25] What about me makes you happy? The fact that I only know you in text, and I can read the bits I like

[26] What about me makes you sad? The fact that I have to read the bits I don't like to find bits I like...

[27] What reminds you of me? I was watching a programme about a fish called a speckled dace. And thought of you.

[28] What's something you would change about me? I'd probably make you 3'4" tall, just for fun.

[29] How well do you know me? Not well at all. In fact, I'm only replying to this out of boredom.

[30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Nope.

[31] Do you think I would kill someone? I wouldn't put it past you...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Mushroom; 16 Nov 2005 at 02:39.
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 02:32   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

For dace to reply back with <3

Quote:
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:

I committed suicide: laugh

I said I liked you: rape you

I kissed you: see above but with anal

I lived next door to you: see above but with gagging
I started smoking: pray for your death so i could rape the corpse

I stole something: report you to the police for humour value
I was hospitalized: break both legs next time

I ran away from home: rob you blind
I got into a fight and you weren't there: continue driving away

Personality: you have a what?

Eyes: good for cumming in
Face: good for cumming on

Hair: good for cumming in
Clothes: not when you're married to me you won't

Mannerisms:
[1] Who are you? Edward Norton
[2] Are we friends? not likely
[3] When and how did we meet? originally that night in december 2001 which the police could never solve
[4] How have I affected you? first good chance of sex in a while
[5] What do you think of me? vagina with legs
[6]What's the fondest memory you have of me? legs in the air, face in the dirt screaming
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? the second for a long time after you read this e-mail
[8] Do you love me? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[9] Have I ever hurt you? If you had, you'd be dead
[FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX!:

[10] Would you hug me? Not unless you paid me
[11] Would you kiss me? Not unless I had the ebola virus
[12]Would u **** me? Not unless I had aids
FOR EVERY 1:

[13] Are we close? Turn around
[14] Emotionally, what stands out? The screaming

[15] Do you wish I was cooler? Don't worry, you'll be cool enough spending the next six months avoiding decomposition in my fridge

[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 1, no voluntary sex yet

[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Chainsaw, it's what I'll be using to dismember the corpse

[18] Am I loveable? maybe to a blind puppy dog

[19] How long have you known me? too long

[20] Describe me in one word. Deceased

[21] What was your first impression? Chance for sex

[22] Do you still think that way about me now? Obviously

[23] What do you think my weakness is? Not locking your front door

[24] Do you think I'll get married? Probably not anymore

[25] What about me makes you happy? Tight asshole

[26] What about me makes you sad? The fact I won't be able to kill you again

[27] What reminds you of me? Urination

[28] What's something you would change about me? I'd turn your liver into my next dinner

[29] How well do you know me? Far too well for my liking

[30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Yes

[31] Do you think I would kill someone? I really wouldn't worry about that one anymore
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 03:00   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

On a serious note:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
[12]Would u **** me? nope

PLAYING HARD TO GET EHHHHH?!

What if we "made love"?

Would that make any difference?