User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:57   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GRUDGE Inc

I've recently posted on GD with a buisness proposition (see next post and that thread for details).

However i plan on expanding my potential market and as such am advertising my services here.

Anyways read the details below and you should understand.

"THERE MUST BE SOME GRUDGES HERE SURELY!"
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:58   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GRUDGE Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
ATM i've got a bit of a cash flow problem.

However i believe i might just thought of a solution to it.

My inspiration was taken from KoeNs thread.

Here's a brief summary of that thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
was going out, got our coats when i saw my mate had trouble with some guy. so i stood inbetween, when i suddenly felt a punch on my eye. looked up, saw a -atleast- 2 metres tall guy.

then i was thinking about what happened, if i should hit him back or not, when bouncers (my ex-colleagues) dragged me away outside.
anyway, the pansy (2 metres tall, not able to hit me KO while i dont even see it coming -it didn't even hurt much ffs- what a twat) is now at the policestation for the rest of the night. and he has to pay 250 euros atleast, the cop told me..:)
just got home, my mum and dad reacted cool.....like 'ok, get some ice on it, cya tomorrow'.

i'm just PISSED OFF i'll have to go out with a blue/purple/yellow eye at newyears-eve though.
(girls who feel sorry for me plz pm me on IRC or call me, ta).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I wish I was there to see it :((((((((

Leshy saying he wished he was there to see KoeN get puncehd in the face made me think.

"Would he (and others) be willing to PAY to see KoeN (or any other GD regular) get punched in the face?"

My initial conclusion is "OF COURSE THEY WOULD!"

Anyways what i propose is this:

- GD decides which GD regular they would like to see be punched in the face.

- I track the person (/"victim") down.

- I punch the person in the face.

- The punch is filmed using a digital video camera.

- I set up a password protected website which will show the clip.

- A password for the site is given to any person who pays the required fee into a numbered offshore bank account (/paypal account).*

- Repeat to fade.

Personally i think the idea is a winner.

To begin with i need GD to decide who the first "victim" will be.

"Which GD regular would you most like to see get punched in the face?"

GET VOTING NOW!

* each person will get a different password (all of which will activate entry) so i know who has given out their password if i get more "hits" than expected (and "retribution" will be swiftly mete out to that person)
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 14:59   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

In the previous post you should read "AD" instead of "GD" :)
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 15:08   #4
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

If you can land a punch on me I'd pay to see it.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 15:19   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
If you can land a punch on me I'd pay to see it.

It'll only cost you £1500.

I operate a "no punch no fee" operation.

Do you have £1500?