User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Sep 2008, 21:12   #1
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sarah Palin

I like her.

Not bad looking for a poitician.

Not bad looking for a mother of 5.

I like the idea that she took out three of the top Republicans in her home state on corruption charges.

I like that she gave $50 million of federal money back to Washington which had been approved to build a bridge in Alaska to an island with 26 residents. She told the Feds that if Alaska wanted a bridge built they would do so themselves.

I like that she started a SAVINGS account for EXCESS funds produced by taxes.

I like that she cut taxes.

I like that she sent money back to the taxpayers rather than spending up to the limit, or beyond, of government revenue.

I like that her mom and dad had to be interrupted, while they were caribou hunting, in order to be informed that their daughter was going to be nominated for vice president.

I like that she isn't Joe Biden.

In fact, I would be okay with the idea of her being the head of the ticket and McCain running for vice-president.
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 21:17   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sarah Palin

See THAT is the problem with the republicans.

WHY isn't she heading the ticket?

Vote Obama and hope to god she is Republican front runner next time round. Better than voting in a Bush clone and ruining her future with the "Vice President to a non-entity" label
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 21:22   #3
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The country would have to survive an Obama presidency. Something I am truely apprehensive about.
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 21:25   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ah yes'm

Can't have no n***** in charge

What'll happen to the cotton harvest

FOR GOODNESS SAKE a country which survived Bush can survive anything. Bush would have destroyed my little nation, he almost did. Give the intelligent charming guy a chance
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 22:41   #5
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
The country would have to survive an Obama presidency. Something I am truely apprehensive about.
8 more years with the republicans and the US will be broke
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2008, 22:45   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov View Post
8 more years with the republicans and the US will be broke
don't smile you spastic

if they're broke we are all broke

which means no more free money for you to carry on pretending you are somehow special
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 00:04   #7
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
I like her. [...]
guess who else likes her. the oil lobby.
guess who doesn't. polar bears.

guess who else likes her. the bible.
guess who doesn't. people who don't think homosexuals are immoral.

guess who else likes her. clusters of stem cells in a uterus who are planning what to do in life once they become sentient.
guess who doesn't. rational thinking human beings who don't like the idea of slow painful deaths for themselves and the people they love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
See THAT is the problem with the republicans.

WHY isn't she heading the ticket?
yes, this is the problem with the republicans. being a pseudo democratic political front for the military industrial complex is one other problem that could come close i guess.
horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 01:56   #8
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thank goodness for the democrats.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 02:23   #9
horn

horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.horn has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
i'm not suggesting the democrats are fielding someone who isn't a bought out faggot, or that they're in anyway a decent political party. but if you plan on voting for either democrat of republican then you should be voting democrat.
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 04:45   #10
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Sarah Palin

She's a new face, which the Republicans need. Beyond that, there's an only moderate resume and her gender. I hope she wasn't picked to try to woo the disaffected Hillary voters; Republicans should leave the identity politics to the Democrats--frankly, they're better at it.

I thought McCain should have picked Pawlenty, as it would have helped put Minnesota into play; but I suppose I'm biased on that score.

Palin's better than Slow Joe Biden certainly, but that's a low bar.

Maybe she will bring some excitement to the McCain campaign. I think he could use it (even though he seems to be doing pretty well so far).

Note: Downtown St. Paul is full of Republicans, police and protesters this week. Lots of colorful costumes but traffic is a mess. :/
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 09:29   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

"Journalists descended on Alaska on Saturday and uncovered further details. Contrary to Palin's claim that she had opposed the Bridge to Nowhere, the Alaskan bridge that cost millions but only links to a small community and is cited by McCain as a symbol of wastefulness, she had initially supported it."

From The Guardian:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...publicans20082
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 10:00   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus View Post
She's a new face, which the Republicans need. Beyond that, there's an only moderate resume and her gender. I hope she wasn't picked to try to woo the disaffected Hillary voters; Republicans should leave the identity politics to the Democrats--frankly, they're better at it.
Well, im sure that every voter that voted for Clinton voted for a vagina, not pro choice, anti war etc.
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 13:03   #13
horn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus View Post
I hope she wasn't picked to try to woo the disaffected Hillary voters
i hope no one seriously thinks it wasn't the main reason why they picked her.
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 16:25   #14
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
"Journalists descended on Alaska on Saturday and uncovered further details. Contrary to Palin's claim that she had opposed the Bridge to Nowhere, the Alaskan bridge that cost millions but only links to a small community and is cited by McCain as a symbol of wastefulness, she had initially supported it."

From The Guardian:
I at one time thought about going to Norway, finding Zhukov and smothering him in his sleep. I later changed my mind.

That doesn't mean that I didn't come down on the right side of the issure. After all, with the Euro up against the dollar the trip would have been ruinously expensive.
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 18:01   #15
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Not to mention the heartattack you would have when you saw how the real first world looked like
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 19:46   #16
dda
USS Oklahoma

Are we talking Norway or the New Soviet Russia?
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 20:09   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Norway, but Soviet Norway would surely be fine too.

But regarding your support for Mr. McCain; why do you want to vote for a guy who doesnt have ANY plan on how to make the us economy competive and solve some very fundamental problems in the country (like lack of health care, using money on wars that has to be borrowed from the chinese central bank etc) ?
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 20:14   #18
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
Well, im sure that every voter that voted for Clinton voted for a vagina, not pro choice, anti war etc.
Two truths can co-exist

1) The republican party picked a woman (any woman with frankly no screening - helloooo unforeseen incidents of her past) believing this would gain the votes of floaters who were pro-hillary

2) Those voters didn't actually support hillary just because she was a woman

Politicians you see have their very own logic (and Americans are rather prone to it); I shall let Sir Humphrey explain how they think:

"Cats have four legs. My dog has four legs. Therefore my dog is a cat"
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 20:17   #19
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Norway, but Soviet Norway would surely be fine too.

But regarding your support for Mr. McCain; why do you want to vote for a guy who doesnt have ANY plan on how to make the us economy competive and solve some very fundamental problems in the country (like lack of health care, using money on wars that has to be borrowed from the chinese central bank etc) ?
Much as I singularly adore dda he has said he is a republican.

It should come as no surprise that he would vote for a post box provided it had the republican nomination. Ditto Tacitus.

Indeed ditto democrats in America.

Politics only works when voters actually express a preference rather than follow the party. Their own thomas jefferson knew this but was unable to effect change. At least in Britain we all lie about who we voted for ...

EDIT: There is a monty python line I feel is apt "I'm a Roman Catholic and have been since before I was born" insert and interchange Democrat/Republican and you get to see the truth about American politics
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 20:37   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

From The Guardian:
She may have chosen to oppose the Bridge (for political reasons) but she's more than happy to keep the money.

Palin "bridge to nowhere" line angers many Alaskans
Critics: Palin used 'Bridge to Nowhere' for gain

On the general subject of Palin, she's clearly been picked to target disenchanted Hillary voters. However, given that she's the anti-feminist incarnate, it's not going to work. For christs sake she's anti-abortion (even in the case of rape/incest), anti-stem cell research (that'll please Nancy Reagan...) and a creationist to boot.

It's not going to work. Initial polls show that women voters are turned off by Palin as soon as they learn of her positions on abortion and stem-cell research. I don't believe that she will improve as the campaign goes on, but her speech at the RNC tonight will make or break her.
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 21:09   #21
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I'm aware of that yahwe. But since he isnt a redneck-hillbilly-new born-evangelist-from-the-mid west, but a man with education, I expect him to be able to tell us why he plans to vote for Mr. McCain.
Unread 4 Sep 2008, 01:57   #22
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Fox News also bragged about Palin's foreign expirience, after all she ran a State in the USA, that ALMOST borders Russia.
Unread 4 Sep 2008, 06:47   #23
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The Democrats ran on a 'history in the making' ticket with a black man and a woman. Palin is the Republicans answer to that. Just as The democrat nominee is an old white man to appeal to more traditionalist voters.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 4 Sep 2008 at 07:04.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2008, 20:26   #24
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've not followed the race too closely, so forgive my retardedness.

I really don't like what I've seen of Palin's policies. I'm doing a science, so her opposition to sensible environmental policies totally rubs me the wrong way. I was kind of fond of McCain (he seemed a little more genuine/sensible than most politicians. Particularly republicans).

Palin has made me root for Obama & that old guy though.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2008, 21:05   #25
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think Palin has given the republicans a chance, but while her speech was punchy and politically effective last week I thought that a lot of what she said was a load of rubbish to be honest.

Looking at her positions on almost everything, she's a million miles away from 'change' (whatever change now is) and she seems to be someone who wants to impose her views on other people or they get cast aside. If the constitution couldn't let her do what she wanted, she'd do everything to change it. And most important of all, she reminds me of Kyle's mom from South Park every time she opens her mouth.

So in summary, I think you Americans would do well to steer well clear and not chance this Palin character becoming president if McCain pops his clogs. I think Obama is pretty right wing anyway and he seems to respect people's rights. He'd be a good prudent choice: it will get worse before it gets better for him as president but I think even he realises that. I think he has better ideas than McCain, but that's offtopic.
Unread 9 Sep 2008, 00:09   #26
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Sarah Palin is a desperation bid. Fact is a run of the mill random republican would have lost the election for McCain. Sarah Palin is simply a breath of fresh air. I mean, don't get me wrong, she still has all the hypocrite attributes that accompany your run of the mill republican - against teenage sex (hi daughter), against the bridge after she was for it, taking down republicans for corruption yet still under investigation for some fun activities of her own - but she has all those with some extra star quality.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/in...lin%27s-Choice
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2008, 11:37   #27
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Didnt know you were still alive, ParraCida
Unread 9 Sep 2008, 11:54   #28
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

and kicking
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2008, 21:08   #29
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

posting here is hardly considered proof of that
Unread 9 Sep 2008, 21:42   #30
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Anybody who thinks that the American elections* are won on political stances, is either stupid, a idiot or just simply ignorant.

*This is just not American elections by the way, most western leaders are elected by mislead (and sadly pretty stupid) masses.

Last edited by Snurx; 9 Sep 2008 at 22:00.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2008, 22:39   #31
Kenny

Scottish National Party.

Bunch of ****s.
Unread 9 Sep 2008, 22:55   #32
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

while being a nice show of "how not-so-conservative" republican ticket is, Cuda Palin is pretty much the exact opposite of most things Clinton is standing for. I doubt that SP will truly affect masses of female population, as long as they're not the "im gona vote for a woman. Finally!" kinda female population. Thankfully there aint THAT many of the latter, and, hopefully, they will get lost on the way to the voting booth and have to suck cock for directions.

Obama is your standard democratic pretty-boy (i said it, he is no different) who has been thought how to talk well. Even if, in my opinion, Joey Biden strengthens his ticket, there is a major concern about the gap between promises to accomplish shit and prior achievements, which aren't many in numbers.

Personally, i voted in primaries. I'm soo skipping general election this year...
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 17:28   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'Old man in a hurry'

McCain knew that he couldn't win if he picked Romney or someone similarly dull and rich and who he agreed with, so he picked someone purely for their election winning potential. Someone who disagrees with McCain on a good number of the issues. Someone who has a good chance of becoming President in the next few years. Someone who is batshit insane. Someone who McCain himself almost certainly believes is not cut out to be President, now or ever.

My bet is we'll be in a war with most of Asia in ten years time and the federal government will be denying the existence of physics and teh gays.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 10 Sep 2008 at 17:33.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 17:40   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Those voters didn't actually support hillary just because she was a woman
Uh huh. Just like 90% plus of the black community didn't support Obama simply because he was black.

Let's take a trip to reality here. Most minorities are so culturally and psycholgically ****ed because of their thousands of years worth of repression that a good number of them would vote for Hitler as long as he had a vagina, took it up the arse, or talked in street.
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 19:29   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson View Post
Uh huh. Just like 90% plus of the black community didn't support Obama simply because he was black.

Let's take a trip to reality here. Most minorities are so culturally and psycholgically ****ed because of their thousands of years worth of repression that a good number of them would vote for Hitler as long as he had a vagina, took it up the arse, or talked in street.
You have your own particular brand of neo-sexism I see
Unread 10 Sep 2008, 20:24   #36
Yahwe
I am.

As I watch this latest (and one would normally add 'inconceivable' apart from the fact that I no longer even attempt to imagine the depths of american lunacy) insanity develop, I am coming close to one terrible statement:

Oh my god they are going to win

Watching the way America behaves from the outside world is like wiggling a loose tooth as a child. You know it's wrong and it definitely will hurt in the long run, but somehow it is irresistable.

Despite all logic saying that the vice president choice can not ever positively effect the ticket (convention says it can negatively effect it) John McReallyquitecharmingbutclearlysounconectedwithrealitycain is actually going to win.

Not because of him. But because of the most abhorent vice presidential candidate in history, basically BUSH WITH BOOBS

And in that terrible feeling of slowly watching a car crash you just KNOW that he will die in office and that america will have her as president. The whole world will have her as president.

I feel as though come november britain's best policy would just be to pull the covers over our heads, stay in bed until 2012 and calmly put on our answer phones that we aren't here but please leave a message.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 01:44   #37
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

I love how her daughter is pregnant, and is going to have a bastard child

I love how she'd rather go to work then spend time with her newborn retarded baby

I love how she claims that the Iraqi war is a devine mission from god

I love how she raised taxes on oil company profits for her own states benefit, which simply got calculated in with the oil price, taxing the other states

I love how her state received more federal money then they paid in taxes

I love how she was a member of the Alaskan Independence Party

I love how she "employed a lobbying firm to secure almost $27 million in federal earmarks for a town of 6,700 residents while she was its mayor"

I love how Palin kept claiming state allowance for her travel expenses for several years, while staying at home.

Last edited by Alessio; 11 Sep 2008 at 03:10.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 11:19   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
You have your own particular brand of neo-sexism I see
I was also insulting towards blacks and gays but I see you aren't troubled by that.
Unread 11 Sep 2008, 20:17   #39
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson View Post
I was also insulting towards blacks and gays but I see you aren't troubled by that.
I think gays fall under neo-sexism.
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 02:04   #40
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
now heres a master of persuation
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 14:26   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
I think gays fall under neo-sexism.
As a gay, and as someone who has a good grasp of what sexism is generally understood to mean, I disagree.
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 16:04   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd do her.

She wouldn't like it.
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 18:13   #43
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow View Post
She wouldn't like it.
All part of the fantasy, surely?
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 22:30   #44
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

On Dutch political tests I always end up in the far right corner. But when taking American political tests I tend to end up in the middle. With the last few I did I ended up exactly in the middle, with exactly the same amount in common with both parties.

In my opinon it should be the governments prime concern that healthcare and education is accessible to everyone. And the USA still has to cover a lot of ground in this area. And I'm not in favour of very restricting civil rights either, so I cannot agree with the Republicans on issues such as abortion and gayrights.

However, Obama's views on the illegal migration, Kyoto, import tariff s and the sudden retreat out of Iraq do not appear to be in the interest of the United States. So I cannot fully agree with him either.

So when taking American political tests I always end up as a centralist.
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 22:37   #45
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio View Post
On Dutch political tests I always end up in the far right corner. But when taking American political tests I tend to end up in the middle. With the last few I did I ended up exactly in the middle, with exactly the same amount in common with both parties.

In my opinon it should be the governments prime concern that healthcare and education is accessible to everyone. And the USA still has to cover a lot of ground in this area. And I'm not in favour of very restricting civil rights either, so I cannot agree with the Republicans on issues such as abortion and gayrights.

However, Obama's views on the illegal migration, Kyoto, import tariff s and the sudden retreat out of Iraq do not appear to be in the interest of the United States. So I cannot fully agree with him either.

So when taking American political tests I always end up as a centralist.
well thank goodness that you aren't an idiot with an overly infated sense of self importance
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 22:48   #46
Alessio
deserves a medal

Thank goodness that you aren't one either.
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 22:51   #47
Yahwe
I am.

i had proof
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 22:53   #48
Alessio
deserves a medal

I don't think the jury needs proof to be convinced
Unread 14 Sep 2008, 23:40   #49
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Seems New York Times have done some digging, http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/us...em&oref=slogin
Unread 15 Sep 2008, 07:15   #50
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

“You should be ashamed! Stop blogging. Stop blogging right now!”

Right now!

P.S. Old news.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote