User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:06   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Want admin access to .mil domain?

You can according to a story on El Reg. When will people start realising, security doesn't just happen! .
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:13   #2
Idi

https://www.nafi.navy.mil
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:41   #3
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Shame.
They actually disabled the guest/guest user/pass combo. I'm quite shocked!

Unread 28 Jan 2003, 00:50   #4
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
my source said this:

If you [http://www.nic.mil/cgi-bin/host] and mess around with it, the US government can and will execute you without trial ([http://datadmn.disa.mil/ddds/dddsreg.html] and [http://www.nic.mil/cgi-bin/ip-num] aren't a good ideas either, although you'll need to do some digging of your own to really do damage). So you've been warned. If you'd like to read an explanation without getting killed, click here. I don't know how long that link will stay active. It should have been secured by now...
Note: Those aren't links because I don't want [XX] in their log files.

e.v.o.l.v.e
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 09:57   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
the US government can and will execute you without trial
Um...no. As civilians (especially those of us who are not US nationals) there are no circumstances in which we could legally be denied a trial. I am certainly not subject to court martial but even if I were the only way I could receive a death penalty would be if charged with spying but that's not possible without a state of war existing between the UK and US (see page 321 of the US manual for courts martial for details).

Or to put it another way...

Kevin Mitnick is out of jail now and he did far far worse, whoever told you this is talking bollocks.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2003, 10:41   #6
Slidey

Slidey is an unknown quantity at this point
bah its far easier to gain admin privs on .mil servers than this

#impulsed - home of genius..?
Slidey is offline   Reply With Quote