User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:14   #51
Flobble
Glaswegian Aussie

Flobble is an unknown quantity at this point
is it just me or is that clock wrong...?
Flobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:16   #52
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
The sun's coming up
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:18   #53
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble
The sun's coming up
Come up.

And get rolling before I'm forced to do it.
vampy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:20   #54
Grimble
Banned

do it
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:20   #55
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Vampy

Come up.

And get rolling before I'm forced to do it.
I can skin up in less than a minute
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:21   #56
vampy
bound & gagged

vampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud ofvampy has much to be proud of
Quote:
do it
I'd have to go all the way over there.

And I'm crap at it
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:21   #57
Grimble
Banned

I'm too ****ed
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:22   #58
vampy
bound & gagged

Don't make me slap you
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:27   #59
Grimble
Banned

I clicked reply to write something here

but then I forgot

now I don'y know what to post really
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:29   #60
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:

but then I forgot

So, ^ that is what you came up with?

Get some eyeshut, man.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:29   #61
vampy
bound & gagged

Quote:

but then I forgot

'I know, I think I'll skin up'
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:42   #62
vampy
bound & gagged

Well, grimble stopped me having to get up, so he delieved all required stuff.

Then went to sleep.

Then I skinned up badly.

Then I realised he hadn't given me a lighter.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:43   #63
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

That is one wakeup call.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:44   #64
vampy
bound & gagged

????
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:46   #65
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

WUC 1 : you should have thought of the lighter.
WUC 2 : you'll have to wake up grimble.
WUC 3 : you'll have to stand up and wallk.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:46   #66
vampy
bound & gagged

I found one
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:49   #67
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

\o/

It's a sad thing one can't pass substance through the internet.

I could get you a nice hot cup of coffee, and you could give me a toke.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:50   #68
vampy
bound & gagged

Mine, all mine
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:52   #69
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
Mine, all mine
I would like to remind you that I am in Holland now.

I probly have more grass at home than you.
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:53   #70
vampy
bound & gagged

You'd be surprised

And this is the first one I've had to myself all weekend
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:54   #71
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

'Hogger'

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:55   #72
vampy
bound & gagged

Unread 25 Nov 2002, 09:56   #73
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Oh fck no

don't you sulk at me

I'm prone to that
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:12   #74
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
can i join the party pass that dutchie !!!
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:23   #75
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry

i'm too late, they went to bed
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:36   #76
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Not me
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:42   #77
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
That actually sounded like a fun place to be.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 11:45   #78
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
I am so glad that I decided not to go in the end.

Poor mist!

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:01   #79
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

The mods must have died or something.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 12:06   #80
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
The mods must have died or something.
There COULD be other reasons