User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2009, 02:08   #1
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Signs you are getting grown up

My life has changed.

Every morning I get up at 6.30 to get to the bus that leaves at 7.20. At 7.40 I get off the bus and walk for ten minutes to get to the school where I teach (mostly kids from the age 9 to 13).

Gone are long the days of playing Planetarion (and getting up at 0450 to launch a fleet) or staying up at 03 to play Football Manager or Hearts of Iron at weekdays.

This year I have asked for a Kenwood as xmas present.
It can be viewed here: http://www.elkjop.no/is-bin/INTERSHO...tSKU=KM615MEGA

I guess this makes it official. Im now longer a young adult. Im now mature

help!
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2009, 13:09   #2
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Signs you are getting grown up

What will you make?
Unread 13 Dec 2009, 21:28   #3
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

I guess I will mostly use it for cakes, but also some more "fancy" food. It's blender can be used to make various stuff, including things like Gazpacho (tried it today) and things like smoothies.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
Unread 15 Dec 2009, 21:10   #4
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

are you a vegetarian? I can never remember.

Only home made paté is rather nice and v v simple
Unread 16 Dec 2009, 22:39   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Zhukov was round a friend's house preparing Christmas dinner when she asked him to turn the veg on.

Apparently fingering her disabled sister wasn't the correct course of action.
Unread 17 Dec 2009, 00:34   #6
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar View Post
Zhukov was round a friend's house preparing Christmas dinner when she asked him to turn the veg on.

Apparently fingering her disabled sister wasn't the correct course of action.
just so you know.

that is a tasteless joke from the 1980s.

I understand that humour travels slowly.

but just so you know.
Unread 17 Dec 2009, 01:39   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I'm from the 1980s as well and I consider myself young still.
Unread 17 Dec 2009, 07:19   #8
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

nice zhukov i'm jealous! maybe next year i'll ask for a kitchen aid, cause my hand mixer sucks. this year i'm getting a space heater from my parents.

i thought it was pretty funny to see a growing up post from you :P but glad to hear your life sounds pretty good
Unread 17 Dec 2009, 12:17   #9
Nadar
I see you!

You're not grown up until you tell your kid in the shop that he can't have a candy.
Unread 19 Dec 2009, 18:18   #10
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i was hoping to read "i'm embracing capitalism now", but got disappointed.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2009, 21:15   #11
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Of course I am not a veg. I fact, I make fun of them and loat them.

The Kitchen Aid may look cool, Aryn, but it's wastly overprized.
Unread 20 Dec 2009, 04:52   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

well tbh i'd be happy with any brand mixer :P as long as it works!
Unread 20 Dec 2009, 10:49   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Oh Jew god not this
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2009, 22:33   #14
Yahwe
I am.

darling what you need is this:

http://www.kitchenaid.co.uk/app.cnt/...5/prodid/45004

Unread 23 Dec 2009, 22:49   #15
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

signs your getting old

1. your hair goes grey
2. your hair starts falling out
3. you start to enjoy shouting at teenagers on the buss
4. you get realy angery about small things {like people not able to count change at the till in the super market} or { queing at the post office}
5. you start checking how mutch tax the goverment is takeing off you in eatch pay packet then complainging about it
6. you go to a club and you f**k a girl who is almost young enough to be your daughter
7. you start buying sensible cars
8. you find loud music not apealing any more
9. you find a fine wine more apealing than getting shit faced on shots
10. your sad enough to read the entire rant of this old man and either find me funny or agree with my ranting old man statements

all hail the nation of the old men!

we will all get there so just enjoy it, its enevitable and as i love to prove a disgrasefull old age is a fun old age!
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 00:21   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK_OPPS View Post
signs your getting old

3. you start to enjoy shouting at teenagers on the buss
oh darling aren't you sweet.
Unread 24 Dec 2009, 00:22   #17
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

you know that Yahwe its been a long time!
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2009, 19:33   #18
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

I`m already old. The "signs" have been around for years.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 07:18   #19
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
I purchased one of those for The Lady Joy a few years ago. However, all we use it for is preparing cookie dough.
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 07:21   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov View Post
My life has changed.

to get to the school where I teach (mostly kids from the age 9 to 13).

this makes it official. Im now longer a young adult. Im now mature

help!
So where are you warping the unsuspecting minds of todays youth?

I find in rather interesting to watch you all getting more mature as I begin my trip into my second-childhood.
Unread 5 Jan 2010, 08:01   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dementia?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jan 2010, 01:10   #22
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Dementia?
Not sure? Can't quite remember what it's called.
Unread 8 Jan 2010, 20:09   #23
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
So where are you warping the unsuspecting minds of todays youth?

I find in rather interesting to watch you all getting more mature as I begin my trip into my second-childhood.
In Bergen, the 2nd largest city in Norway. I have moved classes, so I now teach 1-3 grades (6-9 year old). The small bastards can be demanding, but most of them are eager to learn and quite nice kids. Not that being a teacher pays that much compared to the private sector with equal length of eduction, but getting stormed by kids who want to hug you when they see you in the morning, is a reward of a different kind.

Im afraid we have long suspected this second-childhood dda :\
Unread 18 Jan 2010, 11:07   #24
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

i feel old today,
at least on the outside where i pulled a muscle in my shoulder getting out of bed, am wearing a suit, am sat in my office deciding the future of a department, have just ordered a new kitchen, my best friend is having a baby, my boyfriend has an 18 year old daughter, and a pot of darjeeling is brewing nicely beside me.
but on the inside i am still 17, posting on a nerdy game forum, sometimes wondering if they know they have employed a nutcase, have just painted my finger nails blue and am going to have chocolate for breakfast.
Unread 23 Jan 2010, 01:19   #25
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi View Post
i feel old today,
at least on the outside where i pulled a muscle in my shoulder getting out of bed, am wearing a suit, am sat in my office deciding the future of a department, have just ordered a new kitchen, my best friend is having a baby, my boyfriend has an 18 year old daughter, and a pot of darjeeling is brewing nicely beside me.
but on the inside i am still 17, posting on a nerdy game forum, sometimes wondering if they know they have employed a nutcase, have just painted my finger nails blue and am going to have chocolate for breakfast.
that's a whole lot of crazy right there...
Unread 23 Jan 2010, 17:19   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Yeah I was about to say, madi, that, you COULD really be doing better too. Who am I to talk.
Unread 23 Jan 2010, 21:53   #27
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
, but getting stormed by kids who want to hug you when they see you in the morning, is a reward of a different kind.
That reward would probably feel even better if you had a semi automatic weapon of sort to aim at them!
Unread 23 Jan 2010, 22:10   #28
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
In Bergen, the 2nd largest city in Norway. I have moved classes, so I now teach 1-3 grades (6-9 year old). The small bastards can be demanding, but most of them are eager to learn and quite nice kids. Not that being a teacher pays that much compared to the private sector with equal length of eduction, but getting stormed by kids who want to hug you when they see you in the morning, is a reward of a different kind.
That sort of behaviour would have you in jail in the UK.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2010, 22:28   #29
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go View Post
This?
Unread 24 Jan 2010, 21:56   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go View Post
Then lucky me I don't teach in the UK!

I get hugged every day. Some days I even lift them up on my shoulders and swing em around, something many of them seem to enjoy a lot. I even take them on my lap if they need to be comforted too (the 5-6 year olds).
Unread 30 Jan 2010, 19:01   #31
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

The only part of me that's growing up is my belly.
Unread 1 Feb 2010, 08:53   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Then lucky me I don't teach in the UK!

I get hugged every day. Some days I even lift them up on my shoulders and swing em around, something many of them seem to enjoy a lot. I even take them on my lap if they need to be comforted too (the 5-6 year olds).
oh my god this is great
Unread 1 Feb 2010, 08:54   #33
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am reminded daily that I am growing old. In terms of lessons, I teach a very similar thing each year (now in my 3rd/4th year of teaching) and can visibly see pupils move through the school from innocent 12 year olds to moody adolescents. All I do while this constant progression happens and matures... is grow old
Unread 2 Feb 2010, 10:32   #34
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
that's a whole lot of crazy right there...

Have just been meeting with the other senior managers in my division and it appears that they are well aware that they have a raving loony on the team despite me doing my best impression of a regular person, apparently running about the building bare foot being chased by a puppy isnt normal.

Who'd have thunk it?
Unread 2 Feb 2010, 20:55   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi View Post
Have just been meeting with the other senior managers in my division and it appears that they are well aware that they have a raving loony on the team despite me doing my best impression of a regular person, apparently running about the building bare foot being chased by a puppy isnt normal.

Who'd have thunk it?
Modern discrimination training includes not discriminating on the basis of an employee's "individual method of working".

Be as eccentric as you like
Unread 3 Feb 2010, 23:33   #36
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat View Post
oh my god this is great
It truly is. Sometimes it really saves the day.

Just before xmas I got sent in to take over a class. The teacher they usually had, was sick (first swine flu, then infections in the lungs). The class had quite alot of sub teachers, and that didnt help, as the class needs a stern hand and stability.

It took me two days of rather intense struggle to settle things, but then things really started to improve. So when their teacher came back, she was quite pleased that she didnt have to sort out everything. But I have never been as "nazi" as I was with that class those two days. I didnt even know I could be so "nazi". But I also started to "fly" with them after school was over. Kids at that age is rather predictable. They it when you lift them on your shoulders and swing them around.

One girls is particular found of it. Yesterday she asked me when the next flying section was. I said friday, since that's when I teach them now. She got distressed, as there wasnt school on friday. She said she is going to whip me if she doesnt get to fly this week (missed last week since I was sick and in London). Im glad she isnt an adult and I need to worry about getting whipped
Unread 4 Feb 2010, 00:17   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
I have never been as "nazi" as I was with that class those two days. I didnt even know I could be so "nazi".
Well ... in fairness it probably helped that collaborating with them was in your blood

xxx
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 23:11   #38
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

shut up, idiot.
Unread 15 Feb 2010, 23:57   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What has thick black hair , and lips that have never been kissed
.Susan Boyle's Fanny.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2010, 00:00   #40
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima View Post
What has thick black hair , and lips that have never been kissed
.Susan Boyle's Fanny.
you're on the wrong forum.
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 18:40   #41
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
you're on the wrong forum.
Yep , theres nothing general about that post. Not in the slightest.
Unread 17 Feb 2010, 18:44   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Signs im getting old
  • Im writing this list
  • Im getting grey hairs
  • I find that exercise now causes me more pain than it used to
  • Im more concerned about job security than whether im picked for the first team squad on a Saturday
  • My sunday night now consists of ironing 5 shirts , ties , and sets of pants for the week , whereas previously I would have been gaming till 2am.