User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 05:42   #1
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
what car the Pa community drives

2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLI-VR6 (or Bora for you Euro-types)
-black, TNT tints 35%, 2.8 VR6 engine, 6-speed manual, Magnaflow catback exhaust, AEM cold air induction, Eibach Prokit 1.30" drop, GIAC 93/100 octane ECU upgrade, PIAA headlights, OEM antenna, sidemarkers and blinkers, Hella smoked taillights, MonteCarlo 17" racing rims, Audi TT and VW racing pedals and aluminum trims, Kamei and Grillecraft mesh grilles, Effekten body kit, dyno-tested and tuned (street) at 230 hp (@ the flywheel) and 218 whp

http://www.cardomain.com/id/wtfpwned

-how bout you?

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 05:59   #2
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough
Re: what car the Pa community drives

1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4(or GTO to you american folks)

-Blue, With the 3 Litre Twin Turbo Engine, Cold Air Induction With Chrome Piping, Smallish Intercooler with Full Mixmatch Body Kit(front bar, skirts, rear bar), Twin 3.5 Inch Exhausts, Plus the usual BOV, Boost Controller and Turbo Timer

I havnt really done much, and the paint job sucks(cheapest place in town, overspray everywhere), but i get free services(working at mitsi helps i guess)
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 06:18   #3
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

3000GT twin turbo *shudder*

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 06:28   #4
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: what car the Pa community drives

I drive these http://pbskids.org/lions/words/images/feet.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 08:25   #5
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My car's red it makes it go faster.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 09:26   #6
melandron
Brain Overload

melandron is an unknown quantity at this point

2004 peugeot 206 1.4l blah blah blah
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 09:36   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLI-VR6 (or Bora for you Euro-types)
-black, TNT tints 35%, 2.8 VR6 engine, 6-speed manual, Magnaflow catback exhaust, AEM cold air induction, Eibach Prokit 1.30" drop, GIAC 93/100 octane ECU upgrade, PIAA headlights, OEM antenna, sidemarkers and blinkers, Hella smoked taillights, MonteCarlo 17" racing rims, Audi TT and VW racing pedals and aluminum trims, Kamei and Grillecraft mesh grilles, Effekten body kit, dyno-tested and tuned (street) at 230 hp (@ the flywheel) and 218 whp

http://www.cardomain.com/id/wtfpwned

-how bout you?
I pity your girlfriend. Thats an awful lot of compensation going on there.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 07:52   #8
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I pity your girlfriend. Thats an awful lot of compensation going on there.
my girlfriend is actually really pretty.. i just have a really small penis so i guess that aweful lot of compensation IS required to express to the god who created me, that his reckless creation of my love-muscle to doom me eternally of a miserable life of a hopeless/poorly-endowed loser is actually - NOT WORKING!!!! HAH-HAAAAAAAH!

and yes, that 3000GT will smoke me helplessly because all 90 models and above GT's are 280 and well over 300 stock hp with the twin turbo's - although i would gladly race any VW GTi on this planet

surprisingly, lots of VW drivers in this community cool shit!

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 10:21   #9
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

an Opel Corsa with 1.4l and 60hp, at least until now, im really not sure how much longer its going to make it.
really nothing special about it. i installed a cd-player / radio a while ago, but thats all i invested in it.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 10:43   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Ford Mondeo Zetec (02) 2.0 Turbo Diesel.

Factory standard.

As I've already a large penis and do not require material possesions to enhance it further.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 11:39   #11
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Ok i currently have 2 cars. A Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 (my town car as it doesnt use any petrol \o/) and a Vauxhall Vectra 2.0 SXi. Google pics btw as i cba to go and take pics

http://www.allpar.com/i/corsa.jpg My corsa is white. Apart from that its identical.

http://liveedit.web21st.com/northern...ges/vectra.jpg My vectra is silver and very dirty

All standard as i dont need to spend stupid amounts of money adding stuff to them and paying more insurance
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 11:48   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

An A reg Volkswagon Polo (same age as me)
1.1 litre engine, 4 gears + reverse, coloured red, only 82000 miles done, nicely reliable and pretty efficient.
I love overtaking cars worth 100 times more than mine on the motorway, other drivers are crap.
I do have a pic but can't be arsed to host them anywhere.
A quick Google finds http://www.ukcar.com/specificmodels/18608.jpg which looks like a much much shinier version of my car, oh and a few years younger.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 11:51   #13
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

I remember one night getting 7 people in an old polo like yours. Wasnt the best ride in the world. Or the quickest
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 11:53   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
I remember one night getting 7 people in an old polo like yours. Wasnt the best ride in the world. Or the quickest
with seven people in it I can imagine!

Mallrats quote:
"I want to screw your ex-girlfriend somewhere very uncomfortable"
"What, like the back of a volkswagon?"

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 13:14   #15
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

A black 1995 Suzuki Swift 1.3l with a neat sunroof.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 13:36   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Black X-Reg VW Polo SE, 1.4l, so has alloys, front fogs etc.
I like it - it's v. nippy at the lower speeds and can get near 100 with no probs, no shaking etc.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:01   #17
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

I use my mother's car at the moment as I couldn't afford my own so I drive a 2 year old silver Nissan. I think.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:02   #18
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I use my mother's car at the moment as I couldn't afford my own so I drive a 2 year old silver Nissan. I think.
Dude you sound like a girl "it's silver, hs a Nissan badge".
What type?
What model?
What engine?!
Come on, details!
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:31   #19
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Dude you sound like a girl "it's silver, hs a Nissan badge".
What type?
What model?
What engine?!
Come on, details!
Until last week I thought I had a Toyota, apparently that was my mother's car before this one though. I know nothing more about it than what I said in my other post heh, oh, except that the headlights are extremely shit.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:04   #20
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Black X-Reg VW Polo SE, 1.4l, so has alloys, front fogs etc.
I like it - it's v. nippy at the lower speeds and can get near 100 with no probs, no shaking etc.
Fancy a race?
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 15:18   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Fancy a race?
Whilst I'm confident I'd win on a go kart track, or racing circuit, I can't see me winning in a 1.4 vs a 2.0 turbo, so I'll decline if that's ok.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:51   #22
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Volkswagon Polo
Quote:
VW Polo
We even have the same car! (well, not really but they're called the same)

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:04   #23
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

It's a Fiesta, it's blue, it has five doors, and it has some lovely fake wood on the dashboard. I don't think I know much more than that about it.

Edit: Dark blue, that is.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:10   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i get cabs.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:12   #25
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i get crabs.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:28   #26
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

i get the bus
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 15:14   #27
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
i get the bus
I don't get it!

HAHAHAHA...

heh heh...

I'll continue working now.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:48   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1998 Fiat Brava, 1.4L, 12v, 50,000miles, Metallic Blue, Standard
Utter shite gearbox, replaced once already. Knackered tracking, rods and springs on front. Hub caps stolen twice. One pissed off owner. Nice drive though.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 14:51   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

finally got your new car then skiddy?

heh, i actually have posession of a citroen 2CV, even though i cant drive, go figure

EDIT: ste and stew really are begining to scare me now
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 15:10   #30
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

X Reg (2000) VW Polo 1.0L
It will do 105mph max speed and shifts itself from 0-60 in a horrific 13seconds.
No body modifications. Standard wheels. The only thing ive bought for it was a VW spec CD Player. That was it.....

hopefully ill be changing it sometime this year. most likely in summer. hopefully for something bigger and faster...

however on weekends i get to drive dads which is considerably more 'nippy'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 15:32   #31
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its a diesel. you might do ok actually. not in a straight drag but round a track i wouldnt 'count you out'

he has power bands
and i know for a fact that polos seem to be gifted with performance that technically they shouldnt be able to achieve.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:09   #32
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
its a diesel. you might do ok actually. not in a straight drag but round a track i wouldnt 'count you out'

he has power bands
and i know for a fact that polos seem to be gifted with performance that technically they shouldnt be able to achieve.
It's only a diesel in first gear, due to lack of revs. Once you drop it into second the ratios take over and away we fly.

I'd still win.

In fact, with the exception of perhaps Flavius - I challenge you all.

[edit]
Having actually read this thread now, I revoke the challenge invitation to the top two posts, although the 3000GT will likely fall apart by the end of the race anyway...
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 15:45   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

The Diesel argument would work 5 years ago, but now I'm not sure there is too much difference now. Obviously there is still some difference, and it depends on the car, but the gap has certainly closed.
Mine only has 75bhp!
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 16:01   #34
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i have a 94/95 Mk II (i think) VW Polo Fox. It's metallic silver, has a 1.05l engine and i love it to bits in case you were wondering, it's the one that has the same body shape as Ste's, but it has a curvier boot and a different front
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 16:26   #35
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

this car in white*

1.8l afaik // ~ 120 hp

*actually from my mother :/

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 17:02   #36
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
this car in white*

1.8l afaik // ~ 120 hp

*actually from my mother :/

jesus lupin, that car looks bloody horrible
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 17:12   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
I laughed out loud after reading this
There seems to be a lot of people laughing out loud at GD posts recently, however, I was not ina silent office/library/meeting etc.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:28   #38
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
hell dude, you seriously the first one who says this. generally everybody is like "wow this car looks real cool, looks like battleship (to the sea)".

ah well you get a lot of attention with this car

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 16:27   #39
Stew
Made of Twigs

There are far too many Polo drivers on these forums.

Unless anyone has a GTi then i propose a race around the world.
I shall see you back in Leicester Square in 80 days.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 16:36   #40
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

riced up vehicles are just sad in general, more so the drivers of one.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 17:15   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

yup, imagine how i feel... i work in a library, every time i lol, i get looked at strangely
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 17:41   #42
Ste
Bored

Me & gf were cringing at that car as well.

And scarily I was just thinking
Quote:
There are far too many Polo drivers on these forums.
When I read that.

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 17:45   #43
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road

Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec 2003 (Sliver) 5 Door. About 12900 Miles on the clock, Metallic Silver

It drives

I am not a car person
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:03   #44
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I bet people that go "big car = small penis" all have small cocks.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:10   #45
SeanG
Wick

SeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the roughSeanG is a jewel in the rough

1984 Marque 2 Ford Fiesta Popular, Red, 4 Gears + Reverse, No Headrests, No seatbelts fitted in the back, 2 little union jack stickers on the back that the bastard who had it before me put on. 42k on the clock (milage matches engine condition and is all recorded etc etc.)

The only modifications I have done is to put a pair of JBL 30 quid speakers in the back and a general run of the mill cd player as it didnt come with any form of radio/cd player....................oh and an LED flashing gearknob

<Desse> I am trying to breed a new superpod by leaving Unipods and Megapods alone in the same room with dim lights and Barry white on the cd player
SeanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:13   #46
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I drive a red Ford Fiesta, here is an artists impression of me driving in it:

http://www20.brinkster.com/chrishicks/mecar.jpg
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:41   #47
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I drive a red Ford Fiesta, here is an artists impression of me driving in it:

http://www20.brinkster.com/chrishicks/mecar.jpg

rofl, I love that drawing.
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:33   #48
roadrunner_0
cynic

yeah, but surely the attention is people pointing and laughing?

anyway, no offence, but me and skiddy proved on our last trip to london that everyone who drives an estate is bloody ugly or old (curiously, most ford drivers had also fallen out of the ugly tree, and in a lot of cases had then been beaten with the ugly stick whilst laying unconcious on the ground)
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:59   #49
roadrunner_0
cynic

i really hate sites that won't let you link dammit

(and yes, i do know that you can just C&P the link into the browser)
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 19:14   #50
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
i really hate sites that won't let you link dammit

(and yes, i do know that you can just C&P the link into the browser)
My only other hosting has the word **** in title and this forum censors it even if it's in a link
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote