User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 25 Jan 2003, 15:08   #11
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Crazyboy
-ooc- I hope thats gay as in happy, not the homosexual reference of gay

if it is, why do I get the gay 'friend' ? Are you trying to suggest something ?! :
-ooc-

*On hearing the tambourine music, Tinuva goes into a newly found source of rage. The music causing new strenght to flow through his muscles. His teeth clenched tightly, and his hands gripping his swords hilts till his knuckles turn white. Tinuva continues to parry at the Imps attacks. Suddenly, he can't contain his rage anymore and it bursts forth.
Tinvua lets out a mighty battle cry, his voice echoing down the streets as he lunges at the imps, hacking at their weapons, knocking them flying out of the way as he hacks and slices and stabs at the imps. Blood goes flying through the air as his swords become a blur, hacking away at the imps, smashing their weapons up and cutting the ickle creatures into dog meat*

[stats]
Me:
HP: 14/30
MP: 10/10

Fluffie:
HP: 30/30
MP: 120/120
[/stats]
ooc - heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh - ooc

you continue the battle as your bard friend winks at you and smiles as he plays his tambourine

You whirl and hack and slash in an exotic way so that the imps have no idea where you are coming from. yet they still continue to attack you one manages to pull a lump of hair out (2 hp damage)

Battle Order Summoner - dead

Imp 1 - DEAD

Imp 2 - DEAD

Imp 3 - Dead

Imp 4 - DEAD

Imp 5 - lightly wounded

Imp 6 - lightly wounded

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote