User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Apr 2009, 00:32   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
AD mods

I like the way Lok just "decided" to select a new mod and such without consulting the actual 'community'. Also the fact we have another Ascendancy moderator after the recent favourism that has been debated recently.

I think its unfair to have another mod from a particular alliance, not because I'm personally accusing mz or lok to be biased with their judgements but sometimes the mind can perform wonderful activities which could result in an unaware moment of confusion in the brain causing judgements on moderator activities to be blurred and misguided which can result in the people not in Ascendancy posting on these boards, be disadvantaged by unfair modding.

Therefore I would like to put my name forward to be a mod on the AD forum as I have an unbiased view of all alliances, as you can see from my recent posting, not only have a matured massively but I dont favour any alliance but just post my opinions with backing up to support this. I'd strongly recommend a none Ascendancy player be made a mod to enable this forum to actually expand and not keep decreasing posting members which seems to be happening every round. This is the reason I have put my name forward, I'm well aware there could be better candidates.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.