User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Jan 2008, 13:07   #1
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Personality Test

So, due to a work development type programme, i took one, Myers-Briggs, a few weeks ago and i passed. High fives all round and whatnot. I got the feedback today.

Apparantly i'm a Mastermind (queue evil laugh ... MUWAHAHAHAHAHA).

I went through this process as it was "suggested" by my mentor (suggested in so far as he said he wouldn't really be able to guide my development if he didn't know my type or at least he'd find it difficult or something). I approached the whole thing in quite a sceptical manner (the people who devised the test weren't trained scientists after all). Suprisingly i feel the test has helped me. Sitting the test i got a couple of characteristics different from my actual type. This was due to me answering the questions in a "How i act now" fashion rather than "How i feel most relaxed acting" which just goes to show i might not be in the best job for me if i have to modify my behaviour so much. That is, however, a completely seperate point. It also pointed out some weakness in my interaction with people that i was already vaguely aware of. The test showed me how i could improve this though so i'm actually quite grateful.

Anyway there are some tests in this old thread. I'm not sure how much use the tests will be on there own as feedback seems to be an essential part of the process. Sit them or not i'd just thought i'd mention about my day.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote