User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 09:23   #1
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society
Rocking my Final Evaluation

I'm working at some institute where old half dead people can spend the rest of their lives.

Anyway, I work their temporary, helping them with their organisation a bit for studypoints.

I've been sick for a while, so they told me I haven't done 'enough' yet if I want to pass this study year
That didn't sound unreasonable to me so I agreed to do the things i'm supposed to do
So they gave me a few days to prove myself, and otherwise i'm out
I've talked to the examcommision and stuff and i've found out this really is my last chance

Ofcourse i wasn't gonna let that chance slip, the work i have to do is great fun and it will certainly pay very well after my study

Anyway, today was the only day my instructor/study counsiler, or whatever the word is, is at my work
He was going to judge me about my performance
So I decided to do alot of extra work to show them how good i am

The nurses, docters, fysiotherapists and other disciplines that work their all have their own scedules and note that in down in different places
They seriously have disputes about it on a daily basis
So i made a nice flyer for in the central office where you can see which patient needs to get helped when and for what so that all disciplines can more easily work togheter
I also made a document where you can quickly read up what which patient has, what it is and how he should be treated
And some nice hygienic protocols since alot of people seem to have their own idea's about hygiene,
nobody cares about such a protocol, but its nice for my points anyway
I also made everything i had to turn in for school, which is alot
All the extra stuff I made is all next years study material so they would have to let me ace this one right, since i'm just fkin good

So last night, I decided to go to bed at 19:00 instead of my normal times
I would have 3 hours playtime in the morning
I got four alarm clocks to wake me up
Everything planned perfectly, to pass the evaluation conversation

Still I managed wake up 2 hours to late for my evaluation
I slept 12 hours, so half in panic I searched my phone to call my instructor or student counsilor or at least someone that could make a difference
But my phone seems to be empty and the charger is gone, just now..
I had it yesterday but now it suddenly seems to have dissapeared
All the phone numbers I need are in my mobile
It's certain their gonna fail me now, after all the talks i've had

I will get kicked from my study, i will have to pay back my student scholarship
I proberbly will have to work a long time for it
I won't be allowed to do other study's on this level
I won't get my perfect job, with low stress and much money
So basicly I just lost my future

The worst part is proberbly that i will have to face my family soonish
My brother just got his master in finance, and will look down on me forever
And my parents are gonna kill me for this, since i've always been one of the brightest people around

I'm not even stressed or frustrated about it, I think i just lost all hope
I could apply to the army or something, as an officer, but I dont think i'm healthy enough for it

Anyway I got 3 weeks left at work, I know the people that are supposed to judge me well enough
that it will be impossible to prove myself anymore now
Their very punctual people and I already managed to get every exception possible
And they already warned me for appearing uninterested...

I'm wondering if it's even worthwhile to even go to work now...
If I start working on a real job now then at least I can start paying back my scholarship goddamnid
I've done everything I had too, worked hard for it for years, and now i'm just getting screwed over by serie of unfortunate events
I've got no idea what I will or can do now...