User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Oct 2006, 17:19   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[News] Identity and Passport Service to go on strike

Link

I won't be taking part as i'm currently not employed by them (i work January to September).

In case anyone's interested in additional background ...

"Management" are supposed to give the workers a formal pay offer for the forthcoming year in such a manner that it can be voted on, approved and be in August's pay cheque.

Last year "Management" kept on dragging their heels and it was only due to the threat of Industrial action in March that we actually got an offer in April and the change of salary put into our wages in May.

The offer was pretty shit too (it was accepted by 30 votes or something).

So far this year "Management" have cancelled two pay negotiation meetings with the Union in August (that i'm personally aware of) and now say they still haven't gotten a remit from the Treasury.

Anyways ...
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 17:41   #2
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [News] Identity and Passport Service to go on strike

Fight the power Dace.

Also, I know people ask this every other week but if I am probably going to need a passport within the next 2 years when is a good time to get one? (e.g. if I do it within the next two months I can avoid rectal probing, etc)

I lost my one a while ago (anything from a year to two years ago) and obviously didn't bother telling them. Will that matter?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 18:30   #3
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Last year "Management" kept on dragging their heels and it was only due to the threat of Industrial action in March that we actually got an offer in April and the change of salary put into our wages in May.

The offer was pretty shit too (it was accepted by 30 votes or something).

your pay went here
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 20:10   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Fight the power Dace.

Also, I know people ask this every other week but if I am probably going to need a passport within the next 2 years when is a good time to get one? (e.g. if I do it within the next two months I can avoid rectal probing, etc)

I lost my one a while ago (anything from a year to two years ago) and obviously didn't bother telling them. Will that matter?

The cost of a passport just went up about a week ago Dante (from £51 to £66) so ...

Time wise ... it's the slow season so you're liable to get your passport dealt with VERY quickly (not that you don't already but applying now might cut off a whole day or something). If your passport has numbers running along the bottom of the bio-details page it's good for use to the US (which is about as strict as it gets). You can "carry" 9 months validity from your previous passport to your current passport so if you're within that 9 months apply whenever. If you still have some validity left leave it a little while.

Losing a passport ... fill in the LS01 (Lost and Stolen) form. Complete the application form with a countersignature (i.e. make sure section 10 is complete). When your previous passport was issued will have a slight bearing (i.e. matter of a couple of days) on how quickly you get your passport back but not much.

The anal probes are only going to be for first time applicants (and only from next year).