User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Oct 2007, 06:06   #1
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough
Our Head Coach

Blew up at the media last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoMmb...elated&search=

Everyone has been up in arms against Gundy (the coach), but I fully support him.

It's about time someone put the media in thier place.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 00:25   #2
diege
Honest Man

diege is infamous around these parts
Re: Our Head Coach

Heh the Media are the devil! without them everyone would be happy!

Hiya Qazok!
Unread 4 Oct 2007, 13:52   #3
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Apparently the 'boy' in question is 21 years old and over 6ft tall.
Unread 5 Oct 2007, 14:55   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Our Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by QazokRouge5
Blew up at the media last week.
How long had he been involved in radical politics?[/Wilde]
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Oct 2007, 14:23   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

oh look a stupid and aggressive american ... how unique
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 16:28   #6
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
oh look a stupid and aggressive american ... how unique
Oh look, a stupid raist European... how unique.
Quote:
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 20:18   #7
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Oh look, a stupid raist European... how unique.
I don't see how anyone rational (living or dead) could watch that fool shout on and not feel that he is both; a) stupid, and b) aggressive.

the fact that american culture (i, of course, exclude people like dda) endorses and indeed encourages those characteristics may well be detestable and worthy of mockery but it is hardly racist.

The fact that he feels able to express his point in such a method is disgusting. The fact that you acquiesce to such behavior is worthy of correction and criticism.
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 20:59   #8
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
I don't see how anyone rational (living or dead) could watch that fool shout on and not feel that he is both; a) stupid, and b) aggressive.

the fact that american culture (i, of course, exclude people like dda) endorses and indeed encourages those characteristics may well be detestable and worthy of mockery but it is hardly racist.

The fact that he feels able to express his point in such a method is disgusting. The fact that you acquiesce to such behavior is worthy of correction and criticism.
Ah so he should hold his tongue and allow someone to discredit one of his people?

The lack of a will to fight is more detestable than standing up for something you believe in.

Way to stereotype.
Quote:
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 21:05   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Ah so he should hold his tongue and allow someone to discredit one of his people?

The lack of a will to fight is more detestable than standing up for something you believe in.

Way to stereotype.
how silly.

If he has a point is his point not better served by at least controlling himself while he says it.

Can you imagine reciting the 'I have a dream' speech in a similar manner?
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 03:25   #10
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

Tell you what, record his speech the way you would like to have seen it, post it on YouTube, and I'll tell you whether or not I like it.
Quote: