User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2002, 12:27   #101
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
I never see this game mentioned anywhere other than the MPOGD (admittedly I don't 'get around' much), and I've never seen any advertising for it anywhere.
When Round 1 reset it was mentioned in PC Gamer (The biggest UK Gaming Magazine) under the title "Death to the Concordium" which leads me to suspect one of the writers was playing rather than Planetarion bringing it to the magazines attention. It's actually surprising if you ask people who started playing around that time how many of them signed up after seeing that advert.

Planetarion marketing is shoddy at best

Gayle for PA Crew !
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 14:12   #102
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
Gayle for PA Crew !
Don't be obscene
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 14:21   #103
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Don't be obscene
Welcome to the club....
Unread 21 Dec 2002, 18:20   #104
yodaa800
Open da mouth!

yodaa800 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: heh

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
Leave or stfu
I do believe that when the announcement for p2p was first made that those words were what was told to many making threads complaining about it, but at this point in time, I don't really think you, or anyone who wants to actually play this game anymore can afford to have the same kinda of mass quitting that has taken place after every p2p round.
[22:47:48] <Metrofx> i was asked if i was gay before in pa
[22:47:51] <Metrofx> i answered yes
yodaa800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 11:58   #105
Merlin
Wizard

Merlin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Jolt didn't charge you for round 8, FSAS did. FSAS is gone, now Jolt (after handing over a large chunk of cash to buy the PA code from FSAS) want you to pay for the first round of Jolt PA. See my point? Please say SOMEONE understands...

I understand fully. I wish these whiners would QUIT.
I've enjoyed every round of PA since #2 when I started.
And I'd enjoy it even more if the whining whinging community part would quit and never come back, leaving PA to gather up new players and return to what it was once. (and still really is but who would admit to it?) A great online game......no clone comes close and I have played most of them, even now while waiting for PA to come back online.
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 17:57   #106
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
I agree with Cicada.

I am prepared to pay for PA in the future, but not now.

If the next round isn't free, i won't be playing because i don't believe the game will be fun with just 2k players.

imo if PA is to survive in the future it needs to attract new players, or win old players back from the other (free) games they are now playing.

It'll be interesting to see how jolt achieves (or doesn't achieve) this.

Obli
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:29   #107
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about
why even call it round 9 when the owners have nothing to do with the other 8 rounds.
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:33   #108
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Rember
why even call it round 9 when the owners have nothing to do with the other 8 rounds.
[I am a very naughty boy for trying to evade the censor.]

Last edited by Leshy; 23 Dec 2002 at 12:37.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:37   #109
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about
should start at 1.
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:37   #110
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Making round 9 free wouldnt be particularly clever, because they dont currently have the advertising model in place to attract enough new players to it. You might be saying "making round 9 p2p is a bad business decision", but I suspect that what you actually mean is "waaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I want to play for free, why wont they let me?".

A pay round lasting a month or so while they a) work on fixing the actual game and b) advertising the start of the free round 10 would make more sense in my opinion. The only reason that PA succeeded, in my opinion, was because it caught the attention of Quakenet early on its life. This gave it a MASSIVE amount of new players at a critical time in its lifecycle. ********** done the same thing with Planetarion - if it hadnt been able to leech players from the planetarion community, I doubt it would be the success it is today. Planetarion now has the opportunity to do the exact same thing with the Jolt community, and if they manage to do so, they will be laughing. Properly capturing the attention of the Jolt players is far more strategically important than giving you a free round. Remember - neither Fifth Season or Jolt has any responsibility to you whatsoever. Being a potential customer does not create an obligation on any company to supply you with products.

Calling it round 9 is better than calling it round 1 because showing that the game has an established history lets potential new players know that it isnt some fly-by-night game set up last month that will not be around for very long. "round 9" is a bit high though and might promote the feeling that "if its that old, I'll never manage to fit in". If it was me I'd call it "Planetarion III: The New Generation" or something.

Also, pissing off some of the more 'experienced' players so they leave may not be the commercial suicide you think it is. These 'experienced' players were directly responsible for the stagnation of the last 5 rounds, which was one of the main reasons why PA died. Getting rid of them might not actually be that bad an idea, no matter how important you personally think that you are.

Last edited by Nodrog; 22 Dec 2002 at 18:48.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:39   #111
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Rember
should start at 1.
So you're saying the 9th round of Planetarion should be named round 1?
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:43   #112
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Jolt/PA - Paid Round - My 2 cents...

Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
So PA is SAVED \o/....

'the same people + 2 new pe0ns no ones ever heard of' are gonna change!!!!!!
Hmm, you never heard of them????
I thought i saw Prince in some post someplace.... he will be really disappointed with your comment on him being a pe0n i guess....

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:46   #113
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
DarkJedi; you should be happy you get the opportunity to play this game further.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2002, 18:46   #114
mbushell

Prince n Kloopy have been PA Crew for a while me thinks.
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 03:39   #115
piet_hein
Ðragon and ex-visionair

piet_hein is an unknown quantity at this point
the payment

the thing is, many people like to play for free, and of course they want to take players from the jolt gaming community. However, it would never be good to take the hard core planetarion players, at least, the ones which are left. Because those players are the ones teaching other players and add a new dimension to the game.

Though, I still think planetarion r9 (or r1 whatever ) should be free, for several reasons. The first and most important one is that r3/4 where the nicest rounds, they included many players (of course there were multis, but still it was fun) and it was fun to play with many people, most of the players will agree with me.

Another reason is that many players all ready left and will be back if r9 will be free. I think that is good for the community and that is a very important factor in planetarion.

Furthermore, many people do not like to pay, it doesnot matter how much, but they just dont like to pay over the internet.

ex-vVv executive
ex-Sensation executive
ex-vision head bc
ex-ChaoZ hc
Ðragon

´a old and retired´

Piet_hein
piet_hein is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 04:30   #116
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Nod, my personal reason for wanting a free round 9 is to bring players back, and re-liven the community. It has nothing to do with being unable/unwilling to pay (personally), but would encourage more people to try the game.

Of course it will all change drastically in r10 (supposedly) so perhaps we should just let things slide for now, and let those who wish to leave, go...muck through round 9 with a tiny universe size, and hopefully be rewarded with a great "new" Planetarion round 10..

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 20:18   #117
Konsul
Monkey in a Wheel

Konsul is an unknown quantity at this point
Look, we understand Ure frustration -o|DarkJedi|o-.

But what U are writing in the thread starter isnt helping PA in anyway...

Previous round of PA was disrupted because 5th season ran out of money,and I think we all can agree on the fact that we cant blaim the new owner for that.

So plz quit the bashing and mouthing.

Also available on IRC, #planetarion or #ipc-alliance
Konsul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2002, 22:18   #118
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about
Red face .....

well Darkjedi u got my vote :xmas: :xmas:
aif is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 13:59   #119
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
A/S/L - im asumming thats were u got ur name from Gayle28uk.

so ur called Gayle your 28 from uk, why are u acting like a 5 year old?

i agree with u totally dj, if this isnt free for a few rounds, nobody will play, how stupid do u think i am?

my 2 cents.
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 14:23   #120
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Jolt/PA - Paid Round - My 2 cents...

Quote:
Originally posted by DrunkenViking
Hmm, you never heard of them????
I thought i saw Prince in some post someplace.... he will be really disappointed with your comment on him being a pe0n i guess....
nope sadly no i've not.

I've met prince now, he seems a nice guy, but if either of these guys were passionate about pa before their new positions, they certainly didn't put much effort into getting support from the main core of players!

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 16:53   #121
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Galaxian
... people are keen to prevent Jolt from making the same kinds of mistakes that 5S made.
If I took over a failed company, I don't think I'd re-hire the same people under which it failed though...
Are there so few of us who realize that the main contributing factor in the economic problems of Fifth Season was the CC fraud committed against them. OK, maybe Spinner was not qualified to handle the financial side of running Fifth Season. He probably never wanted the job in the first place. But he is very qualified as a convenient scape-goat, at least in the eyes of some here.

Quote:
Originally posted by Smugs
... the fact is we all feel cheated out of our money by 5th S
Speak for yourself. My main beef is with the people who brought the whole thing on by committing CC fraud against 5S.

Quote:
Originally posted by McIvan
... we are customers, and it is the customers perception that matters, not reality.
So, the perception "we" have does not match reality?
Maybe they should bundle PA credits with therapy?

Quote:
Originally posted by Veil05
... Gayle ... why are u acting like a 5 year old?
You could make your troll posts just a little more subtle.
Quote:
... how stupid do u think i am?
Was that a rhetorical question?
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 17:38   #122
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Making round 9 free wouldnt be particularly clever, because they dont currently have the advertising model in place to attract enough new players to it. You might be saying "making round 9 p2p is a bad business decision", but I suspect that what you actually mean is "waaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I want to play for free, why wont they let me?".

A pay round lasting a month or so while they a) work on fixing the actual game and b) advertising the start of the free round 10 would make more sense in my opinion. The only reason that PA succeeded, in my opinion, was because it caught the attention of Quakenet early on its life. This gave it a MASSIVE amount of new players at a critical time in its lifecycle. ********** done the same thing with Planetarion - if it hadnt been able to leech players from the planetarion community, I doubt it would be the success it is today. Planetarion now has the opportunity to do the exact same thing with the Jolt community, and if they manage to do so, they will be laughing. Properly capturing the attention of the Jolt players is far more strategically important than giving you a free round. Remember - neither Fifth Season or Jolt has any responsibility to you whatsoever. Being a potential customer does not create an obligation on any company to supply you with products.

Calling it round 9 is better than calling it round 1 because showing that the game has an established history lets potential new players know that it isnt some fly-by-night game set up last month that will not be around for very long. "round 9" is a bit high though and might promote the feeling that "if its that old, I'll never manage to fit in". If it was me I'd call it "Planetarion III: The New Generation" or something.

Also, pissing off some of the more 'experienced' players so they leave may not be the commercial suicide you think it is. These 'experienced' players were directly responsible for the stagnation of the last 5 rounds, which was one of the main reasons why PA died. Getting rid of them might not actually be that bad an idea, no matter how important you personally think that you are.
Well as about 4 people have offered to pay for my spot in r9 so far already and im still refusing to play, i'd hardly describe it as "waaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I want to play for free, why wont they let me?". It's ok tho, i understand why you put it like this, you have no clue what you're talking about anymore, so you have to make assumptions...

As for 'These 'experienced' players were directly responsible for the stagnation of the last 5 rounds'. I must be honest and say I dont see how anyone can take your opinion seriously here. This is just naive and shows you've not played with the core since r3 when stagnation actually was a problem... These days the rounds are much shorter and since the end of r3 the winning planet/gal has come from a different alliance pretty much every time.

But im not gonna write off everything you say. Pissing off the main core of players might not be commercial suicide, I just think it might just take Jolt 4 rounds of free play to get anywhere close to the numbers of people interested again to make the game fun/worth paying for again... (as it did last time) and from what we're hearing about Jolts cash flow problems (they can't even afford to pay the pa crew for a couple of months without the p2p income) I personally dont feel they aren't gonna have enough marketing clout (aka money) to throw around to enable PA to get enough people willing to pay for a game they've never played before..

Then it will be sh-it and not even the hardcore supporters that are pro p2p left now will play.

I hope im wrong ofc, unlike you i've played the game seriously for the last 8 rounds and would love to carry on.

Last edited by -o|DarkJedi|o-; 24 Dec 2002 at 17:43.
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 17:42   #123
-o|DarkJedi|o-

Quote:
Originally posted by Konsul
Look, we understand Ure frustration -o|DarkJedi|o-.

But what U are writing in the thread starter isnt helping PA in anyway...

Previous round of PA was disrupted because 5th season ran out of money,and I think we all can agree on the fact that we cant blaim the new owner for that.

So plz quit the bashing and mouthing.
Thats just it, I dont think you do understand

I'm not trying to blame Jolt for 5th Seasons mistakes, I want to prevent them from making the same mistakes

Unread 24 Dec 2002, 17:49   #124
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Properly capturing the attention of the Jolt players is far more strategically important than giving you a free round.
The two communities have heardly got off to a flying start together though.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2002, 21:26   #125
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by -o|DarkJedi|o-
and from what we're hearing about Jolts cash flow problems (they can't even afford to pay the pa crew for a couple of months without the p2p income) I personally dont feel they aren't gonna have enough marketing clout (aka money) to throw around to enable PA to get enough people willing to pay for a game they've never played before..
Really?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 02:26   #126
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point
Gayle seems to be under the impression that because a new company owns PA, it somehow changes everything...well, it doesn't matter if it was bought by MicroSoft, NO ONE can pull off a successful p2p round virtually identical to the abortion that was Round 8! I'd call them lucky if they get 3k players, and 1.5k would be my more likely guess. Players have: quit games completely, moved to free/better games, lost their alliances/friends, or simply realized that PA has been shrinking since R4, took a major hit in the last month, and just don't want to do it any more.

I'm not complaining that they're taking my money - I've already quit PA until it becomes something worth my interest again, which would exclude Round 9 free or pay. But even I can tell that the community here is comatose, and it cannot survive another pay round, certainly not one that has nearly no changes. Round 10, who knows...but my hope for it is near non-existant, and if a p2p R9 does happen they really will have to rebuild the game community from scratch.

Last point: to whoever it was that said something to the effect of, 'if you don't like it, leave'...180K (+?) players already have. There are no more than 6k left, and probably closer to half that amount. People have been taking your advice for many rounds now, and many more will soon.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 03:29   #127
randal
boring

randal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to allrandal is a name known to all
agreed with ivan, cicada, darkjedi and some others here mostly aswell..
the money that they'll earn with a paid round9 would be quite ridiculous compared to what they had/have to invest in pa, need to pay the creators etc.. i'd estimate the money earnt at not more than 3000 euros..

i quite often agree with nodrog's posts i guess, but here i don't.. i don't see any disadvantages in a free round9, apart from the not earnt money (small amount of course)..
the only way to 'spread' pa again is to get players, have players that are happy with it and who find others to play this amusing game aswell.. i started with some undernet dude inviting me in round1.. he got 11-12 of us (undernet chan) to play.. the last ones (apart from me) have quit after round4.. 2-3 of them would have been ready to pay, but weren't really convinced round5 would have enough players and stuff to make it interesting..

if round10 is so great then, why not start trying to get new players in in round9.. they can't honestly expect that there will be more than 1000 ppl who pay or something like that..
randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Dec 2002, 04:35   #128
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by randal
if round10 is so great then, why not start trying to get new players in in round9.. they can't honestly expect that there will be more than 1000 ppl who pay or something like that..

That seems to be the question of the hour...

It takes money to make money, as they say.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote