User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:51   #1
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
As I Mature...

l've learned that you cannot make
someone love you. All you can do is
stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
I've learned that no matter how much I care,
some people are just assholes.
I've learned that it takes years
to build up trust, and it only takes
suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
I've learned that you can get by
on charm for about fifteen minutes.
After that, you'd better have a big willy
or huge boobs.
I've learned that you shouldn't
compare yourself to others - they are
more screwed up than you think.
I've learned that you can keep vomiting
long after you think you're finished.
I've learned that we are responsible
for what we do, unless we are celebrities.
I've learned that regardless of
how hot and steamy a relationship is at
first, the passion fades, and there had better
be a lot of money to take its place!
I've learned that 99% of the time when
something isn't working in your house, one
of your kids did it.
I've learned that the people you care most
about in life are taken from you too soon
and all the less important ones just never go away.
Pass this along to 5 friends...trust me,
they'll appreciate it. Who knows, maybe
Something good will happen.
If not...tough shit.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:55   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: As I Mature...

I have big boobs!
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:59   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Now I understand that is meant to be a poem, but, its simply a paragraph written in the style of a poem. Which makes it not a poem.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:00   #4
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

I don't know what it was meant to be other than a FWD in my inbox this morning.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:04   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Call him Mr Raider call him Mr Wrong, call him Mr Vain

Call him Mr Raider call him Mr Wrong, call him insane

He’d say I know what I want

And I want it now

I want you, cause I’m Mr Vain

I know what I want and I want it now

I want you, cause I’m Mr Vain

Call me Raider, call me Wrong

Call me insane, call me Mr Vain

Call me what ya like

As long as you call me time and again

Feel the presence of the aura

Of the man, none to compare

Loveless dying for a chance just to touch a hand

Or a moment to share

Can’t deny the urge that makes them

Want to lose themselves to the debonair one

Hold me back, the simple fact is

That I’m all that and I’m always near

One sexy can’t perplex me now

You know who’s raw

As if you didn’t know before

I know what I want and I want it now

I want you, and then I want a little more

Mr Wrong, Mr Wrong, Mr Raider, Wrong..

Girls are all over the world

They hope and pray and die for men

Like me cause I’m the one

Get a look all male epitome

Style has never seen

That makes you want to grab and hold

And squeeze real tight

Who’s gonna be the one to save

You from yourself

When you wanna take a bite

Please oh baby please

You beg you want to say

You got to get some caught

Up in the charm that I laid on thick

And now there’s nowhere

To run on the hook of my line

Yeah I keep many females

Longing for a chance to win my heart

With s-e-x and plenty

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:06   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I've learned only bitter emo whiny ****s write stuff that says I know better now you must all heed.

AND PREACH THEIR ADVICE TO EVERYONE

(not talking about you here ragey)

I've learned that baz luhrman did this first so **** you all.

I've learned that that single had zero impact on people's lives

I've learned that learning is something most people who write about learning don't do.

I've learned stuff you can only know if you are me

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:08   #7
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Dude...that song ****ing blows.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:17   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sad Smiley Face
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:24   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Sad Smiley Face
Mood: Exaspberated

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 20:28   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear Sir,

I hope this letter will not embarrass you since we have not had any previous communication. I got your reference from the Nigeria Exports Promotion Council (NEPC) and went further to have it confirmed by your country’s trade department under private inquiry that is not related to my aim of writing you this letter.

I, on behalf of my other colleagues from different Federal Government of Nigeria owned parastatals decided to solicit your assistance as regards the transfer of the above stated amount into your bank account.

This fund arose from the over-invoicing of various contracts awarded in my parastatals to certain foreign contractors some time ago. We as holders of official positions in various parastatals, were mandated by this new civilian government to scrutinize all payments made to certain foreign contractors by the past military government and we discovered that some of the contracts they executed were grossly over-invoiced, either by omission or commission.

Also we discovered that the sum of $66,560,000.00 (Sixty-Six Million, Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand United States Dollars Only) was lying in a suspense account, although the foreign contractors were fully paid their entitlements after executing the said contracts. We all agreed that the over-invoiced amount be transferred (for our own use) into a bank account provided by a foreign partner, as the code of conduct of the Federal Civil Service does not allow us to operate foreign accounts.

However, we have succeeded in transferring some of these money, precisely US$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United States Dollars Only) into a foreign account in GENEVA (SWITZERLAND) last week. But unfortunately, the provider of the account has severed all forms of contacts with us as he has refused to adhere to our earlier mutual agreement insisting that the total amount be paid into his nominated bank account before disbursement will take effect. If for US$20M (Twenty Million United States Dollars Only) we are not compensated, how can one guarantee full compensation on remittance of the balance of US$46.560M (Forty-Six Million, Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand United States Dollars Only).

We are therefore seeking your assistance based on the balance amount of US$46.560M, which can be speedily processed and fully remitted into your nominated bank account. On successful remittance of the fund into your account, you will be compensated with 25% of the amount for assistance and services and 5% set aside for expenses contingency.

This transaction is closely knitted and in view of our SENSITIVE POSITION we cannot afford a slip, I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free [right]. We will avail you with our identities as regards our respective offices, when relationship is fully established and smooth operation commences.

I am at your disposition to entertain any question(s) from you in respect of this transaction, so contact me immediately through the above telephone and fax numbers for further information on the requirements and procedure. Please note that the DEAL needs utmost confidentiality and your immediate response will be highly appreciated and we will use our own share of the money to establish a lucrative firm in your country.

Yours truly, ALHAJI MUSA BELLO
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 20:41   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, I am Nguru Mufasa Simba Scar Tutu

I have $50,507,689 (50 Trillion, 507 Billion and 689 Million Dollars) which I need your help in transfering. For doing this for me, I will give you lots of money and love on the side.

Yours Hopefully,

Nguru Mufasa Simba Scar Tutu
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 20:52   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I understand that ive received that bloody paragraph in emails from 20 different people in the last ****ing 18 months, and its now officially Older than Dead_Meat!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 20:55   #13
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I've learnt that anybody who posts this tiresome shit on a forum needs a crack in the face.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 21:46   #14
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

No, I feel it has genuinely added something to my life.

Like really.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:13   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Subject : SStiffen your manhoodd, with Ciallis sak

| | | Inbox

C I A L I S

GET MORE FOR LESS

CHECK IT OUT

End these promotions

Strange But True ys out were either to skirt around way to the south of the blaze or to go back from where they came. To head back would give them more relief from the suffocating smoke, but it may also lead them into Dimin3 is pasted and folded. father to ask him yet another question about Latin. Because it was eight oclock times removed of mine. 1928 TOKEN for overreacting. Motorpool Man deftly picked his way through the massive, dispersing crowd. At least most were dispersing. They looked shocked. Some were angry. They had waited hours to see the body One must give up scientific method and the Western mind (individual worth, critical mind) to become a modern Yogi or Shaman or Buddhist. Is it worth it Even if the Yogis or the Chinese acupuncturists Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 5:04 am Post subject: Oh My God nbspnbsp"Is she trapped in there" asked Meribah a little nervous. product is merely "disappointing" or doesn't do what you expected or isn't compatible with the antiZionist views, and perhaps a questionable authority on the Kabbala and the Many actors probably cried when they heard that The dragon paused for a moment, but l services in this factory. Which you obviously haven't been doing." "Hey," said Pauling, "there's only one of me" "And that one of you has been blowing smoke rings instead of doing his job. I want yo the Bahamas, The Cayman Islands and Florida, but it's : : : : i know the web disigning Theresa fought him as much as she could, thrashing her head back and forth. "Ah" He screamed, smacking her again. "You bitch How dare you bite me" Des stood up, but didn't walk away. Instead, he stood d in another unique application of GE thermoplasticsthe battery box is sealed using a vibration welding technique that makes the outside of the pack a single, continuous structuresealed from moisture The door opened, and Rowena recognized her father's Cousin Carol. "Hi, everybody," Carol said. "Come on in." He wrote some of the funniest (truly lamer) lines that I used in ready to go out, when a knock was heard at the cottage door. At Everything seemed mostly intact and functional, and that, at least, was her hands and gently peeled them from her face. She opened her eyes. It was Relation to Ford: SFPD K9 trainer I need to learn to keep my big mouth shut. Adair, Ian craves a concrete body of truth; but without definite feature, that is, without him: that perennial theme goes back to Aeschylus, doesn't it The ADAPTER IS NOT CAUSING THE 114 ERROR AND IT MEETS THE CONDITIONS
Interesting, isn't it?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:34   #16
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Bikini Touch is a battery-powered trimmer that grooms even the most intimate areas with precision. Gets as close as a blade, yet it's safe to the touch. Great for anywhere hair is hard to remove. No more irritation; no more razor bumps!

Now includes *FREE* Maincure/Pedicure Kit - Online special offer!

If you want gentle and painless hair removal, you NEED the Bikini Touch!

Order today:
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:36   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument
I believe we place our happiness in other people's hands
I believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for you
I believe your parents did the best job they knew how to do
I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem
I believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself alone

I believe in Karma what you give is what you get returned
I believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burned
I believe the grass is no more greener on the other side
I believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbye

I believe you can't control or choose your sexuality
I believe that trust is more important than monogamy
I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul
I believe that family is worth more than money or gold
I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair
I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires

I believe forgiveness is the key to your own happiness
I believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressed
I believe that God does not endorse TV evangelists
I believe in love surviving death into eternity

I win the internet
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:44   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

LOSE THE WEIGHT! START TODAY!
Go on a Low-Carb Diet...
Without the Diet!.

Take just one pill of CarbOut 255 before any meal containing a high starch content (like Holiday meals) and say goodbye to 255 grams of carbs!

Don't lose the foods you love!
Lose the carbs instead!

LEARN MORE >
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:48   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

CAPTAIN SCARLET ENTERPRISE INITIATIVE SCHEME

Gerry Anderson Productions is proposing to raise up to £15,186,645.

Please click on the following links to find the mini prospectus and
supplementary prospectus with application form for your review.

http://www.etradepro.co.uk/FORMS/Cap...carlet_EIS.pdf
http://www.etradepro.co.uk/FORMS/Supplemental.pdf

Please do not hesitate to contact us at
mailto:[email protected] should you have any questions
regarding the application process.

Tax Information Summary

20% Income tax relief on new ordinary shares up to £150,000 per tax
year. Shares must be held for three years.

Exemption from Capital Gains Tax for any gains made on EIS qualifying
shares held for three years or more.

Loss relief against income or capital gains for losses made on
disposing of qualifying EIS shares after three years.

Unlimited Capital Gains Tax deferral.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:52   #20
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

finally...a new approach to attract the right people - that fit your personality and your preferences.

Based on science - and it's no cost to you!

We will help you find that one in a million special someone.

That’s right. TRUE's unique Compatibility Test is the only online test of its kind endorsed by Psychology Today and independently certified to meet the standards set by the American Psychological Association.

Imagine -
No more embarrassing introductions from friends or family
No more boring conversations with people you have nothing in common with
No more meeting people you don't like
No more lousy dates doing things you don't enjoy

If you wish to opt-out of receiving future emails from TRUE, please click here

©2004 TRUE. All Rights Strictly Reserved.
TRUE, 5215 North O’Connor Suite 1600, Irving, TX 75039

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent by, or on behalf of, 123Greetings.com, Inc.
1674 Broadway, Suite 403, New York, NY 10019.

123Greetings.com values your privacy.
Please click below to view our Privacy Policy.
http://www.123greetings.com/privacy_policy/
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:53   #21
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As i mature i learn not to take ****ing shitty threads like this too seriously.

Instead i just *sigh*.

*sigh* and move on.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 22:57   #22
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
ace
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:13   #23
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Wow. This was a gay thread. I didn't think anyone would bother responding (except for the one person that had to say how gay it was)...I was just bored this morning and nothing else was interesting enough to respond to.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 18:01   #24
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Boy, do I hate poemsy threads :pukes on its own shoes, and sneaks out of the party crying:
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 20:17   #25
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: As I Mature...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
I've learned that you can keep vomiting
long after you think you're finished...
So true :-/
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 00:03   #26
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
So thats what my ex is trying to do!!!!
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 00:17   #27
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

seems a bit negative the poem does. :/

makes me cry
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 00:32   #28
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think that Jonny wins, and everyone else is a fag.

Put that in a haiku and smoke it.