User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Aug 2008, 14:18   #1
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
Standup Comedy

I went with my missus to a Carlsberg Comedy festival last weekend, and saw 3 different comedians. One stuck out. A guy called Steve Hughes, he an ozzie, death metal drummer turned comedian with a very funny way of lookin at life.

So the point of the post, if any of you like stand up comics, which are your favourite and why. Please include a youtube/stream clip of your comedian, if you can.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGIPKyuTkGo)

Last edited by TheShadowMan; 3 Aug 2008 at 14:22. Reason: shocking amount of spelling mistakes
TheShadowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2008, 08:59   #2
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Standup Comedy

I saw a poster for this yesterday. I'm not sure if I'm intrigued or disgusted.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 12:55   #3
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: Standup Comedy

I would like to pay a tribute to the greatest stand upper we ever had, thats George Carlin, he has tons of videos on youtube, Enjoy

He will be missed, passed away a few months ago