User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Feb 2006, 16:11   #1
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about
Carnival, advices.

This time of the year in Brazil start the carnival and some friends of mine rented a house in a beach wich at this time of the year, is awesome with lots of chicks, lots of then and at the carnival the chicks are a lot easier then the regular times and its pretty easy to get laid a lot in this 5 five days party (cmon the government hands free condons).
The problem is i dont have enought money, so i talked to my dad and he said he would spare me some money so i would be able to go, but the problem is that i need a new bass amp and im gonna need some help from him too to buy it and theres a jamiroquai concert wich i can afford to go but then i wont be able to help then to buy a new bass amp and i got this feeling wich im abusing then by asking money to go to the carnival and stuff and i really need a bass amp im a profissional musician its my work you know and i really dont know what to do.
The carnival money wouldnt buy the bass amp but it would help later, a friend of mine told me to go to the "party" and buy the bass amp a ferw months later, what you guys say? I need some adivices
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 16:22   #2
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: Carnival, advices.

Ive always been the material kind of guy. Even when i was a children, faced with the option of having sweet moments upon buying candies or buy a toy which would theoritically last FOREVER ( i was just a dumb kind) I would always go with the toy.
Even today. I rather have stuff like computers, notebooks, tvs than to travel or eat better, because i see that as frivolous and fleeting...
Am I rite?
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 17:04   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

you can always earn more money.
you can't earn more oppertunities for experience.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 17:07   #4
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Spit
Hold on, you feel that travelling and seeing new exciting places is fleeting and frivolous?

Those experiences will last as long as you do, you can look back in old age and say I did this and I did that, it was a great time, Im really glad I did it.

Your notebook will last you how long? Maybe 2 or 3 years. How many times as an old man do you think you will sit back and say 'man, that P4 3ghz notebook I owned was fantastic, Im really glad I bought it'?

I'd bet money it will be never.

Go to the party, f**k the amp.
Having stuff also means having experience of having things, And im sure im going to remember that ive gone places and had fun there because of that im a happier person. Also doing my work quicker and having fun non stop is a experience for life.