User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jul 2004, 19:56   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Warcraft 3 & Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

You know, ive owned these games now for nearly a year. and theyre still in their boxes, completely unused? In 7 days time, hopefully, theyll no longer be there.

As i finally got round to listing them on Ebay.

So GD'ers , you have 48 hours (as thats the period during which i can remove the item) in which to convince me that i should keep these games, and actually play them, before they disappear into the lap of some child in a far away land ....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:20   #2
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Warcraft 3 & Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

hoh, I'll buy it off of you if you don't manage to sell it on ebay!
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:29   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
hoh, I'll buy it off of you if you don't manage to sell it on ebay!
Why not just buy it off me on Ebay?
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 20:50   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I cba to register
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 21:25   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Frozen Throne is okay, but on it's own Warcraft 3 isn't very good, from the little I've played of it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2004, 23:13   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I liked Warcraft 3 quite a lot.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2004, 23:49   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

kura is very silly.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 00:28   #8
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
kura is very silly.
But loveable
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 00:49   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

you gain points for being scottish.

(for some reason 90% of all scottish folk i meet are nice. i think this is because they all try hard to be nice, so that they can make out the english to be ****s. )
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 00:52   #10
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

having said that, a good percentage of the english folk i meet -are- ****s.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 10:38   #11
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

WC3, frozen throne is ace.. best spent money for me for a long time. As long as you are into multiplayer RTS. I have at least 100 hours behind me in battlenet in last 8 months..

FEEL TEH POWER OF TEH HORDE!111
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 11:06   #12
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
for some reason 90% of all scottish folk i meet are nice.
We don't try to be nice. It comes naturally from eating sheep's stomachs and from not wearing underwear.

Kura, the game is a good game. It's fun, and works as an interesting blend of RTS and RPG. But if you need the money (for your heroin addiction), then sell it by all means. Or buy some methodone from ebay.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 14:55   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I would sell it and download a pirated copy, if you're not into battle net and stuff like that.

Lovely game!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 15:35   #14
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd buy it off you!
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 15:37   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Im not an RPG fan (well if it's Rocket Propelled Grenade, then yeah I am) so sell them and buy Doom III or something.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 18:07   #16
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

I pay you 20 USD. Really
I bough the first one back in 2003...oh...2003......
and now i want to play FT
VICTOREH FOR THE BLACK ROCK CLAN!!!!!!!!
Sometimes the hand of fate must be forced.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 21:12   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I'd buy it off you!
Then find it on Ebay
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 21:13   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I pay you 20 USD. Really
I bough the first one back in 2003...oh...2003......
and now i want to play FT
VICTOREH FOR THE BLACK ROCK CLAN!!!!!!!!
Sometimes the hand of fate must be forced.
E-Bay.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 21:17   #19
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Link me then retard.
Unread 2 Aug 2004, 21:21   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Link me then retard.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Unread 3 Aug 2004, 00:46   #21
Rids
The Bad Guy

Now, being the nosey bastard I am.

Why have you bought a bright orange waterproof suit for 99p?
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 01:12   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Now, being the nosey bastard I am.

Why have you bought a bright orange waterproof suit for 99p?
I figured youd ask that. Pabs does the same thing when i post Ebay links. It seems a common practice for twattish behaviour online.

And its for the garden, as right now, my father is building the mother of all patio's, and Manx weather is anything but predictable. My mother demanded he get some proper waterproofs because hes ripping the shit out of trousers and jumpers as fast as she can buy him new ones.
Unread 3 Aug 2004, 01:13   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Oh , and the list of sales now reads

Championship Manager 4
Half Life - Generations (without Counterstrike)
NHL Eastside Hockey Manager
Warcraft 3
Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne Expansion.

Just for anyone whos interested. Im just clearing out games and Cd's just now, so ill probably add a shitload of stuff to that over the coming weeks.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:00   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

You know what i hate most about this item

Is the fact that apparently its got half a dozen "hawks" watching it, all probably with bidding programs, and all probably having set them at £5 because theyre cheap ****s.

I hate Ebay, but, i guess its a necessary evil.
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:46   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why did you buy these things in the first place? Do you have some sort of compulsion to buy games or something?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Aug 2004, 01:52   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why did you buy these things in the first place? Do you have some sort of compulsion to buy games or something?
Yes, kinda

I earn so much money, and have **** all to spend it on, hence i just buy the latest games when im out. I think i was at I-18 and saw Warcraft & Frozen Throne in the same pack for a discounted price and said "Im having that".

I just never bothered installing either. TBH , the only RTS game ive installed and played in the last 3 years was Age of Mythology, and The Titans expansion (both of which ill probably sell now, since ive completed both, and I dont play online).