User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2004, 22:55   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Boy Beaten to Death by Moron imitating Crap Computer Game

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/3934277.stm

LOOK MEDIA ****ERS. ITS NOT THE GAMES FAULT THE KID IN QUESTION WAS A COMPLETE ****ING PSYCHOPATH. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE PLAYED THAT GAME AND DIDNT KILL ANYONE. MILLIONS PLAYED GRAND THEFT AUTO, THERE WERE NO MASS SLAYINGS WITH FLAMETHROWERS AND ROCKET LAUNCHERS. ITS A SLOW NEWS DAY AND YOURE A BUNCH OF SENSATIONALIST HACKS WITH NO REPORTING TALENT WHATSO****INGEVER.

God i hate the media.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:01   #2
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Boy Beaten to Death by Moron imitating Crap Computer Game

Yet more proof that we should begin vaccination against computer games immediately.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:02   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I played Manhunt for about ten to fifteen minutes.

I decided it was incredibly boring, and that I could use my HD space for better purposes.
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:06   #4
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
GRAND THEFT AUTO
I swear they're talking about Manhunt..
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:22   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

IF they ban manhunt I'd ok it cause it's shit anyway.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:26   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
they were, i think he was using GTA as another example, if you read it (kuras post) carefully it's a bit clearer

no doubt some 'tard will try and blame/sue Nintendo for this, they always end up taking the rap for all things bad in the video games department, especially when they've got nothing to do with the problem in the first place!
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:26   #7
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
you misread kurahima's post
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:26   #8
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

oh god damn it! dont know why i bother
Unread 28 Jul 2004, 23:30   #9
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
oh god damn it! dont know why i bother
lol *MWHAHAHAHA*
We shall remember them.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:30   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I hate the media too. They are on the side of the rich and wealthy against computer games and autonom anarchists dudes
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:44   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Manhunt was always going to have this effect. I hope Rockstar are happy, yo.

Freedom of expression in computer games is all very well, but im not sure whats to be gained or enjoyed from killing folk

And i believe i predicted this in the original "manhunt is coming out" thread.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:46   #12
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

yeah deffeh's right guys, no one ever killed people before computer games came along
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:51   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

rumour has is they did. Im not against computer violence as such as a part of computer games. When its an entire basis with no other point i find that a bit deviant

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:53   #14
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

it does have a point, it's entertaining
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 00:58   #15
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
- " -
shouldnt the law protect those "psychopaths" from those games?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:31   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
i think the point kura was making was, the kid was going to kill someone eventualy with or without the game. so the game didn't really make him kill someone, he was going to do it anyway. right kura?
We shall remember them.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 01:45   #17
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Who needs guns?

Also, I played a game when a kid called Manhunt, but no one was ever killed or had their nose twisted with giant plumber pliers.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 03:27   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i think the point kura was making was, the kid was going to kill someone eventualy with or without the game. so the game didn't really make him kill someone, he was going to do it anyway. right kura?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 03:28   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Ladies and Gentlemen , this has been Lupin , wildly missing the point.

Thank you, thank you, hes here all week, twice on a Friday.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 07:13   #20
Harry_Hoo_Haa
Bored

Harry_Hoo_Haa is an unknown quantity at this point

Heh.. what a nub... he admitted to it.
Harry_Hoo_Haa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 08:10   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think computer games are the last thing someone with severe mental illness needs to worry about.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 08:36   #22
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Hammers are a lot easier to come by than rocket launcers or flamethrowers.

That said, my opinion is also that if a person kills somebody, it comes from the inside - not outside. I'm sorry if this offends somebody, but I think there's something wrong in people that prefer games over real life... especially anitsocial, violent, the-more-boodn'guts-the-better -games.

I've known some. Its not fun: "hey I have free tickets to this excellent rock-festival, wanna come?" ..."um, no thanks I've no time" (and he goes home and plays in a dark room the whole sunny weekend). No known murders by him ...yet.

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 09:17   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

I say we sue Nintendo for making people jump in big pits and believe they can because they have two lives left anyway.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:04   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod I
I've known some. Its not fun: "hey I have free tickets to this excellent rock-festival, wanna come?" ..."um, no thanks I've no time" (and he goes home and plays in a dark room the whole sunny weekend). No known murders by him ...yet.

-Zaps
I agree. Anyone that prefers not to get thrown around in a mosh pit or whatever is clearly a murderer in waiting.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:28   #25
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I agree. Anyone that prefers not to get thrown around in a mosh pit or whatever is clearly a murderer in waiting.
Yes, you really got it

-Zaps
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:36   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod I
Yes, you really got it

-Zaps
but I'm not sure that you did.

Why is it that just because you prefer to go to a rock festival/whatever that your beliefs should be held as the standard for others? Give leeway for a LITTLE bit of freedom in people's opinions, would you?

Besides, for someone on an internet forum you have an awfully low opinion of videogames. And as LHC was pointing out - 'i'm busy (playing games)' is often enough a polite way of saying 'i don't want to do whatever it is you are asking me to but am trying not to hurt your feelings'.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:49   #27
Zaphod I
criminally insane

I saw the pit I dug for myself in LHC's post, but made a pathetic attempt to make it disappear... *sigh!*

OK, very bad example, although we both liked the same bands that were playing there, that's why I asked him to join us. I played the same games with him (that's why I knew the guy), but it felt like an addiction in his part, as the games seemed to dictate his life. It was weird.

I repeat, for the record, in my opinion games don't make people homicidal.

And I stand corrected. I do play video games and find them entertaining. Just not all the time.

-Zaps
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 10:55   #28
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Yet more proof that we should begin vaccination against computer games immediately.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 11:05   #29
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Why has noone started copying 'Theme park'?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 12:37   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

dixons just withdrew it
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...145259,00.html
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 12:41   #31
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Isn't the game an 18?

The kid's 17.

Bad parenting.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 13:10   #32
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
thanks for clearing it up .

bottom line: if this kid wouldnt have played manhut he maybe wouldnt have killed the boy, we dont know. and with the weapons he used it looks like he was influenced by this game. as i think you have to fight for every single human life, i definatley go for that this game should be banned or whatever.

besides i think the media has alot of responsibitiy towards it clientele. just because we are "mature" enough to look through all that shit that happends in TV doesnt mean that everyone is.

ps: excusez-moi pour mon anglais mauvais.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 13:26   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Boy Beaten to Death by Moron imitating Crap Computer Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
If anyone in 2004 still buys their games from Dixons, then they deserved to be simultaneously savaged and raped anally by a Silverback Gorilla with Chlamydia.

I'M SURE THAT DIXONS WILL SEVERELY RESTRICT ACCESS TO THIS GAME!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 15:55   #34
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Loads of other shops are withdrawing it to -saw it just now on Sky News.

Now for the controversy in my post.

I personally blame the parents. Game age ratings are there for a reason, if the parents are letting there kid play an 18+ game, there in the wrong. Parents sholuld monitor what there kids are doing - wether chat rooms or games they play.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 15:59   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Loads of other shops are withdrawing it to -saw it just now on Sky News.

Now for the controversy in my post.

I personally blame the parents. Game age ratings are there for a reason, if the parents are letting there kid play an 18+ game, there in the wrong. Parents sholuld monitor what there kids are doing - wether chat rooms or games they play.
Nothing controversial in that. Solid premise.

And what makes a game sell by the absoloute bucketload? Controversy and shops banning it. Rockstar will be crying all the way to the bank, despite the fact its a really shit game.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 16:17   #36
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

The great thing about all this crazy circus is that in 3-6 months nobody will be playing Manhunt anyway.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 16:30   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I wonder how long until international assassins claim that the Hitman game series 'made them do it'.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 16:53   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Round and round and round it goes.........where the causality arrow stops NOBODY KNOWS!
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:08   #39
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Round and round and round it goes.........where the causality arrow stops NOBODY KNOWS!
a fiver says embedded in someones skull
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:21   #40
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

So, basically - you lot like computer games, and you refuse to admit that there is a connection here. Ok.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:28   #41
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
So, basically - you lot like computer games, and you refuse to admit that there is a connection here. Ok.
that MUST be it. in the history of the world, no psycho has ever attacked someone with a knife or hammer! its ALL THE FAULT OF VIDEOGAMES
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:32   #42
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
I'm fairly ambivalent towards games to be honest; there are few I play and fewer I am really "in to".

The hilarity of drawing a causal link between one copy-cat murder in a playing population of hundreds of thousands of people, over the lifetime of the game, and the nature of the game itself, must be pretty ****ing obvious even to people who have no clue whatsoever about cause and effect.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:40   #43
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
that MUST be it. in the history of the world, no psycho has ever attacked someone with a knife or hammer! its ALL THE FAULT OF VIDEOGAMES
I understand that you knew the killer? - and that you are a psychoanalysist, then?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:41   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Frankly I think we're all overlooking the fact he was a negro.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:42   #45
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

same old, same old....
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:42   #46
Boogster
I dunno...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
I'm fairly ambivalent towards games to be honest; there are few I play and fewer I am really "in to".

The hilarity of drawing a causal link between one copy-cat murder in a playing population of hundreds of thousands of people, over the lifetime of the game, and the nature of the game itself, must be pretty ****ing obvious even to people who have no clue whatsoever about cause and effect.
If it were a 'copy-cat' murder, is there any reason to suspect that the game can do anyone any good?
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:43   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

Also we're not giving my idea of individually locking everyone in a dark box and providing no external stimuli as a method of avoiding crime enough credit.
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:49   #48
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Frankly I think we're all overlooking the fact he was a negro.
Well I wasn't going to be the one to say it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 17:59   #49
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

OMG CAN I DO THIS TOO?!??! Edit : Much Better

but yeah, agree.

Last edited by Kurashima; 29 Jul 2004 at 18:06.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2004, 18:11   #50
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
If it were a 'copy-cat' murder, is there any reason to suspect that the game can do anyone any good?
Could it not be that maybe, just maybe the reason he became so obsessed with the game was because he was a psychopath, and not the other way around?

LOL Only kidding ban games!