User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:45   #151
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

Kura started it. I followed.

Baaaaaaa etc
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:50   #152
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Kura started it. I followed.

Baaaaaaa etc
yeah but kura stopped.

now it's like in elementery school when everyone was beating up on the retarded kid and then you started beating up on him and after a few minutes of kicking him on the ground till hes coughing up blood you look up and notice that everyone else has stopped beating him and theyre all kinda looking at you wide eyed and weirded out and that wierd girl juyst faints cuz apparently 'it stopped being cool' or something and anyway someones getting a teacher and it looks like your going to be in trouble kinda thing like that remember when that happened?

no?

just me i guess :/
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:53   #153
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm the physical personification of reductio ad absurdum.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:53   #154
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I can't think of 5.

Person who annoyed me most was Squarehead on his short trip to GD.
Shai was always a complete ****wit.
Sword has never been funny.

So anyone whose nick begins with S then

Shit :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:56   #155
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I can't believe the mods are listening to what Sunday has to say.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:57   #156
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your top 5 worst posters on this board and reasons why.

Quote:
Kura started it.
Then as his superior, you should have asked him to desist, and told him to go and face the wall in the naughty corner.

I'm am disgusted and ashamed at the lack of authoritarianism that is evident in this thread. I would have sent Kura to mod RP, and then deleted half of the posts, totally at random.

We are dishonouring the memory of St JBOY.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 27 Jul 2004 at 16:03.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:58   #157
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I can't believe the mods are listening to what Sunday has to say.
I'm ****ing well not.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:02   #158
JonnyBGood
Banned

Fine, never let it be said that I did not sway with the winds of public opinion.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:04   #159
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

am i allowed to post yet?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:06   #160
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The amount of posts in this thread has been dramatically different each time I've reloaded GD recently.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:07   #161
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The amount of posts in this thread has been dramatically different each time I've reloaded GD recently.
get ready.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:08   #162
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Do not post to slams someone's opinions please.... I'm going to throw the ball to the mods on this one to see if they want to make this thread work or not.
This thread is utter madness. Since when has a thread starter been able to set limits on the flow of content, and then have a whole team of moderators actually enforce it? If someone names me in their list, I have no right of reply unless I name 5 people first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
allow those who were brave enough to list their top 5 judge others
I didn't contribute to this thread (in the intended way) because I don't believe insulting other users is either constructive or "brave". If I had a top 5, they would be those people who most presume that discussing their opinion of other users is of any value to the board as a whole.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:10   #163
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ironically, I reckon the mods killed this thread
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:11   #164
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Jonny is adjusting reality by means of his Magic Guinness™.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:16   #165
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Would you please announce it when the modification for this thread is finished for the time being? It feels weird when I run into same posts every page as I read on...

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:16   #166
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

1. UniversalHonour
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalHonour
Dante Hicks .. The singlemost hated person to-date by me. In the hour I've been registered, this person has been able to, not only attract my outright outrage towards, but also my strong tonguelashing.

You may notice a trend. I hate people who attempt to pull of large words in a poorly devisted attempt to look remotely cooler by use of advanced intellect and approach, but in all actuality, fail horridly prey to people such as I. The ruthless assholes of forums who like to pick their sentences apart for the smallest mistake to furthermore ruin their online reputation as a forum poster.
Knowing him, I can tell you any use of 'large' words that seems to scare you, are not used in an attempt to looker cooler than anyone else. In fact he'd likely cringe at the idea of being 'cool'. He really just does use 'big' words. If you find it difficult to follow, I recommend a dictionary.

Oh and he gets my vote because he seems to be a ****ing moron.

2. MM
Just because.

3. MrL
Again, see above.

4. Deffeh
Stupid pointless anti-everything rants that have no substantial arguement.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:16   #167
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
and then have a whole team of moderators actually enforce it?
*Cough.*
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:20   #168
JonnyBGood
Banned

Dear Diary,

Today I exploded the internet!
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:21   #169
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Dear Diary,

Today I exploded the internet!
well done you.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:21   #170
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Actually, I've changed my mind. Put it back to how Sunday wanted it.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:22   #171
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Actually, I've changed my mind. Put it back to how Sunday wanted it.
Dear Diary,

Tuesday looks like being a long day.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:22   #172
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

i swear to god this thread has the most ridiculously changing post count ever!
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:23   #173
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Dante, they are going to strangle you soon...

-Zaps
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:23   #174
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

If I was a hammer I wouldn't be writing this.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:23   #175
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You've obviously never met the TFD thread.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:24   #176
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

goddamnit Can People Stop Replying To This In The All Of 2 Seconds It Takes Me To Open This Thread And Type A Reply
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:25   #177
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrog
i have no idea who's gimmick you are but please stop posting immediately
anyone care to guess who nod was responding to?

(universal honour i would guess but it was just a few posts up:/)
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:27   #178
JonnyBGood
Banned

This has been a Sunday8pm production
In association with Pavil Entertainment
Written by Sunday8pm
Original Concept by Kurashima
Edited by JonnyBGood
And directed by Nodrog.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:37   #179
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Then as his superior, you should have asked him to desist, and told him to go and face the wall in the naughty corner.

I'm am disgusted and ashamed at the lack of authoritarianism that is evident in this thread. I would have sent Kura to mod RP, and then deleted half of the posts, totally at random.

We are dishonouring the memory of St JBOY.
I just pruned it long enough to let people put their lists up without the thread turning into a shitfest. Once enough lists were up, i left it up to God to sort the ****ers out. Only hes on holiday, so some Irish bloke appears to be taking his place.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:41   #180
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod I
Would you please announce it when the modification for this thread is finished for the time being? It feels weird when I run into same posts every page as I read on...

-Zaps
ITS ****ING OPEN SEASON. GET STUCK IN!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:41   #181
JonnyBGood
Banned

Ladies and niggas,

Once again we are black by popular demand!
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:46   #182
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hurray.

well, i worked out where tsm "slagged" me.

however, i actually nominiated him because of the threads he posts.

and apparently, I'm not alone in this viewpoint.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:47   #183
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
ITS ****ING OPEN SEASON. GET STUCK IN!
When I read this, the thread was marked closed - and it was so before this post came here. Very confusing and a little bit frightening. I think I'm going home soon, sit in a dark corner and suck my thumb for the rest of the day.

-Zaps
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:52   #184
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Snurx is shit, I heard. And Sunday. (But he is really shit, like a kid with poo on his face or something)

ps I can't belive I only got one mention in a hate thread. I miss the old days
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:56   #185
Dante Hicks
Clerk

I used to think Snurx was really crap but now I realise he's totally awesome. But he doesn't post enough.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:02   #186
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I used to think Snurx was really crap but now I realise he's totally awesome. But he doesn't post enough.
Posting along the march towards the assimiliation of dante hicks and jonnybgood into Super Jonte.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:04   #187
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Posting along the march towards the assimiliation of dante hicks and jonnybgood into Super Jonte.

That is actually a awesome idea. I back this completely.

yo dante <3 'n jonny <3
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:20   #188
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is everyone sat in #forums or something coming up with the best way to totally **** up this thread?
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:23   #189
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
is everyone sat in #forums or something coming up with the best way to totally **** up this thread?
They are trying to work out how to say idimmu.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 17:43   #190
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
I'm sitting in Fairfield Library, which looks like an electrical substation with windows.

Catch me if you can.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 18:55   #191
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Do I miss a lot from never using IRC?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 19:16   #192
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You miss out on meeting me .
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 20:30   #193
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think Kurashima is pretty good. He rarely flames people, he makes an effort (although, he's given up on that a bit lately) and responds with worthwhile responses in the "I need some help" threads that appear daily.

p.s. Leshy is right, Dreadnought is shit.
actually i fing his "neverr take teh internet seriously" policy quite aggravating at times, but hes overall a nice bloke

and i think you are the best that ever existed
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 20:40   #194
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

JBOY
W*nker of the decade

Vampy
Attention seeking hoe

JonnyBgood
d1ck cheddar

MrLJakiri
He just aint all that

Leshy
Foreign muck
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 20:47   #195
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
hurray.

well, i worked out where tsm "slagged" me.

however, i actually nominiated him because of the threads he posts.

and apparently, I'm not alone in this viewpoint.

My god your so annally retentive, that you just had to go look and see in case i actually did slag you. You were definitely bullied in school, the paranoia is there and the looking for ppl to join your way of thing,ur "club".

I propose we drop this or we could just open a thread and have a slagging match. Well in the sense I open the thread and you slag me for opening the thread. You ****ing peon. Your mother was hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. I fart in your general direction you ****ing fat prick. Oh maybe that was a bit harsh especially quoting MP in direct correlation to you hmmm.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 20:50   #196
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
Leshy
Foreign muck
I'm not foreign, you are foreign.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 20:59   #197
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
My god your so annally retentive, that you just had to go look and see in case i actually did slag you. You were definitely bullied in school, the paranoia is there and the looking for ppl to join your way of thing,ur "club".

I propose we drop this or we could just open a thread and have a slagging match. Well in the sense I open the thread and you slag me for opening the thread. You ****ing peon. Your mother was hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. I fart in your general direction you ****ing fat prick. Oh maybe that was a bit harsh especially quoting MP in direct correlation to you hmmm.
This Nick Cave video makes more sense than you.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 21:23   #198
JonnyBGood
Banned

Now MrL is stupid and I am with him lol!
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 21:34   #199
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Now MrL is stupid and I am with him lol!
I'd better put some clothes on if you're here
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 22:20   #200
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm not sure if I should be happy or concerned that i'm not in anyone's top 5

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote