User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2003, 12:09   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm in my Uni's promotional DVD

So anyone who applies for Sheffield Uni gets a DVD with me on it!
And I don't make a complete fool out of myself.
5 mins approx of me
I rule.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 17:54   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I'm in my Uni's promotional DVD

i am actually going to look about until i find a copy of this DVD (shouldnt be too hard, i still know loads of 6th formers) and rip your part off and host it
then everyone can laugh at you
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 21:18   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
i am actually going to look about until i find a copy of this DVD (shouldnt be too hard, i still know loads of 6th formers) and rip your part off and host it
hurry hurry....I want to be entertained
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 21:23   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

sheffield eh.

how odd.

im a doncaster lad myself when im at home.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 21:50   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why do universities need promotional DVD's?

"Come to South Bank University...not as bad as you think."
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 22:23   #6
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

I will apply tommorrow!
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 22:30   #7
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
So anyone who applies for Sheffield Uni gets a DVD with me on it!
And I don't make a complete fool out of myself.
5 mins approx of me
I rule.
You 3rd year? My bro's in his second year atm....
[/random-crap]

#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2003, 23:02   #8
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
"Come to South Bank University...not as bad as you think."
made my day.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 05:11   #9
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

filez.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:02   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I have an offer from Sheffield AAB for Law.
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 11:54   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
YAY!
Thankyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
sheffield eh.

how odd.

im a doncaster lad myself when im at home.
Then you'll know meadowhell. I work there part time selling mobile phones... joy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie987
You 3rd year? My bro's in his second year atm....
[/random-crap]

Yeh? doing what? I'm Electronic Engineering.
(It's a big uni and the chances I know him are tiny... but you never know, chances are I'll know someone who knows him... especially if he does sport or something...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
I have an offer from Sheffield AAB for Law.
I know quite a few people doing law here, Hard but worth it.
You'll probably get that dvd of me! hah!
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:28   #12
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

which skills were you showing in said dvd?
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:46   #13
Billy No Mates
Banned

Billy No Mates is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
which skills were you showing in said dvd?
He was displaying his ability to masturbate at 140 mph whilst listening to Justin Timberlake and eating a Mars Bar.
Billy No Mates is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:51   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
He was displaying his ability to masturbate at 140 mph whilst listening to Justin Timberlake and eating a Mars Bar.
been there, done that, got the t-shirt
Unread 28 Nov 2003, 18:51   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Reasonable...
I just dont know why would anyone enter in an uni to learn that...
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 02:32   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
YAY!
Then you'll know meadowhell. I work there part time selling mobile phones... joy...
!
my comiserations on having to work in an environment surrounded by a tide of hormonal teenagers.
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 02:37   #17
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone must rip the DVD and bittorrent the sceane.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Nov 2003, 03:56   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it wont be bittorrent, but if i can put it on our webby, you should be able to get about 250k a second, thats IF i can find a copy of the DVD.
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 14:10   #19
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy No Mates
I wasn't doing that for the whole 5 mins though was I...

Basically I was just saying how brilliant the uni is.
And because of my performance I have been recruited by my department to stand in front of prospective students and tell them the same things...
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 14:33   #20
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point

Very tempted to walk upto the Uni to see if i can find a copy :P need a laugh bored of this esay now!!!!!
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 14:40   #21
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I wasn't doing that for the whole 5 mins though was I...

Basically I was just saying how brilliant the uni is.
And because of my performance I have been recruited by my department to stand in front of prospective students and tell them the same things...

but do you get paid for it ?
Unread 1 Dec 2003, 14:43   #22
Ste
Bored

I got paid £25 for doing the dvd.
Some payment was discussed by my department and I'm got a meeting with them in about 20 mins to discuss what I'm gonna say. Usually (cos I've talked to prospective students before) you just get a free lunch and respect from lecturers, which is worth something.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:05   #23
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Sorry for bumping this thread!

Just thought I'd say that I just saw the DVD - don't know which one was you though. Im thinking of applying to sheffield and they sent me the dvd when i applied for a prospectus
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:20   #24
Ste
Bored

I'm the one called Steven (surprisingly enough!)

What did you think of it?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:31   #25
Obliterate

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

heh, should have worked that one out really shouldn't i :/ You were the electronic engineering guy!

I thought the idea of a DVD was really good - more universities should do that. After watching it I reckon i'll definately apply there, it looks really nice and has a pretty good course for what i want to do - and even though i've never been to sheffield the city seemed nice from the shots in the film. It was cool to hear that it won awards for the student union as well
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:36   #26
Ste
Bored

yeh thats me!

Well, if you have any questions about the uni pm me (i can't help it, i'm a natural salesman...)
check out www.shef.ac.uk - has more info about awards the uni has won and other stuff about the city.
The uni should pay me much more for this!

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:44   #27
Obliterate

hehe - cheers, I may well do that closer to the time

Will probably go on one of the open days as well.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:47   #28
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What course you planning on doing Obli? Probably some artsy type thing i would imagine.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:50   #29
Obliterate

pfft - art? no chance :P

I want to do a course with languages - but with none of the boring literature stuff. Courses which combine that with education would be cool as well. At sheffield i would apply to do "Modern Languages with Interpreting".

I did look at nottingham uni aswell btw - the uni itself looked pretty cool but they didnt have any courses i liked
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:57   #30
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Languages are an artsy subject .

I will have left Notts by the time you'll be going anyway so it wont be as good.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 16:59   #31
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

When I went I found the city and uni to be pleasant, but the university is pretty spread out so don't go there if you are missing any legs.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 17:06   #32
Obliterate

But sheffield has a tram! how cool is that

I'm not missing any legs anyway
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 17:08   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I got lost and ended up near a tram, about 3 miles away from where I should have been
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 17:15   #34
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
But sheffield has a tram! how cool is that

I'm not missing any legs anyway
so has nottingham

And anyway it's not spread out really, the halls of residence are 20 minutes walk but everything else is really close.

The only problem with Sheffield is the hills... (7 of them!)

Unread 26 Jul 2004, 17:57   #35
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

I want to see that =(
someone rip asap ta!
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 18:41   #36
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hmmm, I know someone who is applying for Sheffield, I'll find out if they got the DVD.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote