User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:48   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Palm top people

Im thiniking about getting meselfeh a zire z72. The main issue right now is the "emulability" of it. I heard that once there was this GBA emulator for the zires, but then nintendo shut it down with they wall street sharks, and now there is no free gba gaming for zire users.
People who own palms, are there many emulators out there?
URLs, please?
thanx
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:49   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Palm top people

Emulators are a legal grey area, and may or may not be allowed by the forums. Just a heads up.

And if there's a SNES emulator, why do you need ANYTHING ELSE?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:51   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i know that a friend of mine has a GBA emu on his 02 XDA2, which is a phone/pda combo thing, ddont knwo what it is though
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:53   #4
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Emulators are a legal grey area, and may or may not be allowed by the forums. Just a heads up.

And if there's a SNES emulator, why do you need ANYTHING ELSE?
Not really, as I own every game released for the GBA platform, i am legally entitled to play it on my palm top
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 12:45   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Just go for an iPaq with PPC2003 on it. I've bought the HP h2210 which comes with PPC2003 and there is loads of emulator support for that.

You want links?

www.google.com
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 17:47   #6
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

At work we generally arse around with this stuff. We've had GB, GBA, and GameGear emulators all running on various Ipaq's with no problems.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 18:39   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Just go for an iPaq with PPC2003 on it. I've bought the HP h2210 which comes with PPC2003 and there is loads of emulator support for that.

You want links?

www.google.com
yeah but then there is no camera
and i am looking forward using the camera =(
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 18:43   #8
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Is it possible to format an Zire and reintall another OS? Or using multipartition with an OS selector on the autoexec.bat?
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 18:44   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
yeah but then there is no camera
and i am looking forward using the camera =(
Buy a digital camera and stop being one of the queer ****ers who walk round on a night out taking shoddy low resolution pics and finding it highly amusing.

Alternatively, just buy an SD or CF camera as an add-on at a later date.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 19:03   #10
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Digital kameras are such a waste of mony =(
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 20:10   #11
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

as is an expensive palmtop thingy.
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 20:15   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

you've gotta be pretty small person to fit on someone's palm i can tell you
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2004, 21:02   #13
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

or the person in quesiton could be particularly large, and so say quantum physics/reletivity you can't tell which [/geek]
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 02:11   #14
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
as is an expensive palmtop thingy.
exactly. But at least i would waste my money on 2 waste-money-thingies at once.....at a fairly reasonable price.
Also its a 1,2MP camera so its not that low res