User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 1 Sep 2006, 14:33   #1
Fr0sten
Fear - HC

Fr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these parts
Lightbulb Race Equalization.

Now before you all take a pop and shoot me before I open my mouth again!

Ill state my reasons why! I am even suggesting this!

1) It would even the odds of the game up.
2) First come first serve!
3) Paid accounts have priority ie (they can choose there race and be placed in a que.)

1) To try and balance up the game a bit, Could free accounts have there race chosen for them to try and even up the numbers of races?

2) Say if there are 3 accounts signed up each zik / xan / cath and you try and choose cath it will not allow you because there is already a cath so you have to choose terran. This encorages people to play different races and you can also choose to que for a race. Ie your placed into a que for a race and it comes on a first come first serve basis. (For paid accounts)

This would not only even up the game odds but also be a more tatical game as more or less there would be about the same amount of races. It would be very interesting to to see what would happen if all the races are even.

This is only an idea but think what I said and have written carefully before replying. Rather than just flaming....
Fr0sten is offline   Reply With Quote