User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 May 2005, 14:57   #1
Skippy10

Skippy10 is an unknown quantity at this point
ROCK-Planetarion Recruitment closed

As has been decided by the HHC of ROCK-Planetarion I would like to announce that ROCK-PA recruitment is now closed.

Extreme exceptions may be made , if you would like to know more then pls feel free to join #rock on netgamers and ask an op or recruiter there.

On behalf of the ROCK-Planetarion HHC ,

Greetz,

Skippy10
Unread 22 May 2005, 16:02   #2
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future
Re: ROCK-Planetarion Recruitment closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy10
As has been decided by the HHC of ROCK-Planetarion I would like to announce that ROCK-PA recruitment is now closed.

Extreme exceptions may be made , if you would like to know more then pls feel free to join #rock on netgamers and ask an op or recruiter there.

On behalf of the ROCK-Planetarion HHC ,

Greetz,

Skippy10
not exactly sticking with rocks original philosophy regarding recruitment now is it

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2005, 16:13   #3
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

gzambo, we have always closed recruitment towards the end of a round in preperation for the next round.
ie empty out magma either via promotion or removing inactives.

Towards the end of a round many allianceless planets will have stopped playing or joinned an alliance. Hence why exceptions maybe made

If you wanna argue the original ROCK philosophy go ahead, but id like to point out i was around when the original philosophy was "enforced" we're mearly adapting to the times.
Unread 22 May 2005, 16:27   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

ugleb would turn in his pa grave if he knew how rock has changed
it's no longer the alliance it once was
and with such a poor performance this rd can u even afford to close recruitment

-Rommel
Unread 23 May 2005, 10:41   #5
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Poor performance?
Considering we only had 20 members at the start of the round, i think we've done pretty well.
We've many successful attacks on top100 planets, something we've never really done regularly in the past, many members in top10 galaxies (yeah i know not exactly *that* special compared to the "1337" alliances, but im sure people will agree we've never been that great at attacking)
We have a top100 planet (whooo ) and serveral that a very close to that.

You of all people should know gzambo, ROCK isnt about performing well, its about having fun and the community! So don't say we've had a poor performance this round when you havent exactly been around for most of it
Recruitment will ofcourse be open for next round, as i stated in my previous post, we are using this time now to sort out what we have so we dont get bogged down in interviews etc...
Unread 24 May 2005, 06:48   #6
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve

As far as I remember ROCK Recruitment really was always closed towards the end of a round, gzambo. ;-)
I was not exactly "the oldschooler" or one of the founders of ROCK or such, but I played a fair bit with those guys.
Unread 29 May 2005, 11:58   #7
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
You of all people should know gzambo, ROCK isnt about performing well, its about having fun and the community!
thats been my whole point m8
and unforunatley for me it dont feel like home anymore

/me fluffles and then lets the door hit his ass on the way out

-Rommel