User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 4 Aug 2008, 16:54   #1
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
r28 shipstats

OMAC have said they want to see business as usual continue for 1-2 rounds, which means we're probably sticking with the current race setup.

So it looks like we have 2 choices.

- keep the current set, possibly with modifications. My suggested tweaks are here

- have a different setup. I was playing around and got here. If people like this base, then it could be used (but someone will have to polish it up, I'm away when signups start), or someone else can contribute one.

What do y'all think?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote