User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Dec 2006, 19:08   #101
Marka
xVx

Marka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really niceMarka is just really nice
Re: /Me claps *fap fap fap*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
No, you're missing the point. 1up brought them in eventually, as they always do. Haven't you ever noticed a trend there?
xVx never worked together with 1up until last round! Instead 1up used to be pretty much most hostile in the rounds before.
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 20:10   #102
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
You also paid for it by being abused by [NADS] (<3, R13 ND defbot) everytime we had no defcalls going!
The annoying thing wasn't the insane spamming you did with, but that you named it after me without my approval.

Unread 1 Dec 2006, 21:30   #103
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
The annoying thing wasn't the insane spamming you did with, but that you named it after me without my approval.

You loved it.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote