User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:00   #1
DTWD

DTWD is an unknown quantity at this point
Never recieved email

Hello,

I was signing up for Planetarion and got to the bit where it sends you an email, but never arived. I then sent a help request and never got a response.

Any idea's?

What information do you require to sort it out?

Regards
Paul
DTWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:08   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: Never recieved email

If you come onto IRC and give me a pm I will sort you out :-)

-Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:12   #3
DTWD

Ok as soon as I sort out the IRC thing I will be there. Give me 10 or 20.

Regards
Paul
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 08:23   #4
DTWD

Gutten morgan Marv,

Still not got the email, will be on IRC when I get to work, just don't let work know :O

Regards
Paul
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 12:00   #5
DTWD

I am online whenever your ready.

Regards
Paul
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 13:52   #6
DTWD

Are there any other mods or someone who has databse access to be able to check to see if I am in there please. I registered with the same email address as I did for this forum.

Regards
Paul
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 04:38   #7
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I've left a message with the admins just then, however being poms they are all asleep atm and will be for a few more hours. I'll keep prodding them untill they do, though .

Drop by #support on irc.netgamers.org if you dont receive an email in the very near future.

Enjoy
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Feb 2006, 09:49   #8
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Its sorted Plz join #support on irc for any other problems

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 19:46   #9
Oreo

Oreo is on a distinguished road

I have sent a mail to A2 regarding not getting my pwd.
Can any of you look into it?

Regards,
Oreo
Oreo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2006, 19:48   #10
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreo

Regards,
Oreo
Hop into #support if possible.... that failing, pm marv/assassin or appocomaster and they should be able to get you sorted out
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 23:31   #11
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreo

Regards,
Oreo
Also note that A2 isn't part of PA team anymore so can't actualyl help you :P

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 01:19   #12
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Also note that A2 isn't part of PA team anymore so can't actualyl help you :P
A2 would definately know who to direct people to, but yes he wont be able to directly help .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote