User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 7 Nov 2014, 16:18   #101
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
[20:17] <Forest> in spore, i made loads of agreements behind zhils back. thats why i did all targets. by all means have them agreements but share them with one person only, and that is the person doing tp'ing
I wonder if this is a surprise to anyone really, other than to Zhil maybe.
I was thinking the exact same thing when the log was shown to me last night. I had gotten rumblings from other alliance HCs with logs of Forest doing very questionable things hence why I voted strongly to end things with spore. Forest is a liar and untrustworthy, he always has a secret agenda and if you dont do as he says he has a hissy fit.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 16:52   #102
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

thats just politics, this is just proof forest aint as good as he think he is!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 17:35   #103
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Just do what i do, ignore him and his requests...? We all know what he is anyway, don't we?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 18:47   #104
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Crusie told a few lies about me, mainly that I forced her to quit.

The truth is she quit and I had to step in to save her alliance. Then she came back and said I forced her out.
Certain people asked why I forced her out, so I released the full log publically to prove she was lying and not forced out.

I knew what was in the log and I don't care.

But thanks for the publicity, I am quite a shy person really
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 21:50   #105
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

It was pretty hilarious as an Inferno member tbh.

Forest all of a sudden appears in the chanel, starts to try to take control. Epic fails, and quits.

(Edit: This was all from saturday-sunday...)

Bit of a no story here really, just Forest humiliating himself...
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 22:50   #106
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

so ghay

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 00:49   #107
baggy
king of carrot flowers

baggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura aboutbaggy has a spectacular aura about

I love a good paste bin of irc logs..!! Haven't had that for a few rounds! What fun!
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 04:08   #108
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Crusie and Inf are doing fine without Forest, IE giving a 48 hour cool down and breaking it instantly.

Just in case anyone thought they could trust her/inf even after that paste bin.

ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 06:44   #109
Barrack_Obama

Barrack_Obama will become famous soon enoughBarrack_Obama will become famous soon enough

sounds like all the people in Inferno are tards for letting forest in and cruise should quit for that mistake ;p
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 07:11   #110
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Well in her words they only want to break up blocks ... with a block ofc ... to attack a 'block' where everyone is going about their own agenda ... and not actually blocking ... makes sense
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 11:06   #111
SnowSeal

SnowSeal has a spectacular aura aboutSnowSeal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Crusie and Inf are doing fine without Forest, IE giving a 48 hour cool down and breaking it instantly.

Just in case anyone thought they could trust her/inf even after that paste bin.

We are hitting 4 of your planets which is within the agreement. Feel free to contact us on IRC if you feel done wrong.
SnowSeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 12:15   #112
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Bro I counted on my fingers, I got this counting thing down.
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 12:18   #113
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

MM, can u please help me out understanding this own political agenda thing?
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 12:25   #114
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
MM, can u please help me out understanding this own political agenda thing?
I can.

It means that you invite p3n into discussions with your alliance to calm things down and agree a reduced targeting agreement.
Then p3n invite in Black-Flag and say they will only agree a deal together and it has to be full avoidance only. It is also made known through a variety of pm's that ult/bf are working together as are p3n/fl.
Then they say (and I quote) "agree a full avoidance or p*ss off".
Then you hit p3n and are quite happy to keep smashing em. Then they suddenly decide to agree a reduced targeting agreement after all

Oh yeah, and then they come to this forum, laugh at Forest and claim there is no block
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 12:44   #115
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

cant understand a shit
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 13:30   #116
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

ultprime aren't working with bf
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 13:44   #117
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
You soon will be

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 14:04   #118
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
LOL
They are your support alliance ffs
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 14:35   #119
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

ah huh. you know best
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 15:07   #120
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
LOL
They are your support alliance ffs
Yes we are.

Who is leaking to you from our hc channel?

Oh great Forest the wise please enlighten us.
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 15:41   #121
Blue_Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
Crusie was never trustworthy, even before this.

She flashes her nude pics to everyone but the gays, and everyone falls under some weird spell were they let her use them for pa, boost her, put up with all her crap, lies and sly tactics.

Turn gay, then you can all be free of her control and see her for what she is: a talentless bitch who, after having used CT for her own gain in r58, def leaching the full alliance and using her little spies (and only for herself), only ever dc'd herself, received gal donations and boosts, still only came a few hundred k ahead of people who played the round without being a total **** .
bitter
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 15:48   #122
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
then they come to this forum, laugh at Forest
True story...

* We do not exist *

Unread 8 Nov 2014, 16:45   #123
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
I can.

It means that you invite p3n into discussions with your alliance to calm things down and agree a reduced targeting agreement.
Then p3n invite in Black-Flag and say they will only agree a deal together and it has to be full avoidance only. It is also made known through a variety of pm's that ult/bf are working together as are p3n/fl.
Then you hit p3n and are quite happy to keep smashing em. Then they suddenly decide to agree a reduced targeting agreement after all

Oh yeah, and then they come to this forum, laugh at Forest and claim there is no block
I found the last line off 'happy to keep smashing em' quite amusing, did I obviously miss this? Guess you must of missed the pms from 3 different HC (if we include you that's 4) to approach p3nguins about a ceasefire..

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 17:09   #124
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
I found the last line off 'happy to keep smashing em' quite amusing, did I obviously miss this? Guess you must of missed the pms from 3 different HC (if we include you that's 4) to approach p3nguins about a ceasefire..
Certainly wasn't me. I left tag the second I found out crusie had napped p3n/bf.

I may be a dick but im not some chicken sh*t who has to nap everyone and avoid war just to keep a few emo app-ers happy.

Its a fking war game
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 17:35   #125
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Certainly wasn't me. I left tag the second I found out crusie had napped p3n/bf.

I may be a dick but im not some chicken sh*t who has to nap everyone and avoid war just to keep a few emo app-ers happy.

Its a fking war game

But you are an idiot, so there's that.
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 20:06   #126
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:

Its a fking war game
Ok.. So your right.. this is a war game after all. However, that post above and this post earlier don't match:

Quote:

Was this then not you, who 'invite p3n into discussions with your alliance to calm things down'?
Was this not you who was upset that you were told 'agree a full avoidance or p#ss off'?

To me the 2 posts from yourself seem to contradict themselves. Your correct it is a war game, but I gathered from your first post (plus the fact I am of course in p3nguins and do know you did approach us to cause the 'p#ss off' comment) that you did wish a ceasefire.. did I totally miss understand this?

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 20:28   #127
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ok.. So your right.. this is a war game after all. However, that post above and this post earlier don't match:

Was this then not you, who 'invite p3n into discussions with your alliance to calm things down'?
Was this not you who was upset that you were told 'agree a full avoidance or p#ss off'?

To me the 2 posts from yourself seem to contradict themselves. Your correct it is a war game, but I gathered from your first post (plus the fact I am of course in p3nguins and do know you did approach us to cause the 'p#ss off' comment) that you did wish a ceasefire.. did I totally miss understand this?
Im sure he did want to calm Down the ptargetting from Inf if that was what was happening, to focus on the other buddy in Your Block, not to go roid newbies.

Unread 8 Nov 2014, 21:02   #128
Forest

Quote:

I wanted war. I just wanted war 1 v 1 as I believe tactically and military we would have one. Infact, I believe tactically I can fight any alliance 1 v 1.

4 v 1 I couldn't though.
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 21:03   #129
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
I was thinking the exact same thing when the log was shown to me last night. I had gotten rumblings from other alliance HCs with logs of Forest doing very questionable things hence why I voted strongly to end things with spore. Forest is a liar and untrustworthy, he always has a secret agenda and if you dont do as he says he has a hissy fit.
For the record, I knew all along that Forest had been discussing things without my authorisation. On some occassions, I encouraged it in a subtle manner and at times I reminded that I had the final say.

Generally, Forest worked well with me and respected my opinion on the political layout and if he believes I knew -nothing- of his attempts to go behind my back at times, then he greatly underestimated me. I just made plans to cater for Forest at times.

Out of everyone, Forest was probably more 'well behaved' under myself than many others.

As an offshoot, I disagree strongly with PMs being released like this.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 22:41   #130
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Heh. Totally incorrect! I expected nothing less from Forest to be honest.

The only full avoidance we wanted was a 24 hour cooldown to let the dust settle, where a limited targetting agreement applied.

And to calrify, after Inferno declined our original offer, it was Crusie who came to us the next day letting us dictate terms.

Also, Rats/BF/p2n maybe napped, but we are not cooperating together. Rats are warring Rainbows, and BF/p2n are just galraiding / hitting separate targets.

I also find this humourous:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Session Ident: crusie_ (Netgamers, CloudsInTheSky) ([email protected]) View Post
[Sat 00:59] <crusie_> hi
[Sat 01:00] <crusie_> inferno is starting the 48hr nap ending as of now
[Sat 01:08] <CloudsInTheSky> also, you seem pretty confident that p2n/BF aren't cooperating anymore. Both p2n/BF have a full alliance, which means that if you hit one of us, we will start cooperating again.
[Sat 01:09] <crusie_> thats all fine
[Sat 01:09] <crusie_> blocks need to be destroyed
I only stated to Crusie that p2n/BF would cooperate again if Inferno starts another war. I'd like th emphasise that Crusie wants to "destroy blocks" yet she's instigating yet another war.

Last edited by Clouds; 8 Nov 2014 at 23:09.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 22:43   #131
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
I wanted war. I just wanted war 1 v 1 as I believe tactically and military we would have one. Infact, I believe tactically I can fight any alliance 1 v 1.

4 v 1 I couldn't though.
The only war you can win is vs yourself in public humiliation.
Unread 8 Nov 2014, 23:18   #132
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

And the level of amusement keeps increasing, what a pleasant read it was for a change.

Forest, old buddy, I believe I still have the logs of our convo, want me to share that for increased enlightenment on your 1v1 war efforts (I won't, dont worry, PMs are Private Messages anyway)? I love talking about the game with you, in a general level, as we share some similar insights and deviate on some others, yet manage to keep it a civil convo. Hence I won't be calling you names like so many others, but times change, people change and in some rare cases, people learn. Same tricks won't work too many times, especially against people who have seen the tricks from both sides before.

In regards to Inferno, I really hope they get their cylinders in the round holes and cubes in the square ones, new (or resurrected) tags bring a welcome change to the otherwise quite stable universe. Shooting deals down, then coming back with the same deal the next day, then breaking the deal(s), twice, while ending the said deal(s), all while there's someone spreading outright lies about other alliances, is really not that honorable way to do deals. First round back and all, gotta give some slack, np, I know we did on our first round, oh, no we didn't, but we're all a few rounds older again.

And yet again, I would like to remind even the dumbest cabbage collectors out there that in-game deals do not always mean a block, they have never been a clear indicator of a block, but if you keep believing on your own lies, you may someday make them true, so be careful of what you wish for Yes, BF and P3n were friendly when slapping some ice bucket challenges on the infernal flames and neither one didn't want to leave the other to drag that nuisance longer than it was necessary, that's why the original suggestion included both tags. Times change and so on... Tomorrow can never be like yesterday was, and yesterday had no idea what today would bring.

One more thing in the end, there's been some sightings of vividly colored planets showing "when this scan was made..." banners above their orbits, we do keep wondering what's going on...

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 00:48   #133
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:

Its a fking war game
Weren't you the "mastermind" behind spore's "nap the universe"-campaign the round they won?

Nap everyone, bash nubs for cheap roids and accumulate value for 600 ticks while everyone else knock eachother down, then isolate one contender and fight them with the luxury of no incs from anyone else? Might not sound chickenshit to you, but guess what...

Not saying everyone isn't doing this to an extent, but get off your high horse, you're the personification this strat.

* We do not exist *

Unread 9 Nov 2014, 01:16   #134
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Weren't you the "mastermind" behind spore's "nap the universe"-campaign the round they won?

Nap everyone, bash nubs for cheap roids and accumulate value for 600 ticks while everyone else knock eachother down, then isolate one contender and fight them with the luxury of no incs from anyone else? Might not sound chickenshit to you, but guess what...

Not saying everyone isn't doing this to an extent, but get off your high horse, you're the personification this strat.
wrong, spore didn't nap everyone, they napped everyone but Ultores, who they felt was their main competitor.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 01:16   #135
Forest

the forums are full of people saying on one hand I am a joke with no political pull and on the other hand being a 'political mastermind' behind it all.

make up your mind lol
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 01:20   #136
Forest

Quote:
wrong, spore didn't nap everyone, they napped everyone but Ultores, who they felt was their main competitor.
isolate and fight your direct enemy? in a war game?

which bit is wrong?
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 03:34   #137
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Im pretty sure this is something a lot of allies has been guilty off, but somehow Spore actualy managed to win the round.
Anyhow the problem is most of Spore HCs of that round reject for this being the truth

Unread 9 Nov 2014, 03:45   #138
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the forums are full of people saying on one hand I am a joke with no political pull and on the other hand being a 'political mastermind' behind it all.

make up your mind lol
lol please. You did some good BC work the round Spore won, but it was Zhil's politics that won them the round. Take the pre-round deal you had with Vikings (which was key to your victory might I add). If anyone other than Zhil asked to work with them, they would've simply declined.

Spore won because Vikings were stuck in an agreement with them whereby if one was being blocked, the other would come to their aid. When Spore got blocked, we were bound by the agreement to assist (I considered us being your lapdogs). When we aided you, Ultores got pissed and hit us instead, which in turn disbanded the block.

What I find ironic is when Ultores were hitting us and Spore had minimal incomings for that period, when we asked for your support, you wanted to hit CT instead. I don't blame RexDrax/co for ending the agreement with you, it was a lopsided deal where Spore only did what benefited Spore.

I'm not criticising Spore, it's actually to the contrary, I'm merely pointing out that Zhil played a good political round.

Last edited by Clouds; 9 Nov 2014 at 03:59.
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 03:52   #139
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
lol please. You did some good BC work the round Spore won, but it was Zhil's politics that won them the round. Take the pre-round deal you had with Vikings (which was key to your victory might I add). If anyone other than Zhil asked to work with them, they would've simply declined.

Spore won because Vikings were stuck in an agreement with them whereby if one was being blocked, the other would come to their aid. When Spore got blocked, we were bound by the agreement to assist (I considered us being your lapdogs). When we aided you, Ultores got pissed and hit us instead, which in turn disbanded the block.
So basicly you are saying Vikings were w*nkers as usual, preround blocking and ruining the fun for the rest of the game. And then Spore beat you at Your own game.

Unread 9 Nov 2014, 03:56   #140
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
So basicly you are saying Vikings were w*nkers as usual, preround blocking and ruining the fun for the rest of the game. And then Spore beat you at Your own game.
No. Try reading. The agreement was if anyone blocked against either tag, the other would assist and support. That's not pre-round blocking, it's just two alliances agreeing to cooperate if they were blocked against first.
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 04:02   #141
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
No. Try reading. The agreement was if anyone blocked against either tag, the other would assist and support. That's not pre-round blocking, it's just two alliances agreeing to cooperate if they were blocked against first.
So from the get go, vikings, and spore were attacking each other?
I think we allready had this discussion on what this`"ANTI BLOCK FTW BLOCK" means, cus it is not the first time vikings agree to w*nk deals. R51 springs to mind.

Why dont you just quit playing PA, your Block politics is taking all the fun out of it for the honest alliances out there

Unread 9 Nov 2014, 05:52   #142
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

Hmm... guys... someone is deleting posts!

Censorship is in force!

So i will post again:

Bitcher, i have to say your comments add to a discussion around 0.01% of the time.

You have made 1985 posts.. so there is approximately 2 of your posts that were worth reading.. free credit to the person who finds them
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 07:09   #143
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars View Post
Hmm... guys... someone is deleting posts!

Censorship is in force!

So i will post again:

Bitcher, i have to say your comments add to a discussion around 0.01% of the time.

You have made 1985 posts.. so there is approximately 2 of your posts that were worth reading.. free credit to the person who finds them
The one with this stat set and the one the other day with his suggestion about something. Only 2 posts with an ounce of sensibility and sincerity he has every written.

Cheers for the credit!!!
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 09:35   #144
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
Ye, thats what i ment by everyone, it was a figure of speach. Might have said 80% of the active playerbase, but everyone sounds more impressive.

Quote:

make up your mind lol
Quote:
In English writing, quotation marks or inverted commas, also known informally as quotes or speech marks[1] or as quote marks, quotemarks or speechmarks, are punctuation marks placed either side of a word or phrase in order to identify it as a quotation, direct speech or a literal title or name. They are also used to indicate that the meaning of the word or phrase they surround should be taken to be different from (or, at least, a modification of) that typically associated with it;[example needed] in this way, they are often used to express irony.
For the record, i have never claimed you to be a joke, nor have i claimed you to be a mastermind. I do believe your a snake with double standards that would lie to your own mother if you had an inch to gain, wich is why i struggle to take your statements serious at times tho. Also the reason why your political talks with me when i did HC earlier always went into a stall. Add the fact that you post private pm's on a public forum, and you're exposed as untrustworthy to the rest that cares. It's not about being a joke, it's about not deserving my respect(even tho i doubt you care about that).

Quote:

which bit is wrong?
Not wrong at all, but some might argue it's a chickenshit move to make sure you have no incs from 80% of the active playerbase, in a war game. Your statements regarding inferno kinda indicates you think this is a chickenshit move yourself..

And Clouds, i have no idea who actually did what in spore that round. I'm a pe0n and pay little attention, tho it was mentioned afterwards by Zhil that the political result was Forests doing.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 9 Nov 2014 at 09:49.
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 11:11   #145
Forest

Quote:
Add the fact that you post private pm's on a public forum
I didn't.

I did pastebin it for a certain select few people, who wanted to know whether it was true that I forced crusie to quit. I also nubbed it by not making it 10 mins only, but heh, by that point I was past caring.

I do find it prudent to mention though, that this is the only pm from me that has ever leaked from my end. I do however constantly get quoted by half the universe from pm's I have had with many many people including clouds/pen/ultapp/faceless etc etc. One rule for one heh?
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 11:12   #146
Forest

Quote:
And Clouds, i have no idea who actually did what in spore that round. I'm a pe0n and pay little attention, tho it was mentioned afterwards by Zhil that the political result was Forests doing.
I can't claim any credit for that I am afraid, much as I would love to
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 11:35   #147
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I didn't.

I did pastebin it for a certain select few people, who wanted to know whether it was true that I forced crusie to quit. I also nubbed it by not making it 10 mins only, but heh, by that point I was past caring.

I do find it prudent to mention though, that this is the only pm from me that has ever leaked from my end. I do however constantly get quoted by half the universe from pm's I have had with many many people including clouds/pen/ultapp/faceless etc etc. One rule for one heh?
I find it shit funny that you pastebinned any PM after the shit you gave me for sharing a PM between the two of us, on the subject of politics, which i did not have anything to do with in said round, with my fellow HC's.

Unread 9 Nov 2014, 11:42   #148
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:

which bit is wrong?
I didn't say anything was wrong with it. I just corrected Chimpie's statement on the fact. If anyone feels anything is wrong with it that's for them to decide. It is a bit hypocritical to give others bullshit for something you have personally done in order to win a round tho.

Unread 9 Nov 2014, 12:09   #149
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
It is a bit hypocritical to give others bullshit for something you have personally done in order to win a round tho.
Kinda what i was trying to point out. I see Forest is washing his hands in regards to that one tho, but the double standards reoccurs regarding sharing private pm's. And no Forest, there is not one rule for you and one for the rest. However looking at Influence's post about pastebin i'd say that you flag one set of moral standards, and live by another. I've found stuff i've told you in the past find it's way back to me from other sources, tho not direct quotes, so i'd say it's not a singular incident.

* We do not exist *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 9 Nov 2014 at 13:23.
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 19:31   #150
Forest

Quote:
I didn't say anything was wrong with it. I just corrected Chimpie's statement on the fact. If anyone feels anything is wrong with it that's for them to decide. It is a bit hypocritical to give others bullshit for something you have personally done in order to win a round tho.

I would say its not the same thing.

There is a big difference between trying to isolate an enemy and fight them 1 v 1, as I did, and what they did, which was to actively try and fight inf 2,3,4-1.

If you don't have the balls or the ability to fight 1 v 1 that's fine, but don't get several alliances hitting someone and then claim it is the same thing.

I reiterate, I believe Inf would destroy pen 1 v 1 and BF 1 v 1 and nothing I have seen suggests otherwise. Infact I would go as far as to say that with the massive incs that inf had, they are remarkable close to p3n, who have napped everyone and still needed friends to wage war.