User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 30 Oct 2014, 17:12   #51
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
Its moreeeee then hard... Its very very hard. Cap 3k its hard. U have 4x that.
Aint the whole brazillian allie xan?
Do all of you have your cov-op alert on immune the first 200 ticks?
And if so, how often did you guys log in?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 18:03   #52
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
They did examined you, and the bot planet too.
The bot planet was closed.
so it sounds like you had proof against your bot planet not nox?
ManiacMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 18:15   #53
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

Quote:
They did examined you, and the bot planet too.
The bot planet was closed.
I've been examined by the MH before and then they were nice enough to have a chat with me about the incident, was proven innocent, so I highly doubt there was any proof of my wrong doing this time, if so, I would have been contacted.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
NoXiouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2014, 20:10   #54
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Connovar claims otherwise, and also saying that "those people" are not with Black-Flag.
You claim that Connovar claims that. I'm claiming you are a liar.
Liar liar pants on faiar!
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2014, 14:36   #55
RaUlZiToS

RaUlZiToS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Aint the whole brazillian allie xan?
Do all of you have your cov-op alert on immune the first 200 ticks?
And if so, how often did you guys log in?
You are saying your illusions are all covoped from our people?
Good to know!
RaUlZiToS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2014, 14:59   #56
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaUlZiToS View Post
You are saying your illusions are all covoped from our people?
Good to know!
A great deal of em could be Made In Brasil, how ever i dont even got your memberlist

Unread 1 Nov 2014, 14:41   #57
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Connovar claims otherwise, and also saying that "those people" are not with Black-Flag.
Well, either conno are lying to you or you are lying to everyone. Or there's the third option; you use what you know to be a lie to slander people you don't like for some reason. So, wich one is it?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2014, 14:45   #58
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Well, either conno are lying to you or you are lying to everyone. Or there's the third option; you use what you know to be a lie to slander people you don't like for some reason. So, wich one is it?
For sure its not me lying.

Unread 1 Nov 2014, 14:45   #59
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

ManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really niceManiacMagic is just really nice

Its the same every round, BB is innocent, he knows nothing of what you say! IE

'all Brazilians went xan'
'so your stealing Brazilians stuff'
'uh uh uh we dont have your coords we are innocent'

lol made me chuckle.
Unread 1 Nov 2014, 14:50   #60
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMagic View Post
Its the same every round, BB is innocent, he knows nothing of what you say! IE

'all Brazilians went xan'
'so your stealing Brazilians stuff'
'uh uh uh we dont have your coords we are innocent'

lol made me chuckle.
Didnt "all" BF go xan/ter?
Does that mean i got all BF coords? at pt24?

Unread 1 Nov 2014, 15:30   #61
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Didnt "all" BF go xan/ter?
Does that mean i got all BF coords? at pt24?
retorical questions does not suit you in any fashion...
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2014, 15:45   #62
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
retorical questions does not suit you in any fashion...
Its just MagicManiac trying to make up stuff again, he just aint very good at it.

Unread 1 Nov 2014, 16:25   #63
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
For sure its not me lying.
So, you either believe an entire disbanded alliance(with the exception of conno) is lying, or you're deliberately fowarding shit you know isnt true in order to slander people.. Has to be the latter then, thanks.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2014, 16:45   #64
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

My prediction:

The block will finish with Inf and then turn on Rainbows. They will get so big and won't break.

A further prediction:
If rainbows keep on insisting on calling yourselves RB, I will sign up a planet and come roid you myself. Get your own name
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2014, 17:00   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post

A further prediction:
If rainbows keep on insisting on calling yourselves RB, I will sign up a planet and come roid you myself. Get your own name
Its short of RainBows? Not ReBorn.
Bows, Rain, RB, Call it what you wanna Call it

Unread 1 Nov 2014, 17:03   #66
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Phew, for a moment I thought it stood for Reborn.
Thanks for correcting me
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2014, 18:34   #67
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

That was close!
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 14:57   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

NewDawn is bleeding roids and Inferno are back up again on green.
Did the Block change from hitting Inferno and went for ND?

Unread 2 Nov 2014, 15:08   #69
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Who's the block?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 15:09   #70
Plaguuu

Plaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nicePlaguuu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Who's the block?
Ask Jenny
Plaguuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 15:57   #71
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Who's the block?
Its according to the alliance relations on univers page, Appthores, P3nguins and Black-Flag

Unread 2 Nov 2014, 16:00   #72
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher;
Its according to the alliance relations on univers page, Appthores, P3nguins and Black-Flag
According to the alliance relation page.... Do they attack together?
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 16:25   #73
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

NoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really niceNoXiouS is just really nice

The level of amusement in this thread keeps increasing, keep up the good work peeps

On todays amusive news, BF targeted Rainbows by hitting 5 of their planets and now Rainbows wants to defeat the only colour that isn't even a colour, it's the lack of it. Also the non-aggression agreements that mean a block are now focusing on hitting ND because they really deserve it, they have successfully landed at least 3 attacks this round and are definitely the strongest competitor for winning everything (Personally, I'd love them to win, I like quite a few of their players). On the eastern front of these massive block-nap-wars, the brazilians are still losing pods to some Bob-the-farmer and having planets closed, but somehow not a single brazilian planet has been closed, the suspicions about a mysterious fifteenth party of these apocalyptical wars supporting the side that created them continue to dwell uncontrolled. *** BEEB *** THIS JUST IN *** BEEB *** We've just heard from foreign correspondents that Norton airlines has successfully landed an aeroplane without destroying itself and everything on its way, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused for the passengers.
We've also received information that Hunter wants Cardi SKd by third party as he himself is currently not in a position to do so, please report your volunteers to our global headquarters, or Hunter, or anyone that might want to listen.

That's all from the news today, we wish you a good day. And there's no weather today either, it never pours when it rains.

All the war propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. - George Orwell
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 16:49   #74
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

That was pretty damn good.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 17:00   #75
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
According to the alliance relation page.... Do they attack together?
Thats exactly what i was asking, are they attacking ND together?

Unread 2 Nov 2014, 17:12   #76
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
The level of amusement in this thread keeps increasing, keep up the good work peeps

On todays amusive news, BF targeted Rainbows by hitting 5 of their planets and now Rainbows wants to defeat the only colour that isn't even a colour, it's the lack of it. Also the non-aggression agreements that mean a block are now focusing on hitting ND because they really deserve it, they have successfully landed at least 3 attacks this round and are definitely the strongest competitor for winning everything (Personally, I'd love them to win, I like quite a few of their players). On the eastern front of these massive block-nap-wars, the brazilians are still losing pods to some Bob-the-farmer and having planets closed, but somehow not a single brazilian planet has been closed, the suspicions about a mysterious fifteenth party of these apocalyptical wars supporting the side that created them continue to dwell uncontrolled. *** BEEB *** THIS JUST IN *** BEEB *** We've just heard from foreign correspondents that Norton airlines has successfully landed an aeroplane without destroying itself and everything on its way, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused for the passengers.
We've also received information that Hunter wants Cardi SKd by third party as he himself is currently not in a position to do so, please report your volunteers to our global headquarters, or Hunter, or anyone that might want to listen.

That's all from the news today, we wish you a good day. And there's no weather today either, it never pours when it rains.
I think it was only 4 as one was taken off the raid ...

and you forgot the sports brief
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 17:12   #77
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If you were any more transparent your posts would be invisible.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 17:52   #78
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Why do you say they're a block if you don't know if they are attacking together?
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 18:04   #79
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Why do you say they're a block if you don't know if they are attacking together?
Wernt they attacking Inferno together?

Unread 2 Nov 2014, 18:05   #80
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Wernt they attacking Inferno together?
I don't know, I asked if they were attacking together....
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 18:33   #81
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

Thanks to ManiacMagic so kindly informing me about the typo with 5 instead of 4 and reminding me about the sports, we're back with a brief disturbance in the Big Brother of PA show, but don't worry, it will continue after several hours of commercial breaks after this. According to our sports experts around the globe, there still is not a single stadium big enough to fit MMs mom in, we are desperately crying out to all the construction developers (and removal services) to start drawing designs immediately, yes, you can use Crayons. Balotelli still can't score and we'd encourage you to bet whoever is playing against Liverpool. On the rumor department, we've heard that Inferno has dug up another grave and brought back another golden oldie to enforce their ranks, slow golf clap for Forest. And to give a little enlightenment to the regular Joes out there in the crops, there has been no rats flying in the pirate ships, but some penguin sightings have occurred in irregular patterns.

Unread 2 Nov 2014, 18:43   #82
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoXiouS View Post
Thanks to ManiacMagic so kindly informing me about the typo with 5 instead of 4 and reminding me about the sports, we're back with a brief disturbance in the Big Brother of PA show, but don't worry, it will continue after several hours of commercial breaks after this. According to our sports experts around the globe, there still is not a single stadium big enough to fit MMs mom in, we are desperately crying out to all the construction developers (and removal services) to start drawing designs immediately, yes, you can use Crayons. Balotelli still can't score and we'd encourage you to bet whoever is playing against Liverpool. On the rumor department, we've heard that Inferno has dug up another grave and brought back another golden oldie to enforce their ranks, slow golf clap for Forest. And to give a little enlightenment to the regular Joes out there in the crops, there has been no rats flying in the pirate ships, but some penguin sightings have occurred in irregular patterns.
and now for the weather

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake....1204882626.png
Unread 3 Nov 2014, 04:35   #83
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

This made for some very good reading ☺️☺️
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2014, 15:07   #84
NoXiouS
Mordar, Keel, Reip

On todays news cast we will share some insight about the nap-block not hitting anyone, another block hitting someone else and some other tags hitting some other tags and a few other things.

According to our inside sources, Clouds and Chronox had an emofit and broke the Black Flag Code of Conduct and have now been demoted to level 72 Semi-Mediocre Upper Class High Commanders and 3 of their 15 auto-ops have been removed until they kiss and make up.
Fockers successfully managed to land an FC earlier this week, may the Vampyre killed rest in peace, unless they forgot to add stakes to their fleets and the Vampyre resurrected of course.
On the sadder side of things, we've learned that Astraeus has disbanded and are now looking for new alliances, we do wish they had a good run while it lasted and would like to welcome them back to the alliance race any time again.
In the recent block-wars situation: the nap-block attempted a cease fire, but suddenly a forest appeared, things should have now cooled down anyway and new wars are most likely stirring up. According to reports from around the universe, several alliances targeted other alliances and are now causing disturbance in the naptarion. CT seems to have been hit by Inferno and the Hu3FL, Rainbows and BF apparently swinged towards each other, while there are rumours about penguin eating ponies as well, Ultprime made Zhils name known again with some of their fleetnames and rather disturbingly New Dawn seems to be mixing themselves in some targetting business too, by going after some faceless brazilian beef. These are all just rumours for now of course and we would like to hear confirmation from any inside sources willing to approach the Amusing News Network Uncorporated.

Our sports correspondents around the universe have all been drunk and playing made up sports called hand-egg, might have something to do with halloween, but we are still not quite sure. The sport is gaining massive fanbases in the Universal Stirrup Association already and we are afraid that this disease might spread, so remember to wash your hands after touching your eggs. The Vogon collective have posted their proposal for a stadium and have already started to make room, starting from the Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, we are eagerly waiting for the end results.

We would like to remind you all to start growing those hairs on your upper lip as it's that look like a hipster -month again.

Unread 5 Nov 2014, 00:18   #85
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

No shave November, the only month that can make Clouds look like less of a man than he already is.
Unread 5 Nov 2014, 00:29   #86
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I love my name for the record.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2014, 00:18   #87
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

good to see that the more things change the more they stay the same
Unread 6 Nov 2014, 01:33   #88
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
good to see that the more things change the more they stay the same
Whats changed? and what stayed like the same?

Unread 7 Nov 2014, 09:15   #89
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How's this for staying the same!

Here's some choice bits for those of you who are too lazy to read the whole thing (though you really should, it'll be the funniest thing you've read all week):

[20:10] <crusie> so i've been using ND to contact CT to fight ultprime
[20:11] <Forest> use me from now on, but dont let on im with you guys

[20:13] <Forest> also, with regards to hc room. if say, rainbows are hitting someone for us, dont tell hc room
[20:14] <crusie> rainbows fight BF for us
[20:15] <Forest> yeah but when im whining to others about blocks ruining pa, i dont want that leaking

[20:17] <Forest> in spore, i made loads of agreements behind zhils back. thats why i did all targets. by all means have them agreements but share them with one person only, and that is the person doing tp'ing

[13:30] <crusie> i have a spy in CT and p3ng
[13:30] <crusie> i knwo who they hit each time

[13:32] <Forest> sharing rooms with ct hc ftw!

[20:08] <Forest> my suggestoin for now...
[20:09] <Forest> Steel> Politics
[20:09] <Forest> Forest> Secret politics

[20:09] <Forest> politically...
[20:09] <Forest> Inf> full alliance with ND/Rain/hr v pen/bf.
[20:09] <Forest> try and keep fl out
[20:09] <Forest> i deal with ct
[20:09] <Forest> crusie keeps appult on side
[20:09] <Forest> job done
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 09:54   #90
ManiacMagic
!!!AMERICA!!!

... Words can not express what I am feeling now.
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 10:29   #91
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
[20:17] <Forest> in spore, i made loads of agreements behind zhils back. thats why i did all targets. by all means have them agreements but share them with one person only, and that is the person doing tp'ing
I wonder if this is a surprise to anyone really, other than to Zhil maybe.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 10:52   #92
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
<Forest> no, but i am one of the most powerful players of pa since r1, so u made your bed you lay in it. same goes for next round
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 10:53   #93
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

someone get forest a bib hes dribbling everywhere
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 11:04   #94
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

Boy am I happy i can play this game without having to mess with "politics" lol
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 11:10   #95
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

A new alliance trying to sort their structure out. Shock horror.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 11:46   #96
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

LOL at forest

what a gimp

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 14:38   #97
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Question is why would Forest make his own PMs publlic?

Unread 7 Nov 2014, 14:49   #98
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

It is an attempt to have the right to put his status as "Propaganda Chief" under his nick in forum.
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 15:15   #99
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

probably because he quit inferno.

I'm nothing to do with ct politics now but my question would be, why would an alliance want to work with someone when they know that they are being spied upon.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2014, 15:45   #100
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
probably because he quit inferno.

I'm nothing to do with ct politics now but my question would be, why would an alliance want to work with someone when they know that they are being spied upon.
That would limit almost all the alliances for cooporation prospects for RainBowS