User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 22 Mar 2011, 21:12   #1
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
The Foxman Orgy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
No. It's not a recruitment post, it's an announcement of a new alliance format being toyed with for the upcoming round. The people I wanted to know that I was making an alliance (for the purposes of recruiting them) already knew.
lies, u never informed me ;o

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 24 Mar 2011 at 23:52. Reason: My most sincere apologies for moving this (ok not really).
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2011, 03:17   #2
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Omega

hahaha. asif anyone but me would ever want to play PA with you Foxman!

gl Omega. Name of an awesome brand. dont fk it up! My watch will hate you if you do

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Mar 2011, 17:52   #3
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

No Wish. u want to sleep with me, not play with me...
Unread 23 Mar 2011, 21:17   #4
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
No Wish. u want to sleep with me, not play with me...
They're not mutually exclusive.. infact they're preferred together
Unread 24 Mar 2011, 21:56   #5
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
hahaha. asif anyone but me would ever want to play PA with you Foxman!
I regret every moment I did
Unread 24 Mar 2011, 23:39   #6
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree View Post
They're not mutually exclusive.. infact they're preferred together
and i know for a fact that wishy likes to cuddle afterwards
Unread 24 Mar 2011, 23:40   #7
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filth View Post
I regret every moment I did
i know u miss every moment of it
Unread 25 Mar 2011, 00:07   #8
Foxman

Re: The Foxman Orgy

Ty mod! even more attention for me <3
Unread 25 Mar 2011, 01:06   #9
nolezy
Class Clown

nolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nicenolezy is just really nice

Definitely what you need.

Round 13 - Angels - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 21
Round 16 - Ascendancy - when im gd im not gd of when im bad i suck - Rank 56
Round 28 - Ascendancy - The Olympic Glory of Michael Phelps - Rank 21
Round 38 - [NFI] - Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Rank 30
Round 39 - Imperia - Purdue of Boilermakers - Rank 59
Round 40 - xVx - An Shi Rebellion of the Tang Dynasty - Rank 2

I'll always give you a hand.
nolezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Mar 2011, 18:12   #10
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
and i know for a fact that wishy likes to cuddle afterwards
cuddling > sex

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 29 Mar 2011, 20:15   #11
Foxman

Quote:
cuddling > sex
and whats next? no means no?
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 03:23   #12
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
cuddling > sex
Believe it! this isn't the first time i've seen wish say that. lol

finally a forum without flame! only foxman can pull that off
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 16:05   #13
Wishmaster
LDK

I m a one-girl kinda man you know santa / foxman. You can only have sex a couple of hours each day, cuddling you can do for days <3

Quote:
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 16:12   #14
Foxman

yes one girl at a time maybe... cant realy claim oto be faithfull when u have shagged like 20 of her friends the last 6 months
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 16:27   #15
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
yes one girl at a time maybe... cant realy claim oto be faithfull when u have shagged like 20 of her friends the last 6 months
two of her friends the past 5mnths
I m buying her a gift here in Turkey though, so its alright <3

Quote:
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 00:51   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

GD was better off dead.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 13:32   #17
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
two of her friends the past 5mnths
I m buying her a gift here in Turkey though, so its alright <3
is it a ring? not sure how else you can make up for laying pipe with her friends
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 13:41   #18
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
is it a ring? not sure how else you can make up for laying pipe with her friends
by being awesome santa. By being awesome!

Quote:
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 13:42   #19
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy View Post
GD was better off dead.
ye, u have to blame the mods which first took this part from another thread into PD and then moved it to GD. No idea why it isnt just deleted

Quote:
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 15:08   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My last gift to the world. Except you. Ungrateful jerk.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 16:14   #21
Wishmaster
LDK

:d

Quote:
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 16:35   #22
SantaCruz
I've been around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
My last gift to the world. Except you. Ungrateful jerk.
shouldn't talk like that :-/
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 18:53   #23
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh yeah? Well, maybe you should've thought of that before being so mean to me. I feel so used!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 16:16   #24
Foxman

i <3 mz, he enables me and wishy to move our private wankfest out of skype/msn/facebook and into more public places!
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 17:36   #25
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

GD is hardly a public place. Google spiders don't even come here anymore.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote