User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 13 Jun 2005, 21:06   #1
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future
r13 is over

Well, as round 13 comes to a close, many different things pass through my mind. Leaving Planetarion for me is not actually leaving, as I'll still be around--but rather won't be playing the game nor participating alliances. I'll still be around and helping with the game, esp. support (if they don't vote me off the island), and I have several ideas concerning support & PA wiki i'll be following up on during round 14.

For all of you who were there for me throughout round 13, thank you very much and I wish I could have lived up to expectations. Wolfpack is a great alliance and a proud one, and one I respect a lot, and am proud of our performance this round, despite what others said. We accomplished what we aimed for this round, and that was to be an alliance that was active in politics and had fun while helping players with their position within the game. I felt backstabbed quite a few times this round, but all in all I look back and am proud I played this round, and met the people I did.

I will be focusing on several projects throughout the next few rounds, but after that I may rejoin to play a few rounds. My first book (roughly 300 pages) goes into print of 5,000 copies in October, and I'll be posting more information for those who are intrested. Beyond that, I have a poetry book in the works, and would like to fullfill the rest of the uni studying I have to do. I also have several real life projects I'm working on (counciling people, mentoring a kid, ect.) and may be busy with that.

Well other than that I have little else to say. my computer broke, and then we got hit by hurricane arlene yesterday, so don't expect me to be on a bunch until a few days from now/

-NitinA
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 21:08   #2
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough
Re: r13 is over

gl 2 you mate

and that funny thing you have left when you are done half true the day is called " free time"
it can be very usefull (i hear)
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 21:20   #3
shik
Sorry, Chicken...

shik is infamous around these partsshik is infamous around these parts

i will miss you!
err.. erm... whatever.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 21:37   #4
Excalibu|r
Def *****

Excalibu|r has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Good luck and have fun m8
Excalibu|r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 22:41   #5
DeadMan
Slave of Catwoman

DeadMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to see you leave =)

I honestly can say that you are one of the best and nicest person I've meet through PA.
Have fun with your future life (PA and the thing they call RL).
DeadMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 22:46   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Bye.
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 22:47   #7
mng

mng is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the time I spent with you in WP, good solid officer that kept things together, you'll be missed

Good luck with your projects.

- Phil Ken Sebben
mng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 00:06   #8
Catwoman

Catwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the roughCatwoman is a jewel in the rough

You will leave a great hole in alot of lives, miss ya nit, and thanks for all the support and friendship. Cat
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 07:10   #9
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

gl

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 08:33   #10
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

/me bows for his great HC of the pack.

Feel lucky what ever you will do Nitin. You did a great job in WP, now get the same thing in your RL.

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 08:38   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Ah yes.

One of the people who made the time spent in Wolfpack worth it. A true leader and a talented miltary strategist.

Best of luck, mate. I'll catch you up some day on irc. I'll be interested in that one larger project of yours, once it starts proceeding (assuming it hasn't already).
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 10:33   #12
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

later m8, keep in touch
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 12:06   #13
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

shame to see u leave mate, ur a gd guy with a cracking pa brain... i no for sure that ive personally learnt alot from u, as have most who have had contact with you i would assume.

gl in the future, and dont u go disappearing!

*waves bye bye to tinkerbell*
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 16:22   #14
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

You going ?

Hope you have a good RL and good luck in whatever path you walk down
All the best
Noah02

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 17:17   #15
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

sorry to see u go mate, good luck with rl, catch me on irc soon
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 18:36   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

You will be around NitinA.

Just like me
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2005, 19:05   #17
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Good luck in RL and good luck with your project
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2005, 13:31   #18
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

cya.

edit: because I said something rude at first.
Unread 19 Jun 2005, 02:20   #19
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Sad to see you go Nitina, you were a great m8 to me, one of the better people playing this game. It was an honor to have fought with you (and def vs you ) Hope to catch you on irc m8, I'm sure WP and a lot of people will miss you. And tell me when the book comes out cause I'll buy a copy
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 07:01   #20
Metrofx
Commander too o_O

Metrofx can only hope to improve

bye m8 :/
Round 4 - 37:14 Trt/Virus/NFU/Xanadu
Round 5 - 1:25 Xanadu BC
Round 6 - 27:13 Xanadu BC / Silver RO / Iliad / Xanadu
Round 7 - 30:3:9 RaH LDK (for 2 secs) T&P
Round 8 - Do not Remember RaH
Round 13 - 2:6:9 WolfPack

I own you SeXus!

Our Private Strip show in #xanbc

Me too Shak \o/
<_Mike_> Ronnie insulted the l33t3st alliance in the world
<Metrofx> Mike did Ronnie just insult fury and Xan again?
<_Mike_> Metrofx no silly
<_Mike_> MDK
Metrofx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2005, 21:38   #21
LadyCloud

LadyCloud is an unknown quantity at this point

Long time no see babes.
Just as Im returning to PA you are going....and forest too I see
ahhhhh bring back the good old RB

Take care
Cloud x
LadyCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 09:48   #22
Atolla
Subh HC

Atolla is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck to you mate, i will be looking forward to play with you again in teh future
Unread 8 Jul 2005, 12:32   #23
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all goes well for ya Nit, pleasure to have spent time with you this round, best of luck with your book, the first of many! Look forward to seeing you around. bw.