User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 11:06   #1
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
My last round...

Well i think i have done one of these posts before, and the amount of people that have turned round everytime i say this 'I am quiting after this round' they all laugh as they now see me as saying it virtually every week of my life about my PA carrear.. but this time it is for real as i beleive its just putting a strain on my real life. I was part of the support team but due to some difficulties outside in real life plus even 1 difficulty inside of it i chose to leave there yesterday so now after round 13 which is when i plan on retireing i have no need to stay around now. Plus to even make sure i actually do leave i vowed that if i actually do play round 14 then i have to buy all of rocks credits for that round... so you can see why i will mean it this time.

I have had a fun history in PA, i have played since the end of round 1 and havent missed a round since. My best rank has bin 14th planet and i have neva managed to beat that, but im hoping in round 13 to actually beat it... but of course i doubt it with me working full time now.. but hey last round.. last try and full force. I have bin in a lot of allies, justlook at my signature and you can see which ones, i have spied on sum of them also which was always fun. I know a lot of ppl dont like me in the PA community, but im also happy to say i have a few freinds within the PA community who i do get on with and have made freinds with over my time here. I started PA young, and im now nearly 19 years of age, so i have really grown up with it and its bin a great part of my life for a few years now. Its bin a pleasure working with all of the officers/HC teams in all the allies i have bin in, the best allies ive bin in have to be Legion and Eclipse for there tactics and ROCK for simply being the best allies for fun i have ever had the privlage of being part of.

My last round i will play once again with ROCK, i will do some recruiting there again so if there is any of my old freinds out there that no longer play PA but would like to play one last round with me i would welcome you into ROCK with me. I wont mention all the ppl ive met over IRC as i would be here to long... but im sure you will all give me a hard round in round 13

So guys i guess ill see you all in round 13 for the las time then i will FINALLY retire and dissapear.. which im sure some of you will like of course. But anyway see you all next round.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 11:16   #2
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about
Re: My last round...

See you dude. Nice playing with you for a lil bit in ROCK.

Always sad to see players leave..
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 11:43   #3
Spod
A special spod

Spod is an unknown quantity at this point

/me licks assassin.

Even if you don't play, you can still come on irc ... if not gl in rl ...
Spod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:47   #4
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Yeh i might do Spod, gotta keep an eye on you

p3nguin Founder
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:55   #5
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

*Marv fluffles his good mate...

Who the hell am I going to stalk now!!???

Best of luck with life matey :-) and keep popping into say hello now and then!

Take care,

Marv

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:57   #6
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

bye bye Assasin :/ We had some fun times in PA but soon we will both be retired \o/
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 19:02   #7
Hydrax

Hydrax is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it's good to hear that you will be paying for my credit in round 14
I hope you will be able to get a top ranking next round.

Anyways good luck in real life and don't be a stranger, we don't want to go to long without a total idiot in Rock.
Hydrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 19:19   #8
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

as if u will manage to leave!
c u in R14 also
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 19:41   #9
Fernando
Lieutenant Colonel

Fernando is an unknown quantity at this point

well, never say its an end, but hey, a temporary "retirement" is possible... look at me!! 1 whole week without PA!! lets see how long i last lol

anycase, i've been with you in several alliances, i know you well (i think), and we'll meet again in the near future.
GL in RL, but first, GL in r13! go for top, i know you can make it

Fern

Community for community - join #PA
Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 20:00   #10
TaucRedFox
BERZERKAR!

TaucRedFox is on a distinguished road

He'll be back!
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 05:29   #11
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

so in short.

You're leaving the game in 3-4 months from now after playing the coming round, but posting a quit thread now?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 09:17   #12
Assassin
PA Ancient

Yes Furssie, hence the title 'MY LAST ROUND' plus if i post it now then everyone will know after that round i have to quit. just a thought mate.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 11:01   #13
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Farewell assassin, in your time in supoprt team you dealt with a fair number of requests very well.
I wish you well in real life ( shocking to think that such a thing exists )
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:07   #14
Assassin
PA Ancient

Well tbh Phil i doubt there will be one for me out there, im scared also but im sure i can make summot

p3nguin Founder
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:21   #15
xontas

xontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the roughxontas is a jewel in the rough

see you next round mate (start saving up for those credits)
;-)
xontas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2005, 02:10   #16
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point

oh... you clearly post that u'll pay my credit for r14 and I miss out on reading it (until now). I will hold you to your word
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 12:54   #17
Assassin
PA Ancient

Tyroka i wont be paying your account Atm it looks quite bad for me even playing round 13 at this rate as my comp went down a few days ago and i have to get a new one. better then getting a new hardrive. Anyway.. ill be back

p3nguin Founder
Unread 7 Feb 2005, 17:05   #18
Doorsdown
Aria's TeddyBear :p

Doorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really niceDoorsdown is just really nice

farwell......its been fun m8

R3 [Acid] peon
R4 - R7 [Fyre] HC
R7 - R8 [ND] HC
R8 - R13 [NoS] MC
R14 - R16 [1up] MO
R17 Retired
Doorsdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2005, 09:53   #19
Kan3
The Kan3 is back!

Kan3 is infamous around these parts

Remember me?
Round 2?! Was fun eh?
Kan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Mar 2005, 19:11   #20
Assassin
PA Ancient

I do remmember yes mate.. gud to see you again

p3nguin Founder
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 16:59   #21
The Seal
*idle*

The Seal is on a distinguished road

cu around Assassin

The Seal
Unread 22 Mar 2005, 17:37   #22
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Was fun playing together Assassin, in the short time that we did...

Hopefully you'll come and visit sometimes
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote