User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 30 Dec 2004, 15:40   #1
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Quitting (again)

Last time I wrote a quit thread I were joining the navy. Funny enough I got kicked out after a week so I had no other option than playing.. but now I got no other reason to quit than this:
THIS GAME S'CKS SO MUCH COCONUT-SHELL THAT IT'S INCREDIBLE. Too many stupid and ridiculous changes have happened since r9.5. This is NOT Planetarion

When and if PA2-team decides to change this game into PA again I'd might reconsider my quitting, but for now: So long, you shall never get my money again
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 17:10   #2
Pinkerton
doo doo dah

Pinkerton can only hope to improve
Re: Quitting (again)

No wonder they Navy didn't want you. :P
Pinkerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 18:44   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

hey. not my fault another soldier dropped his soap!! :\
Unread 30 Dec 2004, 23:51   #4
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
hey. not my fault another soldier dropped his soap!! :\
Thought they were sailors in the navy :P
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2004, 02:12   #5
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Nadar only sees ass-holes anyways... :P

Glad to see you have a good reason.... people without good reasons for leaving normally dont leave, so I wont say goodbye

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 22:01   #6
GoNadar

GoNadar is an unknown quantity at this point

bye bye Nadar:-)

WOOF!
GoNadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jan 2005, 18:02   #7
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

c u in a week or so Nadar
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 05:57   #8
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

laters marra
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 08:23   #9
Troglodyte

Troglodyte is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney
Thought they were sailors in the navy :P

ROFL
Troglodyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 10:49   #10
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

kicked out ey.. mr. useless
Unread 5 Jan 2005, 17:50   #11
god113
Ex-Player

god113 has a spectacular aura aboutgod113 has a spectacular aura about

wow, quitting at the same time *snap*
Unread 11 Jan 2005, 08:17   #12
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

pie pie pie!!!!
<3 nadar
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 17:43   #13
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

i need to fill this buddy pack ffs
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 18:05   #14
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Last time I wrote a quit thread I were joining the navy. Funny enough I got kicked out after a week so I had no other option than playing.. but now I got no other reason to quit than this:
THIS GAME S'CKS SO MUCH COCONUT-SHELL THAT IT'S INCREDIBLE. Too many stupid and ridiculous changes have happened since r9.5. This is NOT Planetarion

When and if PA2-team decides to change this game into PA again I'd might reconsider my quitting, but for now: So long, you shall never get my money again

Bye then.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jan 2005, 20:37   #15
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

im a squid and shining, dropped soaps a couple of times in bootcamp and i took that shit like a real sailor.. now i'm in an alliance and im fixing multi-billion dollar equipment, and got promoted 5 times.. and look at me now.. still an underpaid blue-collar slave, with little or no sleep, managing my time between alliance attacks, mid-watches, PQS, and Pa Forums.. and still trying to make all this sound like its not all that bad.. what a ****ing loser

other than that, later shipmate!!

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 12:10   #16
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe Sailors.

I am in the Army and i still find time to play

Oh and bye bye

p.s PA aint all that bad if you think about it lets not stay in the past a.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 12:39   #17
Envious
Ambiguous Anachronism

Envious has a spectacular aura aboutEnvious has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
I am in the Army and i still find time to play
Glad you are not guarding MY country
Envious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 17:32   #18
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious
Gotta be my country then since we already have the silliest noobest army ever
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 18:18   #19
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious
Well I do take the occasional round out for things like iraq and that but I still come back when i get the chance.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 21:58   #20
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Well I do take the occasional round out for things like iraq and that but I still come back when i get the chance.
So when we don't hear from you in a while some crazy terrorist probably chopped your head of?
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 22:13   #21
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

are u in the swiss Navy Nadar?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2005, 22:28   #22
Nadar
I see you!

I were in the norwegian navy.. for 8 days.. then I wasnt good nuff anymore :s

btw.. did I tell u about last day of my navy career? we were waken up at 5:30am in the morning.. up with training geer on and helmet... we ran around on a huge area and then we came to a road.. on the side of te road there were a hole following the road for 100 metres or something.. we were told to run in that alongside the road... we jumped down and realised it was filled with MUD.. we thought... it was COW SHIT!!!!!!

(actually, that was the funniest episode of it all)