User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 May 2013, 01:15   #251
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: The round so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Im quite sure a lot of other people would say the same about TGV, though atleast innuendo is succsesfull at it, TGV are not how ever.
You have gone COMPLETELY off topic. My argument IS NOT about who's competent at winning something.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 02:25   #252
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
You have gone COMPLETELY off topic. My argument IS NOT about who's competent at winning something.
They are winning at PA, they gotta be competent at something, TGV arnt.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 04:24   #253
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I remember in some other post on another thread, TGV claimed to be "going for the win". However TGV weren't willing to do the basics to win the round. This is one of the reasons why i left TGV many moons ago, I would like to point out that without risk taking there will be no rewards. TGV clearly didn't want to win all that badly, and allowed Apprime to out roid them, bar Apprime kicking members i don't see TGV winning a round with their current mentality towards alliance politics.

It's quite amusing that people dislike TGV much more than Apprime that they are willing to let them win, considering Apprime history.
Unread 10 May 2013, 05:54   #254
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Blue_Esper it was certain people within TGV tbh. I have heard clouds/kai mentioned so many times.

I had discussions with tgv hc many many times. And each time the message was clear:
Yes we do want to win but we will not go to war with apprime to achieve it, we are happy to come second

And that attitude, of not being willing to war your main opponant to the win, is ultimetly why they could not win this round.

Incidentally, they would have had a better chance had their defence been WORSE, they would have got roided faster and people would have been able to hit app and stay on app longer
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 05:59   #255
Nightwolf

Nightwolf has a spectacular aura aboutNightwolf has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Haha, cocky ****.

It was ultimately CT who lead to TGV to bleed roids. Prior to CT joining in, TGV was denying FAnG/ND roids pretty well.

And Nightwolf, what's this hardon for TGV all about? Seriously, who gives a crap what TGV did in past rounds. Just because TGV are a more competent alliance than Failuendo will ever be does not warrant your shit constant trolling.

Failunedo are probably so appalling because you + Bible log in for 10 minutes a day (especially you), troll AD and do sod all for your own actual alliance.
And you are calling me a bad troll?

TGV has made me lose quite a bit of sleep over the last few days so I get to bitch and laugh at you. It's a package deal.
Nightwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 08:38   #256
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Failunedo are probably so appalling because you + Bible log in for 10 minutes a day (especially you), troll AD and do sod all for your own actual alliance.
Failunedo? Is that the best you can come opp with? How is that even remotely close to Innuendo?

Anyway, I felt I had to comment on Nightwolfs activity Hes been on every night and DCed. And he is also very competent at it, right up there among the best DCs I ve played with.

Innuendo have a playerbase which is fun, relaxed and which are willing to sacrifice their own planets for the greater good. Theres zero emoing, no one emoquitting and no one who cries over lost roids or ships.

Ofc we wouldnt have been able to stop apprime and tgv together, but I dont think you are stupid enough to think ANY alliance with 30 people could do that to the top2 alliances with 120 members combined.

How many times did u guys try to roid me, before u massed 55mil value in cr/bs in one wave, and forced it through?

So how is Failunedo(go with Nintendo, thats a cool name and similar, or come up with something better) so appaling?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 09:48   #257
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

God this game has turned shit...!

GZ wishy?

WaFhh 4 eva!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 10:17   #258
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Credits to TGV for staying loyal to their allies. Credits to Apprime for making good use out of TGV's loyalty.

As for Nintendo. Like Wishmaster said, you cant expect a 30 man alliance to compete against the top 2 alliances.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 11:15   #259
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Clouds - the true 'Fail' alliance this round is TGV.

Picking on innuendo for getting planet win is sad! Calling fang, fag, or fail or one of your other original names just makes you look bitter. You allied your only real competition this round - and still lost.

From what I hear TGV would win most emo alliance, so I guess that's something for your CV :P
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 11:20   #260
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

I actually think TGV would have won this round if it hadn't become so apparent what a cocky bastard yourself, and Kai, are.

Its a shame because TGV has some good guys who I would have liked to see succeed. I actually used to be quite fond of you as well! Im not normally such a poor judge of character
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 11:20   #261
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I had discussions with tgv hc many many times. And each time the message was clear:
Yes we do want to win but we will not go to war with apprime to achieve it, we are happy to come second

And that attitude, of not being willing to war your main opponant to the win, is ultimetly why they could not win this round.

Incidentally, they would have had a better chance had their defence been WORSE, they would have got roided faster and people would have been able to hit app and stay on app longer
tbh, i wouldn't say we are happy to come second. But we idd would not go back on the deal we had with apprime, just like we've never gone back on any deal we had with anyone in the past. And if that stance meant we'd come second then so be it. This is something the HC's should have been more clear in, both to our own members as to everyone we dealt with politically.

Like i said before we felt we had a chance up to the point where some member crashed his fleet twice in a timespan of 22 ticks, and another member who basecrashed nearly 4m value at the same time. Even tho we knew we were roughly 7m behind app at that point due to app having a good bit of out of tag score. We haven't stressed the fact we still had a chance enough towards the members (in fact we did quite the opposite, as we told them app was actually ahead allready). Another thing that didn't really help the crashing.

Our defense being of a level where it was hard to penetrate us helped us a lot up to PT700. Even with CT joining in we lost very little at first, but at that point App were gaining too fast so we had to go out attacking more again. We proved to be very succesful at this and regained the #1 sizerank in a matter of 3 days, ensuring us renewed attention from the block. In these 3 days however, pretty much all (very little) incs also landed on us as we completely ignored our defenses. This caused a fairly big blow to the morale of certain members (which had allready been dwindling, and definitely isn't TGV's strong suite). And after subsequent crashes on the day the block 'returned' on us, ally win became a real long shot and our activity both in defense and offense was blown to bits.

Quote:
Blue_Esper it was certain people within TGV tbh. I have heard clouds/kai mentioned so many times.
It's sad Kaiba is a consideration in your blocks decision making tbh, being nothing more than a low level member... I could understand how Clouds' (and partly my own behaviour) could fuel the hate towards TGV as an alliance, being HC's and all... But going after TGV for Kaiba's arrogant stance towards his own/gals achievements is just sad.

TGV would never go after an alliance for the public behaviour of a (low-level) member. In fact, we don't even like going after alliances for their HC's public behaviour (if we would, i doubt we could have been allied to Apprime for the better part of 2 rounds now). The only exception of this that i can remember was our war with Ultores/Zwanstic last round. Other than that we have allways based our politics and strategy around our own game and goals.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 10 May 2013 at 12:12.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 11:36   #262
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
The #3 and #5 ranks you are mentioning weren't contested, so yeah you could obviously do it yourself. The #1 rank this round is the most contested I can remember, so ofcourse we did need help. Especially considering we are just a medium-sized 'casual' alliance. Comparing these two situations is just silly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Total Attack Fleets Received: 283
Total Defence Fleets Received: 479
Total Incomings Received: 762

Thanks to all who helped made the last week horrible and fun. Not hated or loved pa this much for years.
283 hostile incs with 1 day to go... Looking at the current JGP's i somehow doubt his incs today have exceeded 60 fleets by far (up to this point)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetarionHistory-PlanetStatsRound50
4 ArmAgeddon 7:8:2 11,073,315 343 342 155 88
343 total incoming fleets. So i wouldnt say it was that much more contested than ArmAgeddons rank was last round. Last round TGV was a casual alliance at best with an average of 52 members. So the difference is 22 members (and a bunch of ingame relations that provide Wishmaster with def). Wishmaster had a 1.2, 1.5 and 1.7m lead towards his 3 main competitors with 3 days to go, ArmAgeddon jumped to an 800k lead with 30 ticks to go.

Without taking away anything from Wishmasters achievement, Which rank would you say was more contested?

Unread 10 May 2013, 11:59   #263
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
283 hostile incs with 1 day to go... Looking at the current JGP's i somehow doubt his incs today have exceeded 60 fleets by far (up to this point)

343 total incoming fleets. So i wouldnt say it was that much more contested than ArmAgeddons rank was last round. Last round TGV was a casual alliance at best with an average of 52 members. So the difference is 22 members (and a bunch of ingame relations that provide Wishmaster with def). Wishmaster had a 1.2, 1.5 and 1.7m lead towards his 3 main competitors with 3 days to go, ArmAgeddon jumped to an 800k lead with 30 ticks to go.

Without taking away anything from Wishmasters achievement, Which rank would you say was more contested?
Total Attack Fleets Received: 329

Main difference probably is that I had fk all incs all round, and then I ve been getting hammered since sunday. Also, #1 planet is the only thing apprime lacked to get #1planet,#1 gal and #1 tag, which is why other alliances helped me secure the win, rather than have apprime take it. Round isnt over yet, but atm it seems likely that I will win.

I didnt play last round. Clearly this round was more contested.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 12:26   #264
Nightwolf

Quote:

You said #3 and #5, wasn't that round 49?

But last round was definitely a well contested planetrace aswell. In all honesty, looking at the stats now, a lot more contested than I thought it was.
Unread 10 May 2013, 12:29   #265
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post

Picking on innuendo for getting planet win is sad! Calling fang, fag, or fail or one of your other original names just makes you look bitter. You allied your only real competition this round - and still lost.

From what I hear TGV would win most emo alliance, so I guess that's something for your CV :P
Hey, from what i hear about FAnG this round, winning the most emo alliance is quite an achievement actually.

And yes, TGV failed this round. We're not gonna deny that. We aimed for the win and aren't getting it. Then again, we could boast ourselfs by saying we managed to match the best rank we ever had, but that wouldn't really feel justified. TBH i feel like i did 6 years ago, when my footy team lost the championship in the last round by losing to the lowest ranked team in the 93rd minute, when a draw would have been enough to take home the title. At least we didn't loose anything else, like they did by losing the cup final on penalties just a week later and then play-offs for champions league another week later...

Last edited by Influence; 10 May 2013 at 12:34.
Unread 10 May 2013, 12:31   #266
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
You said #3 and #5, wasn't that round 49?

But last round was definitely a well contested planetrace aswell. In all honesty, looking at the stats now, a lot more contested than I thought it was.
i actually said #3 and #4.. #3 was in r49 (i admit that one wasn't really contested, i think Dav even got only 1 lolwave that round) and #4 in r50.

Unread 10 May 2013, 12:33   #267
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
Total Attack Fleets Received: 329

Main difference probably is that I had fk all incs all round, and then I ve been getting hammered since sunday. Also, #1 planet is the only thing apprime lacked to get #1planet,#1 gal and #1 tag, which is why other alliances helped me secure the win, rather than have apprime take it. Round isnt over yet, but atm it seems likely that I will win.

I didnt play last round. Clearly this round was more contested.
ArmAgeddon had ~170 incs over the round, and 170 fleets on the last day.

Unread 10 May 2013, 12:48   #268
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

and yet your own alliance could not beat tgv , at the start of the round there were 5 allys that could win the round apprime , tgv ,fang , conspiracy and newdawn so whichever of those five finishes the lowest rank is the fail alliance .
also the most emo alliance is clearly FI we have hellkicker

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 13:48   #269
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Clouds - the true 'Fail' alliance this round is TGV
Actually, the true fail alliance is FAnG, imploding over early incs. I mean your entire HC team emo quitted! That's something for the history books!

It's true though that TGV had lost morale quickly (crashing as a prime example) this round, which we hope to rectify in future rounds by sticking with a 'core'.

Some may argue that we failed by keeping to our word and not backstabbing Apprime, others, like me will disagree and say that you will have far more respect by not backstabbing your allies just to win a round.

Originally, we stated that we would go for the win, but we would not pull the usual shit that other alliances pull to achieve this. If we are going to win, we will do it with moral and integrity standards.

We in TGV prefer to play the round honesty and without breaking any existing agreements we have. If that costs us the round, then fair enough.

And regarding me (I can't speak for Kai) being cocky, there is a fine line between being cocky and voicing your opinions on AD (which should be renamed to Alliance Trolling!) The only cockyness from my part was that (humour) thread regarding a declaration of war, but you planks obviously play this game far too seriously!

Last edited by Clouds; 10 May 2013 at 14:03.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 13:58   #270
Nightwolf

Quote:
i actually said #3 and #4.. #3 was in r49 (i admit that one wasn't really contested, i think Dav even got only 1 lolwave that round) and #4 in r50.
My bad. Yeah, that was definitely a good race aswell!
Unread 10 May 2013, 14:20   #271
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
And regarding me (I can't speak for Kai) being cocky, there is a fine line between being cocky and voicing your opinions on AD (which should be renamed to Alliance Trolling!) The only cockyness from my part was that (humour) thread regarding a declaration of war, but you planks obviously play this game far too seriously!
Dude you know you just can't point others at their failures on here, or on IRC. Obviously you have been cocky! I mean, how dare you call out FAnG and ND out on their inability to roid TGV (be it with a little help from app at the time).

Unread 10 May 2013, 14:28   #272
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually, the true fail alliance is FAnG, imploding over early incs. I mean your entire HC team emo quitted! That's something for the history books!

It's true though that TGV had lost morale quickly (crashing as a prime example) this round, which we hope to rectify in future rounds by sticking with a 'core'.

Some may argue that we failed by keeping to our word and not backstabbing Apprime, others, like me will disagree and say that you will have far more respect by not backstabbing your allies just to win a round.

Originally, we stated that we would go for the win, but we would not pull the usual shit that other alliances pull to achieve this. If we are going to win, we will do it with moral and integrity standards.

We in TGV prefer to play the round honesty and without breaking any existing agreements we have. If that costs us the round, then fair enough.

The only ones who will give you credit for this round is Apprime.
Im amused by the fact that you are so blind to see that stagnatibg the round, going into the round with an huge block is not something that will ever win you any respect.
You could argue that u belived everyone else werr doing the same, and that you over estimated the other allies.

Unread 10 May 2013, 15:30   #273
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Im amused by the fact that you are so blind to see that stagnatibg the round, going into the round with an huge block is not something that will ever win you any respect.
You could argue that u belived everyone else werr doing the same, and that you over estimated the other allies.
what the hell are you talking about? there was no block going into the round only an agreement that if more then 1 alliances ganged up on one of us the other would help. It wasnt until FAnG/ND started hitting Apprime that said agreement was put into action, you seem to have alot to say but very little of it is based on actual fact.

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 15:42   #274
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

The only losers this round are the block that tried to beat TGV/App but failed miserably.
Unread 10 May 2013, 15:55   #275
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
How is tgv/app at 120 members bigger than the already formed block of fang/nd at 120 members... Get grip...
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 18:28   #276
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

All this block war nonsense is ridiculous.

App and TGV had an agreement at start of round. The agreement being that if more than one alliance hit you, you would team up.

However, app know they have the best players and therefore would win 1 v 1, so they know at some point 2 alliances will hit them.

This means they knew that tgv/app would end up working together.

Coupled with that, is the fact they had ODDR and FI working with/for them.

Fact is, the app/tgv block was in place effectively before round start (you can say it wasn't all you like but that is just ridiculous, you made it so that it was 1) 100% guaranteed to come into force and 2) unbreakable.

You stagnated the game by making unbeatable and unbreakable blocks and that is why you lost.

And app? Well they allied half the game, and the result was they tried everything they could for planet win (and lost), they took ally win (after we handed it to them) and some fencesitting gal won anyway.

Only winner in all of this, it seems, could be zhil.
Unread 10 May 2013, 19:28   #277
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, bitter much? CT, ND and FanG combined should be more than enough to deal with App/TGV and any smaller alliances they might bring with them, not our fault you suck.
Unread 10 May 2013, 19:40   #278
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Forest:

only in your parallel universe that happened, but i cba to explain it to you. Ur like a guy who writes numbers on the wall and sees conspiracies everywhere.

no1 cares what u think, no1 cares how u tried or not tried to change the round. Ur like an ant in PA. Sure its cool to attack u for fun. Thats it.

Only thing ppl would remember is how u shipjumped from ODDR and threatened to unleash hell. Was a laugh for 30 minutes, next day every1 forgot about it.

yolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 May 2013, 19:44   #279
HellKicker
Fook Yu
Cell-Out Champion

HellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the roughHellKicker is a jewel in the rough

i'll just leave this here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FI ally mail inbox
In the name (7:8:6) You win Fri, 19 Apr 22:19:06 Reply Report Delete

Ok I give up.

I tried playing the game and making it fun. I tried creating wars. I even took my top 10 planet out of the protection of a majorly napped alliance, to create more war

I try and only attack solo, though sometimes I attack with one other

But when people decide they wanna twat you (even though you have been avoiding em), in this small universe there isn't much that can be done to stop em.

So you win.

GG

Forest
Unread 10 May 2013, 20:40   #280
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
Forest:

only in your parallel universe that happened, but i cba to explain it to you. Ur like a guy who writes numbers on the wall and sees conspiracies everywhere.

no1 cares what u think, no1 cares how u tried or not tried to change the round. Ur like an ant in PA. Sure its cool to attack u for fun. Thats it.

Only thing ppl would remember is how u shipjumped from ODDR and threatened to unleash hell. Was a laugh for 30 minutes, next day every1 forgot about it.

yolo
You had shared HC channels with TGV from before the round started, dont try act like its not true

Unread 11 May 2013, 13:34   #281
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

Let me make one thing clear, ODDR wasn't on anyside of a block, we avoided hitting APP/TGV. But also had that agreement with the otherside of the block for most of the round.

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2013, 13:47   #282
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And app? Well they allied half the game, and the result was they tried everything they could for planet win (and lost), they took ally win (after we handed it to them) and some fencesitting gal won anyway.
mIGGER plz!

20/60 thats 1/3 fr fleets launching on wishy aint really trying everything u can

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2013, 14:09   #283
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I like innuenDUD
Unread 11 May 2013, 14:25   #284
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
and some fencesitting gal won anyway.
Our gal was split in two, one half on each side of the block, just no one had the balls to hit us
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2013, 14:28   #285
Forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Our gal was split in two, one half on each side of the block, just no one had the balls to hit us
have you heard mikee whine?

no-one wanted to take the risk of ending up with a 7 hour pm
Unread 11 May 2013, 14:32   #286
Nightwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
I like innuenDUD
I don't even know who you are.