User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 May 2009, 07:34   #201
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 tick 450 | Current state of politics

What the **** are you talking about. In the post which you quoted (or any other post) I in no way denied we had lost roids or that the anti-Ascendancy block isn't making headway. I mean ****ing hell it's everyone politically active in the game bar rock, if they weren't making headway I've probably have deleted my account in disgust by now. I don't know whose posts you're trying to reply to but I'm pretty sure they're not mine man.
Unread 20 May 2009, 07:37   #202
Considence

Considence has a spectacular aura aboutConsidence has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Before xvx joined they did some shared attacking with rock / asc
As the person doing attacks for asc at this time, I can tell you this is bullshit. We attack with rock some days, we attacked with SPOON ONCE when they were fed up of being targeted by ND constantly. But thats as far as it goes.

Also its amazing how you are trying to justify the numbers as though you are already preparing for your explination of how you failed.

Claims of not kingmaking xvx are bullshit when you get the amount of crashers we deal with on a daily basis which with the salvage changes do not turn into profit for the defenders. For example the DLR crash of 1.6million value loss for them 1million value loss for us matters only to xvx, not dlr.
Considence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 07:43   #203
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

That said, we still are not playing like we did last round. Maybe we should, to make things interesting.
Unread 20 May 2009, 08:41   #204
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I dont think any night last week included 8 alliances. no, I KNOW no night included that number. So thats utter rubbish also
I seriously don't get why you lie about the number on AD. But if you want to, that's your prerogative.
Unread 20 May 2009, 08:44   #205
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

I love how you asc guys are at one hand complaining about the numbers and how its unfair etc ( bit odd coming from an ally who recruited above ally limit), but then also claim you're still just messing around and playing on a much lower level than last round.
So that means you want even more competition?
Or is it simply a way to save face?
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 08:56   #206
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It means that for me personally this round is very less entertaining then last round. Last round was fighting the odds while knowing you were better and that fighting an uphill battle could be beneficial.
This round seems more to be a case of swap the roid. Also the stats are god awefull and do not provide for real fun. The fact that if we put pressure on xVx one on one they will probably provide us with more profit than a somalian pirate in its haydays also makes it less interesting. For me personally there is very little to proof at the moment as to who is the best. And I also know that we can win this. The question for me, once again personally but I believe others are asking themselves the same question: Is it worth it to put in the effort again just to make a point about who is the best? I guess we know that by now .....

(on a sidenode, I am beginning to enjoy LAST round more at the moment. Omen not giving in until late, CT being muppets but at least muppets with score, NewDawn being muppets in another dimension, DLR actually playing some significance.)
Unread 20 May 2009, 09:08   #207
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all

So maybe you'll have to wait untill next round to enjoy this round then.
Unread 20 May 2009, 09:19   #208
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhhh View Post
I love how you asc guys are at one hand complaining about the numbers and how its unfair etc ( bit odd coming from an ally who recruited above ally limit), but then also claim you're still just messing around and playing on a much lower level than last round.
No, it's just simply true. We no longer have JBG and Golan DCing the whole ally at nights, Smasher/Hanzi//me/whoever else made sure that fleets didn't idle during wartime aren't playing with the same commitment, people are allowing crashers to land without everyone noticing an hour before and spam calling them.

I'm not going to go on to say something obtuse like "if we were playing at last round's level we'd beat you all" as it really doesn't matter, but the current Asc isn't the same war machine that we saw last round.
Unread 20 May 2009, 09:28   #209
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

but kila, pre round you guys were making agreements in anticipation for a fight this round. So why is the asc war machine not in action? If an alliance that single handedly was opposition (like omen last round) emerged, are you saying that you would have been ill prepared for the fight? I always thought the wonder of the asc format is that once one person was not able to do their job there would always be somebody to take their place and pick up the slack etc

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 09:28   #210
Shhhhhhh

That sounds a lot more reasonable at least. And I guess when things arent going as well its nice to think back to the glory days of your alliance. I just didnt see the need to constantly post on forums how great you guys were and I doubt it's gonna help you turn this round around too. Also dont think you have to worry that people will think you suck if you dont end up winning this round, ofc your politics sucked this round, but gameplay and activity wise i'm sure you're the strongest alliance even this round and I doubt anyone will disagree.
Unread 20 May 2009, 09:58   #211
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

We don't actually care about what you think though. We care about what we think. And still the Ascendancy model allows for people to step up. And people are stepping up and making us still for the time being the #1 ranked alliance and the 'greatest threat', which we should consider a compliment. And even if we do not win this round, we will still be around, while the small BG's will start to crumble at the end of this round or into next round. Because playing for planet rank within any group is shit and will turn out to be shit eventually. Also playing for anything else but rank with a group of friends (call it a BG) isn't fun either. 'Average score' or 'Average Number of Roids' are all too meaningless.
Unread 20 May 2009, 10:11   #212
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Because playing for planet rank within any group is shit and will turn out to be shit eventually. Also playing for anything else but rank with a group of friends (call it a BG) isn't fun either. 'Average score' or 'Average Number of Roids' are all too meaningless.
Says who?

I disagree, it's all really in the eye of the beholder. If you can get a group of 20-30 individuals with similar views to what the purpose of the game is for you, and you work at reaching that goal as a team. Who are you to judge them for choosing a different path. Won't get them any marvelous win prices (free credits, i mean, how ****ed up is that?) but for them, they will know that they've worked together and achieved the goal.
Unread 20 May 2009, 10:11   #213
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I love how you asc guys are at one hand complaining about the numbers and how its unfair etc
It's not unfair. Nobody's breaking any rules are they? I'm just pointing out how things are.
Unread 20 May 2009, 10:18   #214
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
From what I can tell (I'm not playing) they don't need to save face, and they have every right to be a bit cheesed off at the numbers.

Although by and large they are much better players than any of the rest of you, the game engine has changed and they haven't been able to exploit the salvage system like last round (entirely within the rules of the game and something that other alliances would have been able to prevent if they weren't so incredibly useless).

While some of the more emo minded ASC board posters are probably a bit pissed off at getting roided, I would imagine that the real talent is beginning to thoroughly enjoy a decent challenge and will prob. end up propelling ASC to a fourth win.

As a neutral I would much prefer them to do it than xvx. *shudder*
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 10:20   #215
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I just didnt see the need to constantly post on forums how great you guys were and I doubt it's gonna help you turn this round around too.
I haven't noticed anyone except Theam saying comparing us this round to last round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
but kila, pre round you guys were making agreements in anticipation for a fight this round.
No we weren't. As far as most of our members knew, Anne and Isil wanted to do politics during the round. Many didn't even know that. We left it at that and nobody really thought we'd have to fight another big war.
If "making agreements in anticipation for a fight" results in an agreement to speak to xvx and ROCK at p200, Isil and Anne must have really failed.

Quote:
If an alliance that single handedly was opposition (like omen last round) emerged, are you saying that you would have been ill prepared for the fight?
I'm not sure how you really prepare for a war? NAPs etc?
If we were to go 1v1 with a main contender I still think we'd stand a good chance. I'm not saying that Asc is terrible at all, I just don't think that today's Ascendancy would have won last round.

Quote:
I always thought the wonder of the asc format is that once one person was not able to do their job there would always be somebody to take their place and pick up the slack etc
This fails when nobody really steps up to do so. Sure, when there's nobody to DC someone will step up as a DC is necessary, but when there's nobody sorting day attacks/defdrain missions, there doesn't seem to be a huge void and people just don't tend to fill it.
Another note is the quality of those who did stuff last round. I don't think you can find two better DCs than JBG and Golan (let alone two who are willing to put the effort in), and you'd be hard pressed to find someone who dedicated as much time to setting up attacks as Smasher did.
Unread 20 May 2009, 10:27   #216
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
It's not unfair[1]. Nobody's breaking any rules are they?[2] I'm just pointing out how things are.
[2] does not neccessarily mean [1].

I think it's more of a 'spirit of the rules' rather than 'letter of the law' sort of issue.

Note - I don't really favour one side or the other in this war, just chipping in opinions.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 10:29   #217
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowly View Post
[2] does not neccessarily mean [1].

I think it's more of a 'spirit of the rules' rather than 'letter of the law' sort of issue.

Note - I don't really favour one side or the other in this war, just chipping in opinions.
Given that it's a war I'd hardly think there's a "spirit of the rules" to adhere to. Nobody ever said it was unfair that the Allies vastly outnumbered the Axis powers by 1945 :appallinghistoricalexample:
Unread 20 May 2009, 10:33   #218
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Haha, ok, this is true.

Depends I think on whether you're viewing pa as war at all costs or a contest of skill within defined boundaries like football.

Game or war, I guess it boils down to.
Crowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 10:56   #219
Shhhhhhh

If you go by spirit of the rules, then going over the ally limit would clearly be cheating

And don't be so sure all these Bg's will crumble next round, if people play together because they think its fun and because they are having fun it creates a much better base for an alliance or a bg, than people playing together to get a high rank, especially if they dont end up with that high rank in the end.
Unread 20 May 2009, 11:12   #220
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

from jbg dc'ing down to kila now? haha you morons should us to shreds
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 11:53   #221
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's only really one question worth asking though. Does everyone else really want to dedicate their round to supporting xVx to the #1 spot?
Yeah, like when the community chose to take out Denial instead of stopping Asc. That worked out well, now you're trying to twist the Block into thinking that letting xVx is a bad thing and worse than Asc winning again? lulz.

o and why is Asc talking about numbers vs them? Thats not the blocks fault its so big, i'll use Asc's own propoganda.

The block started out as afew alliances but then afew more alliances offered to join the block? why should the block say no to them? why should the block turn away good alliances? Its not the blocks responsibility to help the opposition or to create a equal challange.
Asc used the exact same propoganda for there reasons of recruiting to 130+ planets, so why shouldnt the block follow the same rules? Its not the blocks fault you couldnt find other people to play with.
Asc dont have the right to complain about numbers, when they themselves recruited 20-40% above the alliance limit (and so above the 2nd alliance) and even have a support tag due to it. Doing this, in a round where they was heavily rumoured to dominate pre-round.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 20 May 2009 at 12:11.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 12:09   #222
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Imho, I dont care who wins, be it xvx or Asc.

However I will say this, just looking at posts like Theams and Kila's just tips the edge in favor of xvx. If that leaves Cardi with the biggest epenis known to PA, then so be it.
Unread 20 May 2009, 12:44   #223
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
ranomd anti asc and pro xvx
asc will manage to turn it vs xvx I m sure. Having cardi in a joint channel for more than a couple of days make severyone love asc and all their forum trolls.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 12:45   #224
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
I seriously don't get why you lie about the number on AD. But if you want to, that's your prerogative.
Ye, I ve been in the joint attack chan every night. At no time last week did all alliances hit asc at one given night. Now stfu you fking retard. I dont lie on the internet.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 20 May 2009, 12:51   #225
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Ye, I ve been in the joint attack chan every night. At no time last week did all alliances hit asc at one given night. Now stfu you fking retard. I dont lie on the internet.
Yes, oh yes, no lies from the Wishmaster himself.
Unread 20 May 2009, 12:56   #226
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
im sure your in a better situation to judge whats true and not, then wishmaster, seeing how you have had **** all to do with the block, while wishmaster/me have been a part of this since tick 150 or so

and Wishmaster, be nice to Cardinal, all he wants is a cuddle
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:02   #227
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
im sure your in a better situation to judge whats true and not, then wishmaster, seeing how you have had **** all to do with the block, while wishmaster/me have been a part of this since tick 150 or so

and Wishmaster, be nice to Cardinal, all he wants is a cuddle

Oh yes, and nobody has ever used AD to spread disinformation before. What a shocker. Claiming to be in the know, to falsify your statements further is just another power method of misinformation
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:03   #228
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
seriously kargool, for whatever reason u may have, when did I lie? why would I bother lying about this?

Foxman, pff asif u have been there much! and Cain tried to peacemake between us before, it works aslong as we dont talk together! about pa anyway

Quote:
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:15   #229
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

To all those people wanting to rub Asc's face in the dirt, dont count your chickens untill theyve hatched.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:16   #230
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Asc having uncoordinated incs from random galraids isn't the same as Asc having coordinated incs from everyone at once. You can quote inc stats all you want, but the truth remains that while there have been some launches on Asc most nights, there's been nothing more than normal until about three nights ago. Until then, the block really did consist of nothing more than a single ego-stroking channel, with only two or three nights of coordinated effort. The fact that you've seen incs from all the other alliances that aren't involved as well doesn't mean that you've been heavily targetted all round.
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:22   #231
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Foxman, pff asif u have been there much! and Cain tried to peacemake between us before, it works aslong as we dont talk together! about pa anyway

No but when u emo about him, he emo's to me and that involves me actualy having to do shit, and we both know how much i hate that! so hug and become friends

or ignore eachother like i ignore Tobbe!

sorting this on the forums ftw
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:24   #232
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

maybe cardi didn't get enough luvin as a child :crymeariver:

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:26   #233
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardking View Post
maybe cardi didn't get enough luvin as a child :crymeariver:
if he get himself boobs and long blond hair, ill make sweet love to him for sure!
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:34   #234
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Yeah, like when the community chose to take out Denial instead of stopping Asc. That worked out well, now you're trying to twist the Block into thinking that letting xVx is a bad thing and worse than Asc winning again? lulz.
Yeah. That happened. People actually didn't like Denial so much they were willing to hit them a few times to help Ascendancy while we helped them. I think everyone involved in r26 would acknowledge that (if you're talking about r29 you're really just wrong because everyone did turn on Ascendancy after we went ahead of denial). My only question is do we face the same scenario we did in r26 again? Although that said I don't really see what anyone else is gaining this time. I guess less incs because almost everyone is hitting Ascendancy? Perhaps we face a r29 scenario where people will turn their attention towards xVx when they go #1. Personally I do think xVx winning would be a worse thing for the game than Ascendancy winning again, although I don't think either is going to prove significant harmful in the long run unless we wind up with a similar situation next round (which I don't believe we will). Winning off the back of what xVx are winning off is just meaningless to the point where signing up to take part seems utterly pointless. I actually expressed an opinion to this extent pre-round on the sheer futility that would be a round where the only meaningful question is can a massive block hit Ascendancy for long enough to prevent them from winning. It sounds like instead of a game we're trying to balance a mathematical formula.

Quote:
o and why is Asc talking about numbers vs them? Thats not the blocks fault its so big, i'll use Asc's own propoganda.

The block started out as afew alliances but then afew more alliances offered to join the block? why should the block say no to them? why should the block turn away good alliances? Its not the blocks responsibility to help the opposition or to create a equal challange.
Asc used the exact same propoganda for there reasons of recruiting to 130+ planets, so why shouldnt the block follow the same rules? Its not the blocks fault you couldnt find other people to play with.
Asc dont have the right to complain about numbers, when they themselves recruited 20-40% above the alliance limit (and so above the 2nd alliance) and even have a support tag due to it. Doing this, in a round where they was heavily rumoured to dominate pre-round.
I'm not complaining about numbers jesus christ go get more people and hit us. I'm just pointing out the ****ing truth. When someone claims we've only been hit by the block once a week or that it's not currently above 400 planets I'm going to call bullshit because that's what it is. The only thing I'm complaining about is factual inaccuracies.
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:38   #235
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

Until 3 days ago, they weren't factual accuracies. You were still hit by block members, but not in any coordinated fashion, and that's the big difference. If we'd been hitting you all round like we've been doing the last 3 days, you'd be 5th or so, but we haven't (because as pointed out in other threads, that would be retarded), and you're not.
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:43   #236
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Asc having uncoordinated incs from random galraids isn't the same as Asc having coordinated incs from everyone at once. You can quote inc stats all you want, but the truth remains that while there have been some launches on Asc most nights, there's been nothing more than normal until about three nights ago. Until then, the block really did consist of nothing more than a single ego-stroking channel, with only two or three nights of coordinated effort. The fact that you've seen incs from all the other alliances that aren't involved as well doesn't mean that you've been heavily targetted all round.
They weren't uncoordinated. If they were they would have piggied one another. I doubt everyone bothered dividing up planet targets every night but if people didn't go "hey, I'm hitting this asc gal" then they're not only retarded but also staggeringly lucky for not piggying each other. If that really did happen fair enough, you guys should consider improving your co-ordination because you're probably not going to get that lucky in future. I'm not claiming every alliance hit us every night here. But the majority of the alliances involved hit us on most nights. I mean, let's not pretend everyone was just gal raiding and lols just happened to not hit 9.1 or 10.4 despite them being fat for 2 weeks while hitting Ascendancy gals that weren't fat at all.

If just the bgs had been hitting us all round no offence tommy but we'd be first shitting on all of you. Even on pure numbers we've virtually got the edge. The idea that any 90 person tag would somehow be fifth this round is so retarded to be honest I'm just going to stop typing without even properly punctuating this sentence
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:45   #237
Tommy
Sain†s

10:4 were causing trouble for everyone and got left out until the efforts of the last few nights. And we did piggy each other, quite a fair bit. On several occasions, block allies ended up piggying Rock or Asc in your own galraids, so it's hardly likely that they were focusing on hitting your galaxies too hard at the time.
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:47   #238
JonnyBGood
Banned

Also what the **** "until three days ago they weren't factual inaccuracies". I'm pretty sure we didn't travel back in time during the last twenty odd posts man.

My point is that if you were hitting us you did co-ordinate to some extent. Which is why our incs over the weekend went from like 150-200 fleets on Thursday night and the majority of the preceding nights to like 30 or 40 on Friday/Saturday. You piggied each other and us when you weren't hitting Ascendancy because nobody gave a goddamn who they were hitting randomly. As opposed to when you want to target an Ascendancy gal you ensure you've at least got someone hitting us elsewhere because otherwise your odds of capping are about as good as the odds of me spontaneously growing wings and flying to the moon to pick up some moon cheese to resell at the low low price of 15 cents a pound thereby undercutting NASA who can't sell it at less than 16 cent a pound due to supply costs.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 20 May 2009 at 13:54.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:50   #239
Tommy
Sain†s

I dunno, I've been pretty spaced out since yesterday. On painkillers and antibiotics for acute tonsillitis atm. Perceived time travel is a distinct possibility.
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:55   #240
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
I dunno, I've been pretty spaced out since yesterday. On painkillers and antibiotics for acute tonsillitis atm. Perceived time travel is a distinct possibility.
So's insanity. My advice is to trust nobody. If you trust nobody even if they're all after you you'll still be alright. And don't trust any sane people you meet. Anyone crazy enough to remain sane these days is definitely looking for trouble.
Unread 20 May 2009, 13:59   #241
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
Until 3 days ago, they weren't factual accuracies. You were still hit by block members, but not in any coordinated fashion, and that's the big difference.
You just randomly happen to target 2-3 planets each in the asc gals?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:00   #242
Tommy
Sain†s

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
You just randomly happen to target 2-3 planets each in the asc gals?
I've been going after Orbit, whatchoo talkin' about?
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:14   #243
Shhhhhhh

Quote:
I actually expressed an opinion to this extent pre-round on the sheer futility that would be a round where the only meaningful question is can a massive block hit Ascendancy for long enough to prevent them from winning. It sounds like instead of a game we're trying to balance a mathematical formula.

If you saw this coming before the round, why were no actions taken to change it? Or do you not think the actions of Asc caused a reaction of the Bg's?
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:14   #244
Wishmaster
LDK

Let me explain one last time.
There were organized incs on asc all last week to some extent.
Yes, we divided galaxies and yes more than 1 alliance / bg hit asc.
What I have said over and over here though, is that most nights it was only dlr / evo / wafhh, some nights ND, some nights CT, 1 night VGN, some nights spoon, EC most nights. Insomnia some nights. Is it so ****ing hard to get that JBG / kargool?

Quote:
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:18   #245
JonnyBGood
Banned

That's pretty much exactly what I was saying wish. And pretty much exactly what Tommy was saying didn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shhhhhh
If you saw this coming before the round, why were no actions taken to change it? Or do you not think the actions of Asc caused a reaction of the Bg's?
After last round I decided to take a step back from the work that I do in Ascendancy in order to let other people have a chance to do more interesting things.
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:23   #246
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
That's pretty much exactly what I was saying wish. And pretty much exactly what Tommy was saying didn't happen.

he might not know tbh, Spoon have not been a massive part of this.

and while we talk about the massive block vs asc. CTs target last night 8:2, hitting insomnia / wafhh and 1 asc.
You cant really count CT into this man! so now we are down to less than 400!

Quote:
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:23   #247
Shhhhhhh

Seems like you need to get back to work then and remove the weirdo's who somehow didnt see this happening.

(obvious responce to JBgood, people post far too quicky)
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:25   #248
Tommy
Sain†s

I hadn't really noticed a week of organisation, just the past 3 days or so. I can't be arsed to check logs, but since Wish is arguing against me, I'll shush. Pretty sure we had heavy xVx incs 4 days ago though. I seem to be the only one that noticed this.
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:25   #249
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishmaster
Let me explain one last time.
There were organized incs on asc all last week to some extent.
Yes, we divided galaxies and yes more than 1 alliance / bg hit asc.
What I have said over and over here though, is that most nights it was only dlr / evo / wafhh, some nights ND, some nights CT, 1 night VGN, some nights spoon, EC most nights. Insomnia some nights. Is it so ****ing hard to get that JBG / kargool?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Munin Top attackers on alliance TOOT THE ALLIANCE are (total: 2187) Newdawn - 395 | Evolution - 286 | DLR - 217 | Insomnia - 183 | Conspiracy - 163 | Wafhh - 127 | XVX - 97 | Vengeance - 88 | F-Crew - 75 | Howling Rain - 71

Not sure exactly how accurate it is, given the reporting, but it's what's in Munin anyway.
i think saying we only hit 'some' nights takes away what we have actually done in the block Wish, especially in light of what the figures show

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2009, 14:29   #250
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
i think saying we only hit 'some' nights takes away what we have actually done in the block Wish, especially in light of what the figures show
fair enough mek. insomnia been a part most nights. My point was more that each night some alliance or 3-4 for some reason didnt participate.

Quote: