User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 20 Apr 2009, 23:51   #51
[ND]Kar

[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice[ND]Kar is just really nice
Re: round 31 predictions

I love all the high ND predictions....if we're to take on asc proper, I sure do hope we can pick up recruitment over the next 3 days!!

My prediction:

1. Ascendancy/TOOT
2. CT
3. FAnG
4. Vengeance
5. xVx
6. NewDawn
7. ROCK
8. Tides Of Fire
9. DLR
10. Evolution? (VenoX BG)
For me
And I'm Feeling Good

Last edited by [ND]Kar; 20 Apr 2009 at 23:52. Reason: forgot about xVx!
[ND]Kar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 07:11   #52
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

#1 asc
#2 xVx
#3 CT
#4 ND
#5 FAnG

Edit: switched ND back to #4 instead of #5
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 07:35   #53
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

#1 asc
#2 CT
#3 ND
#4 VGN
#5 xVx
#6 ROCK
#7 WAFHH
#8 1 of those other bgs
#9 DLR
#10 ToF

edited out fang:<

Last edited by Buddah; 24 Apr 2009 at 16:28.
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 19:14   #54
[ND]Balor

[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about[ND]Balor has a spectacular aura about

1. Emolution (lead by VenoX, king among peasants)
2. New Dawn (Balor now HC. He is the Barrack Obama of PA)
3. DLR (DLR <3 Balor)
4. Asc (everyone votes 1st place = automatic 4th, therefore forcing Asc into a 4th place position)
5. Kar, playing in one-man tag called [Kar]
6. CT? I dunno.

That's how it will happen.
[ND]Balor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 19:38   #55
Thatcher
VtS killerbee

Thatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the roughThatcher is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centronic View Post
Yeah, you never know what VenoX and Foxman might do together, or Killerbee..
And you would be holding hands alone

oh iam always up for anything that probes the depths of human perversion

Easy Company - Founder

"Train Hard, Fight Easy"
Thatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2009, 21:46   #56
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

And it appears my first prediction for round 31 has already turned into truth!

http://pastebin.myrror.net/1908464968
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 00:16   #57
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
And it appears my first prediction for round 31 has already turned into truth!

http://pastebin.myrror.net/1908464968
Fail?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 00:29   #58
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

:angels:
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 15:45   #59
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

anyone but asc

they recruited too many nubs this round to do any good
like [Nitz], Shadowcat and Sleepless (that list is much longer ofc)

greetz

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 22:46   #60
zavva

zavva is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Asc
2. ND
3. CT
4. XvX
5. VGN
6. ROCK
7. TOF
8. Evolution
9. DLR
10. Orbit

zavva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 23:09   #61
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

1. TOOT THE ALLIANCE (Ascendancy Tag I)
2. xVx (Ascendancy Tag II)
3. DLR
4. NewDawn
5. CT
6. Evolution
7. ROCK (Ascendancy Tag III)
8. Vengeance
9. ToF
10. Hidden Agenda

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 23:12   #62
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

1. asc (obviously, anyone that thinks they wont win is clearly retarded as asc are going to dominate like never before - until last 2 weeks by which time theyll all be bored and only the t1 contenders+their bitches will continue to play)
2. asc b team - please tag up just before end of round just to rub it in!
3. xVx (aka asc c team) healthy boost of members to an already solid core, if anyone is even gonna think about a challenge to asc - its gotta be these guys!
4. CT depleted but still a big round for CT to show they can survive without some of their more notorious members, a make or break round!
5. VGN
6. ND aka 'the inactive old members and scanner' alliance+1
7. An ally with lots of members and sh!te average, not sure who fits the bill for that category at mo (if anyone)
8-11. The 3 BG's who will squabble over top gal briefly without realising that none of the real allys actually give a shit - a nice BG v BG war would be good to see! All 3 allys could challenge asc for top average score, but i doubt it!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2009, 23:25   #63
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove View Post
gal briefly without realising that none of the real allys actually give a shit - a nice BG v BG war would be good to see! All 3 allys could challenge asc for top average score, but i doubt it!
I'm fairly confident when I say, Ascendancy will aim to take a top gal or top 5 gals, and they will make top galaxy. How will they not?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 06:21   #64
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I'm fairly confident when I say, Ascendancy will aim to take a top gal or top 5 gals, and they will make top galaxy. How will they not?
its simply better in my eyes to have some fun and play with a small group of friends, then to die for the sake of alliances that themself lack the balls to fight asc.
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 11:54   #65
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
If you land ingal.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 12:28   #66
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna be hard to end above you Lukey, whos flagship are you this round?
Unread 24 Apr 2009, 03:46   #67
zavva

zavva is an unknown quantity at this point

who would want him as their flagship ?
zavva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2009, 13:57   #68
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Gonna be hard to end above you Lukey, whos flagship are you this round?
I fear the chances of me receiving any flagshipping is highly unlikely I'm in ND still - which likely means ill get twatted by asc Im predicting that i'll sneak into the t100.. hopefully.. Surely after your multiple rounds of being the asc defwhore - its your turn to attack! This round is gonna be asc's fighting it out for the t10 spots from day1 so you better get on it fast!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2009, 14:41   #69
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah man
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 02:05   #70
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove View Post
Surely after your multiple rounds of being the asc defwhore
Man, Isil is now on NODEF untill round ends ... damn defleech!

Good Luck lukey and much love.
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 04:29   #71
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

we won pt1!
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 04:29   #72
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I think WAFHH is gonna end 6th or 7th.
who cares about the rest man?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 07:05   #73
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

If only those alliances playing..

Asc..
then CT or ND depending if they do it with their normal command team style.
Rest are fodder or bg's playing planet ranks.

Would prolly be more proud to be in a BG what avoids the wars than being in an alliances who have lost most of their best to different BG's. And when you got that many "BG"'s playing, you could say the alliance victory starts to be pretty hollow when the rest of top50 planets is full of BG players instead of your own and your worst enemy's top players.

Anyways back to work, can't see this rounds politics getting that intresting at all unless some BG's are actually good and start to fight for planet ranks.

I just hope this doesn't go as I'm guessing without even talking to people, last time it took a week to figure how out is going to go after late starting.. politics are boring.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 12:48   #74
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

if asc are going to dominate the way everyone says they are, these BG's aiming for good average score, planet ranks, gal rank and whatnot, are seriously deluding themselves, because half way through the round when asc has half the value in the universe, they will come down on all the BG's one by one, like a ton of bricks, until there's hardly anything in t100 planets and t10 gals except asc.

how seriously they bash the BG's only depends on how long the round is......
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 13:05   #75
Fuzzy
White Van Man Champion, Squirrel Soccer Champion, Spider Jump Champion

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

what are said BG's supposed to do instead?
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 13:09   #76
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

you should have thought of this before the round started :P
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 14:20   #77
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm looking forward to roiding fuzzy already.
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 15:05   #78
Fuzzy

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold

why JBG

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Unread 25 Apr 2009, 16:04   #79
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I'm looking forward to roiding fuzzy already.
aslong as u dont roid me I m fine with that!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2009, 16:09   #80
Fuzzy

stfu wishmaster or ill stop holding your hand!

Unread 25 Apr 2009, 16:25   #81
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Not too worry, I predict JBG will roid us all!

He is fair that way.

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 00:13   #82
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

I'm looking forward to roiding wishmaster already.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 09:09   #83
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
if asc are going to dominate the way everyone says they are, these BG's aiming for good average score, planet ranks, gal rank and whatnot, are seriously deluding themselves, because half way through the round when asc has half the value in the universe, they will come down on all the BG's one by one, like a ton of bricks, until there's hardly anything in t100 planets and t10 gals except asc.

how seriously they bash the BG's only depends on how long the round is......
Depends completely how well spreaded out BG's.. and how much lead they got before asc comes in (aka do they have full fleet defending top10 planets or are they splitting top50 with asc when their good as dead), problem is.. I don't think Asc is going to be tied down by the other alliances, as it seems they can just go for galaxy roiding and ignore politics pretty much completely as no-one will want to be the one taking the heat from them as retaliation.

Anyways we'r predicting winning alliance, it will be asc.. unless I'm seriously underestimating those BG's and their goals, cooperative skills.. and so on.

Would be one of the few times I'm wrong.. but 7 weeks is short time and quality in pax has never been that high even when you could with 15 old timers who still can play hardcore beat most of the non top4 alliances, but there isn't players like that or leadership to make it happen.

It's a roid race round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 09:31   #84
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post

It's a roid race round.
Youve seen the stats right?
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 11:40   #85
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Youve seen the stats right?
Roid race inside asc. It's not like the rest can do anything about it unless they are willing to take the heat, what they aren't.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]