User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 14:54   #51
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice
Re: Galaxy e-drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
I'm up for sharing a planet, I tend to do pretty shit alone
we got a deal then! i tend to go inactive alone <3
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 15:48   #52
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Firstly, Elviz dumped Wish
Secondly, Foxman is ugly

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 16:44   #53
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Secondly, Foxman is ugly
Firstly: elviz misses Wishcock
Secondly: still i getlaid more often then u <3
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 16:53   #54
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am aiming for a 21 year old though. Is that allowed?
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 17:14   #55
Foxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
she better be hot! me and wish focuses on the 16-18 year olds, pick them before they know better etc etc...
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 18:15   #56
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Dont you mean when we ditched you?
hehe, dont make me get logs where elviz whines at me for choosing to bp the emo`s

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 18:36   #57
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Just turned 19 o/

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 20:28   #58
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Secondly, Foxman is ugly
no he didnt, elviz asked me if I wanted to bp him, but at that time eksero / venox / reese already talked me into joining their bp.

why post on somethign where u have absolutely no clue?

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 20:39   #59
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post

maybe you didnt notice that it was CBA posting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 20:48   #60
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
no he didnt, elviz asked me if I wanted to bp him, but at that time eksero / venox / reese already talked me into joining their bp.

Why post something that NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT?
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 20:54   #61
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Why post something that NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT?
Who I bp, and who wants to bp with me, is a topic which many care about, urself included I m sure!

Quote:
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 21:38   #62
Foxman

Personaly about 20% of my day goes by watching what wish does, and informing Wish who i have, or who i plan to ****!

so who he Bp's and why is rather important to me!
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 21:43   #63
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Far too personal now. Go and chat on IRC or something. Or give each other incoming.

I don't know. Just don't post here about it.