User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 12:18   #1
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Galaxy e-drama

I dont know if this is on topic or what ( what is atm anyway ) but, I just wanted to share

background here: 7:3
Reese / eksero being VGN ( allied with Omen / CT ) and then napping nd/asc and sending 3 fleets out to avoid incs themselves 7:3 is really a lovely place, friendlieness and teamspirit on top! Spsoe I should add some spicy with logs from galchan, but I cba atm!

http://pastebin.com/d5c6bd432

eksero / reese / venox love u all, and I would suggest them as perfect bp m8s! they are real hardcore teamplayers

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 13:04   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: An open message to Planetarion

I must say that I appear more then reasonable, lovely and charismatic in that log. Also I am a posterboy for Ascendancy there, while it was a PM!

(funnily enough I showed it to some Asc members to show 'VGN SPIRIT!!' and now it got back to me.)

I do think that that harms your side more then mine though, posting it Wishy.

Also it makes you look like you want to **** over your own galmates
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 13:13   #3
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I dont know if this is on topic or what ( what is atm anyway ) but, I just wanted to share

background here: 7:3
Reese / eksero being VGN ( allied with Omen / CT ) and then napping nd/asc and sending 3 fleets out to avoid incs themselves 7:3 is really a lovely place, friendlieness and teamspirit on top! Spsoe I should add some spicy with logs from galchan, but I cba atm!

http://pastebin.com/d5c6bd432

eksero / reese / venox love u all, and I would suggest them as perfect bp m8s! they are real hardcore teamplayers
im shocked they lasted this long with you in gal wishy
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 13:14   #4
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Isn't wishmaster the reason that 7:3 is so divided and full of hate?
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 13:19   #5
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

oh man my gal chan is soooooooooo boring , can i join yours theam
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 14:54   #6
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
I must say that I appear more then reasonable, lovely and charismatic in that log. Also I am a posterboy for Ascendancy there, while it was a PM!

(funnily enough I showed it to some Asc members to show 'VGN SPIRIT!!' and now it got back to me.)

I do think that that harms your side more then mine though, posting it Wishy.

Also it makes you look like you want to **** over your own galmates
hehe, well tbh I m so shocked at the pathetic soloplay by the retards I bped, that I dont really care.
And yes, ur not the one making a fool out of urself there Theam. You are loyal to ur allies and alliance.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 14:55   #7
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Isn't wishmaster the reason that 7:3 is so divided and full of hate?
Yes it is apparantly. Because I allowed a bg to hit 4-5 planets in the galaxy on a saturday night. They all emoed and deffed ingal.
I spose they expected me to prevent all Omen incs on them all round since I was Omen HC, like they did when they were Denial HC.
But I m not like them and I actually dont use my own alliance to flagship myself or my gal to tops

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 14:57   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
oh man my gal chan is soooooooooo boring , can i join yours theam
[14:56:32] -P- Added user Gzambo to #TheEmpire with access level 24

its emo-taining if nothing else!

( LOOK WHAT I SO CLEVERLY DID THERE WITH PUTTING EMO INTO ENTERTAINING! )

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 15:29   #9
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

got a long knife and a crystal glass for me?
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 15:33   #10
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

venox if you dont want me in there seriously just ask me to leave
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 15:40   #11
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
venox if you dont want me in there seriously just ask me to leave
sry man, we tried

see what me and theam got to live with?

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 15:41   #12
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

You should had taken me in that BP. I would had shown you true e-drama!
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 15:49   #13
Wishmaster
LDK

how? once a traitor, always a traitor?

wouldnt create drama when someone I didnt trust at all acted like a ****

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 16:09   #14
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future

Quote:
I spose they expected me to prevent all Omen incs on them all round since I was Omen HC, like they did when they were Denial HC.
But I m not like them and I actually dont use my own alliance to flagship myself or my gal to tops
I finished top 100 once in 3 rounds in Denial and my gal never finished top 10, so much for flagshipping.

And yes you are the reason our gal has been divided and you are the reason omen are no longer in a position to win. You piss people off and screw over friends/allies, you try and bully people into doing what you want (VGN - and they do it for **** knows what reason and your gal mates "IF YOU DEFEND YOU'LL BE RAPED BY OMEN") and then you wonder why ND/others no longer wanted to help you beat Asc. If you played it smart like Asc did and actually thought about what your alliances actions would do before you did things you might actually be able to win.

Whilst we're pasting logs I guess this one was nice too. Remind me, why are Omen (and their block) still bothering with "leadership" like this?

Its ironic though that you can allow Omen to gal raid our gal (not just the hostiles) and the night after when I allow the 4 hostiles to get incs you bring it all out in public and cry about emo-ness. I don't remember one of us complaining on the forums when you screwed us over twice without warning (i even gave u 24h notice that you'd be getting incs and you acted surprised when you realised i wasnt lying) and yet here you are.

People playing for gal win (me, eksero, reese) and HC's that'll do anything to win ally (wish), shouldnt BP together, this is a perfect lesson in that. Lesson learnt for me and thats the end of it.
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 17:03   #15
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Yes it is apparantly. Because I allowed a bg to hit 4-5 planets in the galaxy on a saturday night. They all emoed and deffed ingal.
Member gals should have at least some degree of protection from ally raids. DLR have shown why on numerous occasions.

"OMEN WILL RAPE YOU IF YOU DEF VS US" is also a great thing to say to your gal... especially when they know that it's not true as you've got other things to focus on (asc)
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 18:13   #16
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
And yes you are the reason our gal has been divided and you are the reason omen are no longer in a position to win.
3/5 wanted to exile Theam when he ended ingal, as we had agreed to no asc ingal preround I said I stopped careing the second u and eksero forced through that he was staying. Also, atm 7:3 is a rather hostile galaxy for Omen. 2 asc, 4 nd, 1 dlr, 2 xvx 1 rock. To top it all, I didnt set the attack on us, but that didnt stop ur emo-rage

Quote:
You piss people off and screw over friends/allies, you try and bully people into doing what you want (VGN - and they do it for **** knows what reason and your gal mates "IF YOU DEFEND YOU'LL BE RAPED BY OMEN") and then you wonder why ND/others no longer wanted to help you beat Asc. If you played it smart like Asc did and actually thought about what your alliances actions would do before you did things you might actually be able to win.
I am yet to screw over a friend or an ally this round. Show me someone I screwed over which I consider friend or ally, and i ll gladly admit I was wrong if u find something there, Vemox. ( lol lol clever emo into Venoxs nick, god i rock )

Quote:
Whilst we're pasting logs I guess this one was nice too. Remind me, why are Omen (and their block) still bothering with "leadership" like this?
Leadership lessons from Denial HC

That being said, yes - Omen wont win this round, and like I said preround, I played this round to win, not end 2nd. I am atm working towards next round.

Leadership lessons from Denial HC ( didnt Denial HC go into c200 last round u played? )

Quote:
Its ironic though that you can allow Omen to gal raid our gal (not just the hostiles) and the night after when I allow the 4 hostiles to get incs you bring it all out in public and cry about emo-ness. I don't remember one of us complaining on the forums when you screwed us over twice without warning (i even gave u 24h notice that you'd be getting incs and you acted surprised when you realised i wasnt lying) and yet here you are.
I think 1-2 targets in the raid werent hostile, and its not like they got waved to the ground.

Venox, I have NP with u setting up incs on me or my gal, I am not complaining about that at all, I m rather shocked at reese and eksero though.
Plz setup more incs on me tbh, dont think u ll find anyone who care less about their planet than me

Quote:
People playing for gal win (me, eksero, reese) and HC's that'll do anything to win ally (wish), shouldnt BP together, this is a perfect lesson in that. Lesson learnt for me and thats the end of it.
Sigh, the first time the gal got omen incs we were FAR from ending #1 and u fking know that.
There was no reason not to hit the gal, at all. The gal got too much incs early on, and too many involved in wars, so didnt get the roidgrowth we could, if we played like u guys ( 3fleeting on nubs ) which ofc is the best way to grow value when the only thing u care about is ur own planet.

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 18:16   #17
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post

"OMEN WILL RAPE YOU IF YOU DEF VS US" is also a great thing to say to your gal... especially when they know that it's not true as you've got other things to focus on (asc)
I never said that. I pointed out to the ones who asked for pnap with Omen, that when they attacked Omen, they better fking recall, or they wouldnt be safe anymore. And ofc, if you agree to terms about not deffing ingal vs an alliance in return for a nap, then ofc you will loose the protection and be an obvious target.

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 18:16   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It sounds like you consider people playing for alliance win somehow inferior to people playing for galaxy win. Confirm/deny?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 18:42   #19
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am yet to screw over a friend or an ally this round. Show me someone I screwed over which I consider friend or ally, and i ll gladly admit I was wrong if u find something there, Vemox. ( lol lol clever emo into Venoxs nick, god i rock )
ME.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 18:46   #20
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
ME.
ffs, I even changed targets that night because u said u couldnt get on to evac! I ve been nice all round man!

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 18:47   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

I bring light to this gal full of FASCISTS.
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 18:55   #22
Wishmaster
LDK

u didnt bring light, she was already in the gal, and part of the bp.

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 19:00   #23
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ffs, I even changed targets that night because u said u couldnt get on to evac! I ve been nice all round man!
Seriously? I've had incs like three times after that when I couldn't get on though Luckily been deffed twice and game went down the last time

Unread 17 Mar 2009, 19:03   #24
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
u didnt bring light, she was already in the gal, and part of the bp.
Why would anyone choose to bp her. Jesus.

Id rather have a 4 person bp than have her as my 5th

Sad times
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 19:12   #25
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post

Sad times
light has been the best person in the bp.

does that say more about her, or the rest of the bp?

Quote:
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 19:38   #26
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh View Post

Sad times
Why am i such a bad BP partner?

Yes, i babble BS on the forums due to boredem but thats nothing to do with BP'ing..
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 17 Mar 2009 at 21:54.
Unread 17 Mar 2009, 21:11   #27
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Galaxy e-drama

Off topic but i'm good enough to let you embarass yourselves in your own thread.

Have fun guys.
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 00:22   #28
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

hi venox o/

Quote:
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 00:53   #29
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

You know what, I was not going to comment to much on this thread, as it is, like most threads, nothing to do with me, but this one has really no relevence to me, my gal, my ally, my life. However I feel i need to comment! Firstly I love this thread for one reason, Wishmaster made it, If the majority of the PA community posted the same thread as Wish has done, well, it would of been flamed/closed/pwned, i.e. CBA(me), Mikee, Cardinal, Light, all of the most hated players in the community... Now because its wish, only light flaming followed. Now I need to point out, I dont really see the e-drama, seems little to none. And I must also say, Galaxys with that Reese chap in seem to always have some sort of "drama" attached to them!

I must say this VenoX character, as fat and ugly as he may be, Is starting to warm to me. His emo-ish ways are far superiour to the likes of Kenny, Reese, DemontriX, omb etc etc. His quite an Amusment!! Well done. I also feel I need to point out that while VenoX only finished top 100 once, in the 3 rounds Denial played and his galaxy never finished top 10 or something(refer to his rabblings on earlier in the thread), I'd like to say that this IS NOT proof of valid evidence of Denial NOT flagshipping there galaxys. Firstly because VenoX is a shocking player and even when flagshipped, does exceptionally bad, one of those guys who, 'couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery'. And secondly because there are other more "important" HCs who have been flagshipped many a time.

And just so you guys know.. I think Wishmaster has been too dirty with his tactics this round, too friendly at times but willing to smash ya when you got ya back turned.. but heh, thats how hes played politics. As i stated many a times this round, Check Ascendancy politics and check wish politics, thats why Asc will win and Omen will lose.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 02:21   #30
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
hehe, well tbh I m so shocked at the pathetic soloplay by the retards I bped, that I dont really care.
And yes, ur not the one making a fool out of urself there Theam. You are loyal to ur allies and alliance.
You bp'ed reese, venox and eksero...

You're gonna reap just what you saw springs to mind...
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 06:59   #31
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I liked last rounds thread better.

Honestly I don't know why anyone would willingly BP with such a persistently shit pack of drama queens.
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 09:01   #32
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Bad link?

Drama is fine. Its usually just one SK that spoils it all. Ie someone like CBA. Imo, get rid of the bad apple, and then perhaps u can get some teamwork together, allthough i doubt particular players even care.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 09:17   #33
Linkie
fanboy

Actually, Wishmaster didn't make this thread, it was just his post that got split off.

Unread 18 Mar 2009, 09:24   #34
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkie View Post
Actually, Wishmaster didn't make this thread, it was just his post that got split off.
tbh, I was quite annoyed when lokken made a new thread with my name as creator for it.

if i had any left in me, I d emo rage and report him! alas, I wont

Quote:
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 09:30   #35
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post
You bp'ed reese, venox and eksero...

You're gonna reap just what you saw springs to mind...
let me put it like this, I ve learnt my lesson

back to bping someone cool like elviz for next round

Quote:
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 09:35   #36
Linkie
fanboy

clearly you should bp me!

Unread 18 Mar 2009, 10:16   #37
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

u should of have BPd me wish, we share the same views on mankind

Edit: BTW WISH IM SOLOING CAUSE I WAS TO WASTED TO GET ONLINE LAST NIGHT AND OVERSLEPT FOR WORK TODAY!
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 10:48   #38
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

gah.. pastebin link aint working ffs
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 10:54   #39
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
gah.. pastebin link aint working ffs
It was just eksero talking to Theam about him and reese not defending ingal when Asc hit our galaxy that night (and sending there fleets out before the incs arrive, as an excuse why they cant defend) in return for Asc not hitting them that night.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 12:53   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

http://pastebin.com/f3f313c03

and yes foxman, linkie! I SPOSE WE SHOULD! Theam wanna bp me also and elviz is still pissed when I ditched him this round

Quote:
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 12:55   #41
Juice
The liquid crusader

Juice is on a distinguished road

god I'm bored, i might self exile and hope i land in your gal for a laugh
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 12:58   #42
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:

and yes foxman, linkie! I SPOSE WE SHOULD! Theam wanna bp me also and elviz is still pissed when I ditched him this round

we would make THE hottest 16-18yo shagging BP _ever_!

Edit: I demand to be the GC cause i get PAID!
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 13:16   #43
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
we would make THE hottest 16-18yo shagging BP _ever_!

Edit: I demand to be the GC cause i get PAID!
would be dangerous though, cause we would both push eachother to keep going lower, and eventually one would end in jail

u were payed, u aint being payed anymore?!

Quote:
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 13:19   #44
Foxman

Quote:
would be dangerous though, cause we would both push eachother to keep going lower, and eventually one would end in jail

u were payed, u aint being payed anymore?!
ofc im still paid! i had her over 2 nights ago

well im allready pushing you to go lower, i got a HUGE! lead atm!
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 14:25   #45
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

sounds like a BP of win.

Linkie, Foxman, Wishmaster, Theam

and now as 5th .. elviz or BA?

I want BA.
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 14:28   #46
Foxman

elviz would fit our teenshag profile though! hard choice!
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 14:32   #47
Wishmaster
LDK

I kinda promised I d take elviz along this time!
but I also think he wants tobbe along to do some gal dcing, since we are all too lazy

Quote:
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 14:34   #48
Foxman

well who's gonna share a planet then?

Edit: do u guys think Light wants a Pnap with us?

Last edited by Foxman; 18 Mar 2009 at 14:41.
Unread 18 Mar 2009, 14:52   #49
Linkie
fanboy

I'm up for sharing a planet, I tend to do pretty shit alone

Unread 18 Mar 2009, 14:53   #50
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dont you mean when we ditched you?